Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Pattaya weekend 8.-10.11.2013 part 2

Pattaya weekend 8.-10.11.2013 part 2


Saturday 10.11.2013

We wake up around 11, have another round and go for lunch together and part. I tip 1500 for long time, that is money well spend! I think T will become my favorite money boy in Pattaya, great body and cute face similar to G (my current favorite), but our sleep-wake pattern matches better and he is more interesting to talk to.

I spend some time chatting with friends in Sunee. A part-time resident (half of the year working in Germany, half of the year holiday in Thailand) has a live-in boy who gets 500 Baht per day and free accommodation, food, internet, TV. This has been going on for a month and both are happy. He further told me that he likes to play with milk and yoghurt, and some straight boys are turned on by this. We share an underwear fetish and it seems we like the same type of boy. I will investigate further next time.

About 2 pm, I leave and take a stroll to Pattaya Avenue to check movie times at major Cineplex (I should search for an app for movie times). The movie I want to watch (Escape Plan) starts at 18:00, that means I have about two hours left. A cute massage boy I spotted in a mixed gender massage parlor on my way to the cinema is gone, but keep the place in mind and check again next time. I go for a meal (pizza) instead of massage and chat with a boy on Grindr. I remember him from two weeks ago, now he has a gayromeo profile and pictures there look promising, so we plan to meet at 6pm for the movie. Good English, efficient communication, on time. We move conversation to Line (can store messages infinite and send them to email account).

I invite T for the movie. We exchange a few looks and hold hands. When he leaves for toilet, he excuses himself. Stong contrast to M, whom I invited to “Life of Pi” about a year ago and who played with his mobile phone for an extended period of time and then left without saying a word, leaving me wondering where he went and if he would come back. No manners! After the movie, I he told me that he was cold!

After the movie, we sit outside and T writes to me on Line, and I read directly on his phone while my phone is vibrating in my pocket. Cute! Here our full conversation on Line for educational purposes.

2013/11/09(Saturday)
16:58    christianpfc    Hello, can't talk now.
16:58    christianpfc    I am in restaurant.
16:58    Thai friend    Ok
16:58    Thai friend    Just make sure
16:58    Thai friend    This number work ! Lol
16:58    Thai friend    See u soon
16:59    christianpfc    Yes, I will write when I finish dinner.
17:00    Thai friend    [Sticker]
17:00    Thai friend    [Sticker]
17:40    christianpfc    I go now, at cinema in ten minutes
17:45    Thai friend    Sorry
17:45    Thai friend    I driving now
17:45    christianpfc    asiabooks
17:45    Thai friend    See u at cinema
17:46    Thai friend    Go cinema
17:46    Thai friend    Where buy ticket
17:46    Thai friend    Front blowing
17:46    Thai friend    Cya x
17:46    christianpfc    I don't have ticket yet
17:47    Thai friend    Yes!! Just wait there
17:49    christianpfc    I asiabooks now
17:49    christianpfc    parrots avenue second road
17:58    Thai friend    Im here now
17:58    Thai friend    Walk up to cine ma
17:58    Thai friend    Cinema
17:58    christianpfc    OK, I go to cinema
20:02    Thai friend    How about now
20:03    Thai friend    U like me??
20:08    Thai friend    U want sex with me?
20:08    Thai friend    Go fallow me
20:09    Thai friend    I have some place
20:09    Thai friend    For u and me
20:09    Thai friend    But my bike have only one
20:09    Thai friend    Then u need to take bike taxi
23:51    Thai friend    [Sticker]

He used to work in Yaya bar in Sunee a while ago and does not want to be seen there with me going to my room. So we go to a short time hotel of his choice which turns out to be about 100 m away from Idol Club.

Rooms are 400 Baht for 3 hours or 900 over night. They have several theme rooms, a selection is here (picture at reception). There is a problem with the electrical installation, when I touched the metal frame I got a weak shock, I had to touch again to make sure it’s not static electricity and the receptionist confirmed that there is a problem with the electrics.

Our room (astro style):





He tells me about his life. He had to leave school at age 15 due to lack of money and was working in different towns all around Thailand and ended in Pattaya at age 18. Before he turned 15, he had never had a 1000 Baht note in his wallet. Now he pursues evening school one day per week. He left Yaya bar because he didn’t like going with old fat Farang and now works as a waiter in Pattaya. An interesting story and a difference from other boys I know who are not talkative, neither in English nor Thai, and whose horizon ends after eat, sleep, TV and sex. He wants to refund me the money for the cinema ticket and the short time room, I have to refuse twice. He earns 8000 Baht per month, I earn a multiple of that. That’s a first, that a boy wants to refund money I paid for common activities. He does not look for financial support, he gets by with 8000 Baht per month. But his iPhone was bought by a Farang friend (closet gay, now with a girlfriend).

We spend about two hours in the room, talking and cuddling. I am somehow not in the mood for sex (had sex the previous night and this morning), so we leave it at him cumming on my abdomen. That constitutes my first hook-up on gayromeo (de facto, I didn’t ejaculate).

We part and make a date to meet again at Yaya bar in one hour. He would be sitting there talking and drinking with his previous colleagues and I walk past and pretend to be a customer. I walk back all the way to Sunee along Beach road and Walking street.

When I walk along Beach road, I have to think of a German song “Skandal Im Sperrbezirk” by Spider Murphy Gang (1981), which has a line “und draußen vor der großen Stadt, stehen die Nutten sich die Füße platt” which in English is “and outside of the town borders, hookers stand along the road until their feet become flat”


Back in Sunee, I shower and change and go to see him at Yaya bar. We chat and drink and take motorbike taxi to Idol. A friend from Yaya would join us later. We arrive about 1 am, fare 140 Baht (70 each, we took one motorbike for us two). I buy a bottle of whisky and mixers. I never spend that much money in a disco.





The disco is at less than half capacity. There are a few cute boys among the customers. Nothing special in the show. T gets drunk. His friend doesn’t come. He thanks me profusely several times during the night. We prepare to leave. I intend to take the bottle of whisky (still 80% full) with me, but after I am back from toilet, T gives me the voucher. I want to salvage at least the bottle of whisky (not for me, I think whisky is bottled evil, but I can give it to friends). I argue that I want to take the bottle with me, as I have no intention to go again, validity of the voucher is only one month, but then drop the subject as it will lead no-where and leave him the voucher so he can go again. We leave about 3 am. I am hungry, so we take taxi to a street food stall a bit east of Sunee (160 Baht, 80 each on the same motorbike). But they have only spicy food (buffet style), and my friend is not hungry, so we take motorbike to Sunee (60Baht) and I put my friend to bed. He will have to get up before 10 am so he can start work at 11 am. I walk to the market at South Pattaya and eat there. No money boys there, but on my way back to Sunee I meet a boy B I had before and we confirm phone number and set an appointment for midday.

I never spend that much money before for not getting laid: 120 Baht cinema, 400 short time hotel, motorcycle taxi 140+160+60, Idol 1940, together 2820. But next time, everything will fall into place.

Copyright 2013 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.