Friday, 15 November 2013

Library bus

Library bus

During lunch break, I saw this bus in my area. It was there a few weeks ago, so I assume it makes its rounds through Bangkok.

Bangkok World Book Capital 2013 European Union
www.bangkokworldbookcapital2013.com


Library bus Bangkok World Book Capital 2013

Engine is running, door is not locked (I can see the latch is open) I can't see anyone inside through the front window, when when I walk around someone opens the door and beckons me to come inside. Aircon, take off your shoes. I go in and have a look and a chat with the operators (they speak reasonable English).

Library bus Bangkok World Book Capital 2013

Library bus Bangkok World Book Capital 2013

Library bus Bangkok World Book Capital 2013

Library bus Bangkok World Book Capital 2013

Most of the books are in Thai, there are only few books in English nothing noteworthy.

Library bus Bangkok World Book Capital 2013

 Library bus Bangkok World Book Capital 2013
Library bus Bangkok World Book Capital 2013

Library bus Bangkok World Book Capital 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.