Monday, 26 January 2015

Oh my god! (17) Homemade Fleshlight

Oh my god! (17) Homemade Fleshlight

Update 19sep2017: edited to comply with adsense

Some Thai friends came to see me in my room, and played facebook and youtube on my computer. This video is worth sharing: จิ๋มเทียม ทำเอง (home-made fake p...y)! from https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=311789645648742


video

Thai language note. Have fun! หนุกหนาน! nùk-năan is short for สนุกสนาน sà-nùk-sà-năan. Similar สวัสดี sà-wàt-dee is abbreviated หวัดดี wàt-dee. The first letter ส is replaced by ห in writing (but not pronounced) to retain the tone. (Will add further examples if I find some.)

Amusing pictures from the comments to that thread:



Translation? (google translate doens't make much sense)



กูไม่ไก้วาดนี่ลายมึง!!ึงเอายางลบมาลบให้กูเลยนะ
I did not draw this (untranslatable). Bring a rubber eraser and remove it!

A Thai friend had an industrial m.......ion aid like a Fleshlight. The only time I saw one from close. The interesting part is that it v....tes and you can select how it v....tes. Might get one some time.

Update: 
18 More Ways To DIY A Fleshlight Than The World Ever Asked For
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alisoncaporimo/sponges-are-sexy?utm_term=.pw1ylgA1oN#.seJ6dGwLz7

No copyright claimed 2015 ChristianPFC

2 comments:

  1. Indonesian translation: Because of you, I'm in this state. Eduard

    ReplyDelete
  2. ขนม (sweets) is can be shortened to หนม

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.