Saturday, 2 May 2015

Wat Pho Non Than วัดโพธิ์โนนทัน in Khon Kaen

Wat Pho Non Than วัดโพธิ์โนนทัน in Khon Kaen

I learnt of this place from the book THAILAND 180º http://christianpfc.blogspot.de/2015/03/words-of-praise-thailand-180-by-george.html and found that I walked past a few hundred meters on my first trip to Khon Kaen.


It's on Phothisan road, about 500 m east of the lake (north-eastern side), enter road at 7/11 branch 4535 ขอนแก่นโพธิสาร.





overexposed to show carved wood:



But the reason for my visit was the veritable forest and zoo on the walls of another building on the premises:












Buddhist Hell:





This corner made it into THAILAND 180º, however with 180º fisheye lens it looks much better:





Copyright 2015 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.