Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Oh my god! (11) Chicken ass

Oh my god! (11) Chicken ass

Recently, Bangkokbois mentioned fried chicken ass being sold on skewers for human consumption: http://bangkokbois-gay-thailand-blog.com/2014/09/04/nothings-tastier-than-a-little-bit-of-ass/

This is something I cannot leave uncommented, on my following trip to Pattaya I asked at a foodstall, and indeed, the vendor said ตูดไก่ (dtòot gài, chicken ass) and bent over and grabbed his ass for visualization. Thai friends confirmed.

I have eaten this once years ago, not knowing what it is. Too gristly/cartilagineous for my taste. In the picture in the middle:


Copyright 2014 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.