Thursday, 12 January 2017

Gay activities Dec 2016


Gay activities Dec 2016

Details about dating Thai boys.

Fri 2dec2016
Pick up Wit (encounter at Seed) at his work place about 2 km from my room. As I already surmised from our first encounter in Seed, he has a physical disability. My type and my style, but I can’t get hard over that physical disability. Leave it at hugging and cuddling. I can’t get hard with boys with too much body hair, too fat, too cold, and now physical disability, but I might be able to work on that.

Sat 3dec2016
Visit X-Boys with my loyal reader vinapu (reported here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/12/x-size-and-x-boys-and-update-dec-2016.html), then alone to Farose 2. Stay 23:25-01:48. Place is brimming and there are several candidates. Finally the price of taking me to a room goes to Boy R2. Very positive encounter, exchange Line to meet again some day.

Sun 4dec2016
Seed 00:03-01:15, about 15 customers.  Spot a slim boy Non with parabolic dick* entering darkroom and follow him. Sits down and lets me grope him extensively, but does not reciprocate. That’s new, so far I had boys who either reciprocated or made clear signals that they are not interested. Afterwards in locker room exchange Line and here I see that he is not that handsome. How to proceed? Asking him to put a bag with holes for breathing over his head next time we have sex seems impolite.

Update: Seed closed around 8dec2016 without giving a reason, and is still closed as of posting this 12jan2016.

Farose 2, stay 01:47-03:35. Busy, Boy R2 is there again, this time only chat and hug.

*Soft penis exits body horizontally and then follows a parabolic curve. Works only when the boy is standing. I clearly remember two cases (both massage boys standing during massage while I was lying on the massage table) where I was thrilled to find a big parabolic dick upon undressing them. So I like parabolic dick, hyperbolic body, semi globular back of head, warm and dry skin, is love just a matter of geometry and thermodynamics?

Examples from internet for parabolic dicks (NSFW!):

[links removed 29nov2017 to comply with adsense, 
original post saved]

Tue 7 – Fri 9 Dec 2016

Fri 9dec2016
Top comes to my room. I’m still sick, don’t feel like sex, so just chat. Give him the 1000 for mocy repair that he asks for.

Sat 10dec2016
Boy TarA whom I had earlier this year and marked as “meet again” comes to my room. 500 for sick mother. This time only so-so (a bit too pale, too fat), phase him out.

Tue 13dec2016
Boy R2 stays over night. I’m still a bit sick, not sex, only hugging and cuddling.

Wed 14dec2016
MachoX 20:08-21:52 . Schedule for show is 19:30 on Wednesdays, but I’m lucky twice: first that there is a show at all (I went to places to find that the announced show is canceled), and seconds it’s later (I would have missed 19:30 completely). When I arrive and ask for show time, cashier tells me it’s 20:00, and adds it will start in 10 minutes. Today should be nude day, but everyone is in camouflage loincloth that is provided. Enough time for a shower, quick walk through sauna, and a bit to eat from their buffet (fried noodles with whatever, a bit spicy; and toast with jam). Over 10 customers when I arrive. Show is about 20:30 to 21:00, performed by Bom and another boy. Up to 8 spectators/participators.
Part of sauna locked (few customers), but open fri and sat.  

With boy in room (he led me to same room as BFC4in2016). (No further notes on that encounter, and I don’t remember anything, this might be a sign I’m overdoing it.)

Fri 16 to Tue 20dec2016

Tue20dec2016
Go to see a boy Tee (hornet) in Bang Sue, contact breaks down when I’m at Bang Sue MRT around 21:45.

Farose 2 visit 23:35-58. About 20 customers, no activity. Food (steamed rice and buffet two choices) on rooftop. One cat. Sauna hot, steam room cold.

Wed 21dec2016
Nake 21:25-22:57. Just arrived, in locker room make eye contact with cute boy Love and just follow him to private room, where we have a good time. He seems to be popular: just said goodbye to his previous sexual contact in locker room, then went with me, and minutes later had the next.

