Thursday, 18 September 2014

One year of blogging

One year of blogging

Today this blog is one year old. As you might have noticed, I now manage to make one post per day, and they are scheduled for days in advance, at midday (Bangkok time). During traveling in Thailand, I am away for days and don't access the internet.

Are my readers happy with font (Default Font) and size (Large)? Is picture size ok (I use "large")? Any other suggestions? 

I just realized there is no list of labels and no list of recent comments. I find these useful in other blogs and will try to add them to my blog. 

There will be some more re-posts of articles I posted on forums before I started this blog, wherever they fit in.

I recently used "smelly smoker" twice. This is not a generalization that smokers are smelly, and even though I would abolish smoking if I had the power, I have some friends who are smokers. But a small number of smokers are smelly, you can smell them in the bus seats away, in the sauna when you walk past, and I don't want to get anywhere near them!

Copyright 2014 ChristianPFC

9 comments:

  1. Stale cigarette smell on the body, clothing, furniture, breath, etc can be off-putting, but some of them can give you a good job ;-).

    Keep on blogging. I'm enjoying every bit of your tales :-). Eduard.


    Eduard

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a very good job. Your blogs could keep me awake 3 hours in mid-night to read. Keep up good job. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog! Keep blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to check your blog every day & I think what you post is usually interesting & worthwhile.
    .
    Thank you for all your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and thank you , I too read you blog daily, is one of channels I feel connected with Thailand when I'm absent.

    Yes , smokers can be smelly even if they smoke in moderation. One of boys I'd like to see more than once when in BKK smokes very little / 3-4 a day / and still even his pubic hair bears delicate yet detectable smoke smell, TABAC like I'd say

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Christian, keep it up! Always a very interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pong, actually: Sehr schoen und gut getan, lieber Christian.
    By now I think you have surpassed the old shamefullmack: many more blogs, and also about all of Thailand and many more subjects, incl. those he wrote on. 2, maybe 3 times/week I read and am nearly always surprised-delighted about your findings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog a lot! I noticed that you never post a pic of yourself. Is it intentional for reason of privacy, or did I miss your pics in older posts?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't post pics of myself for reasons of privacy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.