Thursday, 27 November 2014

Screw Boys update

Screw Boys update

In Soi Twilight, boys in jeans as far as I can see from walking past X-Boys, Fresh Boys and Zeus (Tuesday 25.11.2014, 20:50). On a second walk (23:15) I spot one in underwear and others in jeans in X-Boys. 

Fearing that boys in underwear will soon be a thing of the past in Bangkok, I head to Screw Boys which was on my list for a long time. When walking past Screw Boys many times this year, it looked promising.

Enter 20:45, 7 boys and no customers. Pineapple juice 300 Baht (that makes it the cheapest drink in Twilight and Patpong boy gogo bars). Off fee 450 and expected short time tip 1500. 

Boys wear underwear (longer than briefs and shorter than trunks) with chess pattern, it obfuscates the shape of the bulge in the front but looks nice on the rear. Boys wear shoes. Maximum number of boys while I am there is 10. Bar is open from 20:30 to 02:30.

(Advert in Desire Nov 2014 says open 8-2, show 11 and 1:30.)

Music a bit too loud; aircon first ok, but later too cold (I sat directly in the airstream, sit elsewhere next time); light on stage ok, but coyote boy too dark; toilets new and clean, there is liquid soap and even warm water. Even separated toilets for man and woman. Staff smoke, but I can barely smell it.

There are two cute boys who I consider offing, 7 and 69.

69 smiles and says hello to me and says he remembers me and went with me before. I do not recognize him, but when he says his name is Tor โต๋ from Kalasin กาฬสินธุ์ I clearly remember (but still wouldn't recognize): one of my best offs*, about three years ago in Night Boys (Silom Soi 6, closed shortly afterwards, at that time he had long hair). Warm and dry skin. He even suggests he go with me tonight. 

I take procrastination, indecisiveness and keeping all options open (number 7 is a bit cuter) too far, while I still ponder (but what is there to ponder when one of my best offs remembers me, approaches me, has warm and dry skin and wants to go with me?) another customer (now there are between 5 and 10) invites him for a drink.

They sit behind me, and I can understand fragments of what they are talking about. Sexual activities (in particular who fucks whom), price (1000 Baht is mentioned), other stuff, all in English and I wish I could understand more. It went well as far as I can judge. The customer asks for nearby short time room and even goes to one (probably Pavilion Place) with a member of staff to check. He finally offs the boy. 

A note in favor of procrastination: I would have asked staff if there is a boy Tor from Kalasin, because I got information from staff from Super A about two years ago (Night Boys already closed, Super A still in second floor) that he works in Screw Boys, but on my one visit to Screw Boys last year he was not in. Now I got this information without asking (staff would probably have called him over, which would have put me under pressure to buy a drink or tip or off).

That leaves number 7, which is the cutest, and which I think I have seen somewhere before, but can't remember where. But before I can cast a decision, someone else invites him for a drink. They don't talk, he gropes the boy a bit (from watching, at least now I know the underwear is not stuffed), the boy looks bored.

Pay and leave 22:20. Overall a pleasant visit. I will be back soon, for 69 or 7 and to see if there are more boys (staff said usually they have more).

Previous reports: 
Screw Boys 27.05.2013 (same report on three forums) 
http://66.199.190.19/~sgt/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28908
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/8905-screw-boys-monday-27052013/ 
http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5740

* I shared details here on 03.12.2013:
http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6224

About two years ago, I was in Night Boys (Silom Soi 6, closed over a year ago), last customer. All boys were standing with their front to me, there were two cute ones, but I am a big fan of backsides (spine, shoulder, nape of the neck), so I was hoping they would turn around. They didn’t. I offed one (no tattoos on his back, what a luck). After showering (separately), we went to bed and he fell over me like a hungry animal over its prey. Finally he lied on top of me, his erect cock between his and my abdomen, and at the same time allowing me to access his back, shoulders and butt with my hands and feel his hairless balls and rub my dick on his warm, soft, brown, hairless thighs. Lovely! Unfortunately, Night Boys closed before I could come back and all I have is a name and home province. Should have taken a picture. (He had no phone, but invited me to meet again the following day to buy him one.). A year ago, staff at Super A remembered him (or just lied to me), said he would be working at Screw Boys, but I couldn’t find him there.

Copyright 2014 ChristianPFC

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on finding long-lost gem Christian, I hope muscular # 2 still works at Screwboys, I missed him last time

    ReplyDelete
  2. This boy with no tattoo on his back that made you so happy. Is this the same boy who's picture you took a few posts who had most of his back covered in a tattoo. Who you said is one of the best boys you have ever met.
    You need to be more consistent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are several best boys I ever met. The two you mention are different boys (one on Bangkok 4 years ago, one in Pattaya some months ago). At that time (3 years ago), tattoos was a big issue, now it's a minor issue.

      But on the other hand, I am becoming more discerning, I am currently going through old pictures, years ago I went with and even paid for boys I wouldn't look twice at now.

      Delete
  3. More and less mean the opposite. Years ago you hated tattoos now you go with guys who have tattoos. So you are becoming less discerning, rather than more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.