Sunday, 6 October 2013

General Announcement

General Announcement

This blog is a test to see if I can provide enough interesting stuff for a daily update.

Yes, I can, but I don't have time to write everything down (with a 9-5 job and plenty of other things to do). Furthermore I need to figure out how to configure everything the way I want it. Loading up pictures is already significantly easier than on forums (where I first have to load them to photobucket, and then get the links from there).

I also wonder how it will take until someone from the gay forums I participate will find this blog by chance. And I am curious what people look for in google and get directed to my blog.

This blog is for original content, places I have been to and pictures I took myself. There is no artistry in my pictures, just a representation of what I saw. If your are looking for pictures of flowers or smiling people, you have to go elsewhere. If you are looking for pictures of scantily clad or nude men, you have to go elsewhere.

Pictures with date/time stamp were taken with Nikon Coolpix S220, pictures without stamp with mobile phone i-mobile IQ6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.