Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Words of praise: @SAMUTPRAKAN Travel magazine

Words of praise: @SAMUTPRAKAN Travel magazine

There is a monthly magazine @SAMUTPRAKAN Travel by Samut Prakan Provincial Administrative Organization which I can only call "perfect": articles on various subjects written by people who love and know what they are doing, suitable format and printing, bilingual English and Thai, and distributed for free (I get my copy at Ibis Hotel reception). 

A judgement I have given only once before: 
Words of praise: THAILAND 180º by George Edward Giunca

Here picture of covers of back issues (first must have been June 2014) I own (Vol.1/No.1 and 2/6 are missing):


Famous attractions in Samut Prakan province are Erawan Museum, Ancient Siam = Mueang Boran, Wat Bang Phli Yai Klang วัดบางพลีใหญ่กลาง with longest reclining Buddha in Thailand (53 m, the one in Wat Pho is 47 m), Wat Asokaram วัดอโศการาม and Bang Krachao บางกระเจ้า.

Copyright 2015 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.