Thursday, 24 November 2016

Gay activities Oct 2016

Gay activities Oct 2016

Thursday 20oct2016
Arrive in Bangkok, put my stuff in a friend’s room where I will sleep the first night and go out to look for new rom (I gave up my room of May2014-Sep2016 and put my stuff in a friend’s room). Cross paths with a Black money boy (details separately). http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/11/black-money-boy-in-bangkok_21.html 

Friday 21oct2016
Books or boys, what is more important? An easy to answer question. (Some day might post a list “Why books are better than boys”, for straights there are already lists “Why beer is better than women”). Spend the day at 21st National Book Exhibition in QSNCC. At night, meet BFC4in2016 for a walk around the Royal Palace. By chance, he found my blog! But still wants to see me.

At the end, chat becomes too emotional and gives me headache. It’s like listening to a foreign language when your level is intermediate, however in this case my English is better than his. Or another comparison talking about grammar, him talking to me about emotional stuff is like me asking an average native speaker about grammar intricacies.

We separate and will meet some day in Korat (his stay in Bangkok was only temporary).

Saturday 22oct2016
The cute boy who chatted me up in front of 7-Eleven near my room in Sep 2016 is on Line and now lives in Putthamonton Sai 3 wants to meet me in Central Plaza Rama 2 at 3 pm. I agree, but other business in Sathorn delays my departure and in addition, bus 141 doesn’t come. While waiting for bus 14:35-15:20 I message him about delay, messages not read. By the time bus 141 finally comes 15:20, I have made up my mind: ABORT!

Without reliable means of communication (boy is very slow on Line and has no phone?) it’s pointless going to Central Plaza Rama 2, even if he is there, it would be difficult to find him without agreeing on a meeting point. Spent one hour to/from bus stop and waiting for bus, will move on to someone closer and more reliable communication.

My current favorite boy Top Suk 62 has not been on Line for weeks. Call his phone numbers and after 5 calls to 3 different numbers/people, I can finally get him on the phone. He is still in a temple in Sakaeo (was supposed to be back in Bangkok end of lent).

I save phone number with “Name–location of boy-month-year” and then go back from most recent number. Sometimes he calls from friend’s phone, then I ask friend for his current location and current phone number.

Babylon Sauna 17:15-18:50. Entry 260 Baht. Over 100 customers, half White, half Asian, and 3 Black. One boy who is clearly my type passes, and spot several border cases, but no action for me today.

Seed 21:28-22:30. Entry 100. Spend most of the time on internet. About 15 customers throughout, some look promising. At the end, hook up with J who speaks good English and lives nearby and invites me to stay overnight. Skip Farose 2 and go with him. J tells me you can keep your key when you leave Seed and come back later and don’t have to pay entry again.

Sunday 23.10.2016
When I wake up, J tells me that my clothes were smelling and they are now in the washing machine and then will need one hour to dry. And indeed, the contents of my pockets is neatly piled up on the table. An inacceptable breach of my privacy. Rules him out as boyfriend candidate. But an intellectual match: master student of veterinary medicine and fluent in English (and had Farang boyfriend before).

Another visit to book expo in QSNCC.

Laem Tong sex cinema is on the way home and time is right. Details there as comment, nothing to write home about.

Have the masseur Lek Lao come to see me in my room. Everything fine as last time.

Seed 22:04-56. Less than 10 customers throughout, none my type. On both Sat and Sun there was a note that you can enter fully dressed, seems theme days abolished (naked day wasn’t observed anyway).

Farose 2 23:20-01:35. Increases from less than 50 to more than 50 customers. One other Farang. No more cats, but still one dog. 4 bordercases, one follows me so we have a wank. Slim and brown, but a bit too hairy. Don’t exchange phone numbers. To put it poetic: our liaison would not have survived the next morning’s daylight. Of the other border cases, I find one sleeping (passed out from alcohol?) and put my hand up his shorts: hairy upper thigh, no way!

They put a towels over the doors to prevent slamming, how clever!

