Friday, 27 June 2014

Oh my god! (5) stone penis and vagina

Oh my god! (5) stone penis and vagina

Recently in the news (I learned of this incident through a friend's post on facebook):
----- 
It’s a boy! US exchange student rescued from giant stone vagina in Germany
----- 
What was he thinking? U.S. exchange student has to be rescued by firefighters after getting stuck inside giant stone vagina sculpture
----- 
pictures from internet: 




For funny comments read here: http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/28qkm6/today_an_american_exchange_student_got_stuck_in_a/

This gives me the opportunity to share a picture I have taken in April in Germany (North Sea coast, found this place by chance, statue called "Der Phallus"):

 





On Koh Samui, there is grandfather rock and grandmother rock, grandfather rock in the center of the picture, I couldn't find grandmother stone when I was there 3 years ago.

Picture from internet:

 

These stones in Cappadocia, Turkey look like giant ... asparagus? (pictures from internet)



Copyright 2014 ChristianPFC (except for contents from external resources)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.