Saturday, 14 June 2014

Saranrom update Fri 13.06.2014

Saranrom update Fri 13.06.2014

bus 47 from Sathorn to Sanam Luang 22:15-47, 6.5 Baht

22:50-23:55 about 25 boys in the area around the palace, but no boys at the canal

The first boy I saw looked very promising, and I asked for his name and kept him in mind, but when I came back after first round he was gone. General advice: turnover is high, don't wait! When we were chatting he asked for 20 Baht, I was already reaching for my wallet when he added: for cigarettes. Wrong answer! I told him smoking is bad for his health and he might get cancer.

Chat with a man who lives/works/hangs out in the area, ask him about one of my favorites from last year whom I haven't seen since then: arrested for possession of drugs. Bummer!

Out of my 3 favorites, this one is in prison, another one now works in Soi Twilight, the third one got boring. 

Dinner in City Walk (gay karaoke in the area) 23:55-00:55 (it took half an hour until I got my food). One third full. They have a high turnover of staff, I don't remember anyone from last year (there were two cute boys I chatted with several times last year). 

Another round 00:55-01:30, about 10 boys. One of them involves me in a conversation, rubbing my front (trousers) with one hand, and I intercept his other hand as it is going towards my pocket. In the course of this, I can have a feel of his abdomen (throught the shirt): too fat.

Taxi back to Sathorn 90 Baht.

Disclaimer: I have been warned by several Thai who buy or sell in that area that there are pickpockets. A Farang friend told a Thai friend about my exploits and the Thai was aghast because no respectable person would be seen dead in that area at that time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Christian. Informative as usual.
    One Tip: Change the word "throughput" to "turnover".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your statement ' no respectable person would be seen dead" very re-assuring, ,thank you.

    Great report as usual, informative and free of BS as promised

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.