Dating Thai boys (9): The mob thwarts my plans
It looks good, a boy I haven’t met for a while and whom I
would like to meet again is back in Bangkok and he needs money for school. But
with Victory Monument being blocked, he cannot take bus 29 (no change of
transport necessary) and does only have 20 Baht left, not enough for BTS and
bus. And he is too lazy to walk 3 km to Sam Sen railway station (or he doesn’t
need the money that urgent that he would walk 3 km). In this case, I have to
wait until mob is over or kind of pick him up at Victory Monument when I am on
the way back home.
[LINE] Chat with Victory Monument boy
Saved time:2014/01/23 11:06
2014/01/19(Sunday)
20:30 christianpfc Nice picture. Where is this? (New
picture in his profile, looks like locker room of a sauna.)
20:59 VM boy Ari
20:59 VM boy Sorry
20:59 VM boy Can
you help me please
21:06 christianpfc In sauna?
21:06 christianpfc How can I help you?
21:07 VM boy Can
you transfer money for i go school please
21:07 VM boy I
don't have money
21:09 christianpfc Sorry, no money transfer, but if we
meet I can give you money (A principle: no online money transfer, only
directly from my hands in to his hands.)
21:09 christianpfc Where are you now?
21:09 VM boy In
room friend
21:09 VM boy Silom
21:10 VM boy You
can come?
21:10 VM boy [Sticker]
21:10 VM boy Or
tomorrow in Victory monument
21:10 christianpfc I am in my room, in laksi, do you
remember?
21:10 VM boy Now
i have big problem
21:11 christianpfc How much money do you need for school?
21:11 VM boy 1000
per week
21:12 christianpfc I work tomorrow, I don't know when I
have time to meet you.
21:12 VM boy Please
21:12 VM boy How
can i do
21:13 VM boy [Sticker]
21:14 christianpfc I don't know.
21:14 VM boy Please
help me i don't have way for do
21:15 christianpfc But I can't meet now, too far away
21:15 christianpfc Friend or boyfriend in silom?
21:15 VM boy And
when you can
21:15 VM boy Tomorrow?
21:15 VM boy Only
friend
21:15 VM boy She
its lady boy
21:16 christianpfc Next week I am busy.
21:17 VM boy Oh
21:17 VM boy [Sticker]
21:18 christianpfc But I want to see you again. I like
you. I call when I'm free. Now you stay in Bangkok for how long?
21:19 VM boy Forever
21:19 VM boy For
study
21:19 VM boy No
work
2014/01/20(Monday)
13:03 christianpfc Hello, how are you?
13:04 christianpfc Can we meet tonight?
13:32 VM boy Not
ok
13:32 VM boy No
have money to go school
13:39 christianpfc I can help you
13:40 christianpfc Can you come to my room tonight?
13:40 VM boy I
don't have money for go
13:41 christianpfc You can take bus 29
13:43 VM boy But
you know no have bus
13:43 VM boy This
areas
13:43 VM boy Cause
have boom
13:43 VM boy At
Victory monument
13:43 christianpfc Bts to mor chit, then bus 29
13:44 VM boy Then
no have car pass this areas
13:44 VM boy I
tell you i don't have money i have only 20 bath
13:45 christianpfc I think can, I took bus 29 on Friday
13:47 VM boy But
have boom yesterday
13:47 VM boy Now
no have car
13:47 christianpfc OK, I understand
13:48 christianpfc Do you remember where I live?
13:49 VM boy I
think yes
13:53 christianpfc I am free tonight. Is bts running?
13:53 VM boy Yes
run
13:53 VM boy Can
you come to Victory monument (In theory yes, but we would need a room. Out
of principle no, it’s the same trip from my room to VM and back as from VM to
my room and back, and if I pay I don’t want to travel. I am not a walking ATM!)
13:55 christianpfc I have free room. Is your room free?
13:59 VM boy No
have
14:00 christianpfc So we have to meet in my room.
14:03 christianpfc Can you go to สามเสน.railway
station and take train to หลักสี่ (Sam Sen,
Lak Si)
14:05 VM boy I
tell you
14:05 VM boy I
have only 20 bath
14:09 christianpfc I know, but train is cheap
14:09 christianpfc You can walk to sam sen
14:17 VM boy Oh
so far r
14:18 christianpfc 2.8 km, can walk
14:23 christianpfc Can you come for 1 hour massage for
1000 baht tonight?
14:23 VM boy Ih
14:23 VM boy Oh
i can not
14:23 VM boy [Sticker]
14:26 christianpfc OK. But I hope we can meet again when
the mob is over.
14:28 VM boy I
think long timr
14:31 christianpfc Is วิภาวดีรังสิต free for traffic? (Vipavadi
Rangsit)
14:32 VM boy I
don't know
14:33 christianpfc If you find a way to come to my place,
we can meet tonight.
14:35 VM boy Oh
can not
16:56 christianpfc Hello, where are you now?
17:00 VM boy Victory
monument
17:08 christianpfc I am at work, go home soon.
17:09 christianpfc Can you come by taxi? I pay taxi for
you.
(Message not read, another boy calls me, he can come from
Ladprao to meet me tonight, so I will take VM boy another time.)
17:32 christianpfc Or better we meet when mob is over.
2014/01/21(Tuesday)
23:30 VM boy I
think its long time
Copyright 2014 ChristianPFC
Copyright 2014 ChristianPFC
those trains are free for Thai
ReplyDeleteThere are of course buses-not govmt. BMTA, but private rot ruam, from nearby Vict. Mon-mornings even from, to near samsen-buses 14 and 12. thats 8 bt-orange mini. I also saw yellow AC nrs. 29 on the Vict. Mon., when looking at how the mob went-saturdaymorning.
I took bus 29 aircon from Lak Si to Victory Monument on Saturday early afternoon. This boy has no sexual interest in me, and if he is too lazy to move his ass and find a way to get to my place for 1000 Baht - his loss, I have plenty more boys on my list.
ReplyDelete