Exchange Line and now seeing his picture there, I realize I chatted with him just about two weeks before on hornet and suddenly he blocked me (chat is gone and I can’t see his profile, but a friend can see his profile). Update 12jan2017: after initial hello on Line, multiple further messages not read, he probably blocked me there as well. But why?

Thu 22dec2016
Kot calls me 14:00 and I invite him, assuming he would be here soon (lives 5 min by mocy away). However he comes only 14:50, and I have to send him away with 300 Baht at 14:55 because I have an important appointment nearby at 15:00.

Phoenix 22:33-48. 100 Baht entry. Closes midnight. 4 other customers. Top floor accessible, but sauna and steam room locked for renovation and some construction material lying around.

Fri 23dec2016
Ball in my room 15:35-17:55, we get nude and some indecent touches, 510 Baht.

Nake 22:15-23:32.  About 15 customers when I arrive and 20 when I leave. One cute boy, but seems not interested. Show about 22:50-23:20, during show 10 to 15 spectators, almost mistook one of the performers for Bom. The other performer is same as Wed. Food and water provided. This time none of the performers or spectators in the show my type, but afterwards a good threesome with two boys (boyfriends? One my type, the other bordercase). The cute boy is 30!

Sat 24dec2016
Nake 22:33-23:45, then Farose 2 stay 00:09-01:25, no success in both.

Sun 25dec2016
Massage at Magic Hands with Bank the most skillful, but not so much my type. 400 for 1 hour oil massage and 800 for Bank, got me hand and cum, but I should not have, without getting my hands and eyes on a slim brown hairless body it’s a waste of cum and money.

Mon 26dec2016
There was a choice of going to Tak province (to meet Burmese woman near Umphang) or Uttaradit province (to meet a boy from hornet there). The boy from hornet has been making small talk for weeks, but now when I finally wanted to meet him, gone quiet (messages read but no reply).

In Mae Sot finally a success on hornet with James. Efficient communication, comes quickly to my hotel, and a good time in my room. Will meet again some day, actually my next trip to the North will include Mae Sot to meet again.

Previous experiences on grindr (2014) and hornet (2015-2016) were a lot of endless talk, two fakers (picture of younger brother in Phrae and Surat Thani), one no-show (Lopburi, I went to the boy’s place and communication broke down), one no-show / time waster in Nakon Pathom, one not so much my type (Surin).

Wed 28dec2016
Indecent touches by Burmese Woman when I stay at her place over night.

Fri 30dec2016
Meet the boy June from Cambodia about 20:35 to 21:00 in Telephone bar. He does more PDA than I’m comfortable with, bordering on disturbing public order. Then about 21:10-54 in my room, where I confirm my previous judgment: my type but not my style. Love bite on my neck, on my nipples you can’t see it but feel it, pulls on my ear and nose, spanks me. Now I am turning my neck to escape his love bites, and I have boys who turn their neck when I kiss and lick it because they are ticklish.

Summary dec2016 (Thailand only):
7 free sex: Wit in my room (Seed), Non in Seed, no name (MachoX), Love (Nake), threesome (Nake), James Mae Sot (hornet), June Cambodia.
3 paid sex: TarA 500, Ball 510, Bank Magic Hands 800 = 1810.

9 Saunas: Farose 2, Seed, Farose 2, Sansuk, Farose 2, Nake, Phoenix, Nake, Farose 2.
5 gogo bars: X-Boys Bangkok, Kawaii, Nice Boys, Eros, Power Boys.
3 no sex: First Samsung, Top (1000 for mocy repair), Boy R2, Kot (5 min 300 Baht) = 1300.
2 no show: Tee Bang Sue (hornet), Uttaradit (hornet).
1 massage: Bank at Magic Hands.
1 boys from online: James Mae Sot (hornet).
0 disco.

Copyright 2017 ChristianPFC

2 comments:

  1. After slowish November it looks that you picked up speed considerably.
    I like your narrative about boy with disability, since you mentioned you are willing to work on it we may hear about him again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Vinapu said. Wit may well turn out to be a loyal and grateful friend as well as a friend with benfits.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.