Tue 25 to Thu 27oct2016 Pattaya separately:
http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/11/pattaya-25-27oct2016.html 

Thursday 27oct2016
A Cambodian boy J had messaged me on gayromeo. Profile looks promising, so I follow his invitation to meet in Telephone bar (after asking if he is moneyboy: no). All fine, but more PDA (public display of affection) from his side than I am comfortable with. As I just moved, my room is untidy, so we have a look at his place first. He actually works in Pattaya and is in Bangkok for holiday over the weekend and stays at EVE guesthouse near Soi Twilight. No aircon and shared bathroom on the floor. At 700 per night, this place is overpriced, will point him to something cheaper and better or even let him stay with me next time he is in Bangkok.

Taxi to my room where we have a good time. In fact, the wildest sex I remember. Almost lost my dental fillings. Will need some days rest after that.

Friday 28oct2016
Sake disco 23:26-01:58. Meet a Farang friend there. When I arrive, only about 20% full, but midnight fills up. There is a show 00:26-01:18. First ladyboys, lipsynch and dancing, then 00:55 about 10 coyote boys (none of them my type) who later mingle with audience.

Some boys are worth a second look, but a boy NCS65 I have met on hornet months ago and been chatting with is in Khao San, so I go to see him there.

Around 2 am disassembly at Khao San and places closing. Have dinner with NCS65 and he wants to come to my room. We go to bed and try to sleep, with the occasional touching, then finally around 4 am have sex. The following morning another round. My type and my style, BFC5in2016.

Take bus to Victory Monument and split there. He goes home and I go sightseeing.

And that’s the last I have seen or heard of him. Messages on Line not answered, can’t find his profile on hornet and our chat is gone.

Sat 29 to Mon 31oct2016
Now really take a break from boys, do some sightseeing and tidy up my room.

Summary 20-31oct2016:
6 gogo bars: Nice Boys, Dream Boys, 360 Degree, Vassa, Power Boys, Kawaii.
5 free sex: Seed, Farose 2, J Cambodia and NCS65 twice.
4 saunas: Babylon, Seed, Seed, Farose 2.
2 paid sex: Lek Lao massage 1000, Kawaii.
1 no sex BFC4in2016.
1 no show: boy in Putthamonthon 3 / Central Rama 2.

Copyright 2016 ChristianPFC

11 comments:

  1. I truly like your honest reporting, but sometimes I don't understand your decisions. Guys who stole money from your room, you give second/third changes, but that vet student who was so caring to wash your smelly clothes, you don't want to see anymore?
    Or is this tongue in cheek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boy who stole 300 Baht is my type, the vet student is not so much my type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. disassembly is not a word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/disassembly

      Noun 1. disassembly - the act of taking something apart (as a piece of machinery); "Russia and the United States discussed the dismantling of their nuclear weapons"
      dismantlement, dismantling

      Delete
    2. Yes, you can use it when you join the United Nations but it is inappropriate, out of context and makes no sense in your sentence.
      The rest of the article is fine.

      Delete
  4. hi Christian, is Lek Lao working in a massage place? how can we find him? thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Originally he told me works in a massage place, but when I asked for details (to go there for oil massage some day), he changed his story to restaurant. He can be found on hornet, gayromeo, gboysiam (see link in Sep gay activities). Side note: he was on time both time we met, however didn't call me when he arrived at the meeting spot, so I called him 15 min after agreed time to find he is there already.

      Delete
  5. sorry.. not quite sure... in sep, there's no lek lao... but i assume it's this?

    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3EtgXGfsTP8/V_vt05MngGI/AAAAAAAAK0k/nYhqHZy2Fysx_z60hCqb95hURecYGeL9QCEw/s1600/0845697213-607794-2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this one. Lek Lao is here (Aug, not Sep 2016): http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/10/gay-activities-august-2016.html
      (still on gayromeo and hornet)

      Delete
  6. guess gboysiam clears their listings once in a while... i cant find it.. no worries.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it :)


      http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mRl7dbcFK50J:gboysiam69.com/picpost/show.php%3Fid%3D604097+&cd=6

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.