Friday, 20 March 2015

Regular posting resumed

Regular posting resumed

My announcement of a blogging break was a bit too dramatic, judging by replies. But I didn't want to commit to a date when posting will be resumed (I had 10 days or 2 weeks in mind). There will be more breaks in the future*, but for the moment, I have over a week of daily posts scheduled. 

*They will be announced in a less dramatic way. One of my readers said he waits for my post before going to bed (in his time zone, my posts are scheduled mid-day in Bangkok).

After two weeks without wanking with limited work on computer, my wanker's tennis elbow is much better.

The underlying problems remain (no job, dire situation with Thai boys, too much time spent on the internet). 

Analysis of visitor numbers showed that most of my readers are uncultured sex tourists. Reading some posts about wats, museum and national parks would be good for your education!

This blog is necessary as a counterbalance to the forums (where members gloat what great sex they had and how easy it was to get - my experiences are completely different) and bangkokbois blog (who spreads conceptions about fair prices in bars that I disagree with and bad-mouthes Pattaya, based on having driven past once 10 years ago).

Copyright 2015 ChristianPFC

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back Christian after a short vacations,
    Confirming statement about waiting for your posts at night,
    Agree with your comments about bagkokbois bad mouthing Pattaya.
    Remedy for spending too much time on internet - try novel approach of spending less time there.

    And good luck with Thai boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "uncultured sex tourist" welcomes you back. Thanks for my morning laugh, obviously I have not spent enough time in Pattaya absorbing higher culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bangkokbois is a twat. Oh and since when does a 50 yr old think it ok to call himself a boi. Soppy cunt.
    Mind you he slags off sexpats and is the only man in Bangkok who has a real lover. No matter how much it costs him.
    The guy is as flakey as a 10 inch snow dump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back. I've missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless You, Christian!
    I really like your posts and sense of humor.
    Please keep posting!
    Hugs and kisses from Tel Aviv.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.