Sunday, 2 March 2014

General information

Despite now being full-time unemployed, I don't find the time to write up all my experiences and especially don't have the time to triple check and proof-read everything I post, please excuse some minor errors and mistakes.

Please don't misunderstand postings of conversation I had with Thai boys as breach of privacy, I edit all personal information, what's left is so general that I don't consider it a breach of privacy, and it serves an educational purpose for my readership.

I refer to people I met by their apparent gender, i.e. Black Woman, Burmese Woman and Hi-So Lady are biologically men, but look and dress like women (and Black Woman even confirmed that she uses the ladies' toilet).

Some translations and transcriptions of Thai words are taken from www.thai2english.com website.

I use google maps a lot and want to thank them for their service.

I am not an expert on any of the subjects I write about, if you disagree on some facts, let me know. (For money saving tips and Thai language I claim knowledge far above my readers.)

All sexual activity described in this blog took place between consenting adults.

I have no connection to any of the venues I mention.

Due to lack of time, updates will be irregular, and I might write about an event months ago if I feel like it.

In the near future, advertising will be inserted in the blog to help fund my lifestyle.

The blog allows unlimited editing, so I can add updates or make slight changes on my posts (even if I let it rest a few days between writing and publishing, once it is published I remember things I forgot or want to write something differently, therefore most post will be subjected to some minor changes after publishing).

English is not my mother tongue. If you find any mistakes, please let me know via comment.

For mental wanking about number of posts my reader's convenience, some reports are split (to put information about different venues into different posts) and posted counter-chronological, i.e. an earlier event is published before a later event so the posts can be read from the top in chronological order.

If you don't like my sense of humor, go here.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog and I love Thailand. I am so sad to be back in Europe

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.