Sunday, 14 June 2015

Quiz: What is the purpose?

Quiz: What is the purpose?

A cork sooted by a lighter. Seen in a Farang friend's bathroom, and I immediately had an idea. Solution in a week. There is no price.



Update 21.06.2015: Solution.

My friend uses it to cover partial baldness. Here picture to show effect on skin:


My first thought was to color grey hair, but it's more on the scalp than on the hair.

When I saw the cork in his bathroom, I remembered a joke from my time in the army:

You've been in the army too long when...
during a candle light dinner with your girlfriend, you start sooting the cork in the candle and use it to camouflage your face.  

Copyright 2015 ChristianPFC

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are right. Details in addendum to post.

      Delete
  2. My guess: His thai friend used it to paint eyebrows . / Bobbby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heat a pin or needle with the lighter after placing it in the cork for insulation, and then zap those little skin tags

    ReplyDelete
  4. uncork wine bottle

    ReplyDelete
  5. burn away fart smell!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.