Gay activities Sep 2017
Bangkok gogo bars, no gay venues in Dan Nok, Farose II by
bus, Nake and Macho in the afternoon, Saphan Khwai / Pradipat karaokes.
Fri 1sep2017 Sadao / Dan Nok (Songkhla province) สะเดา ด่านนอก
จ.สงขลา
Dan Nok (town at the Sadao border crossing to Malaysia) has
a high number of discos/karaokes/massages targeting straight Malaysian
customers. I learnt of these places here: https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2017/06/the-unknown-city-of-dannok/
And wondered if there is any gay activity, and had
sightseeing in Dannok anyway, so I stayed a night.
During a stroll through town in the evening, pass a
restaurant table with 4 boys who all look gay and smile and wave at me. Five
minutes later, two pass on mocy and stop and chat. They quickly get to the
point of asking me if I’m gay and we exchange Line. The boys work as dancer in
M Club and I will go to see them at work later.
M Club visit 21:20-22:40, water (plastic bottle, room
temperature) 100 THB. When I arrive about 50 girls (shapely, with numbers) on
stage. 21:25 girls mix with audience. They are dressed as nurse, school girl,
bunny, stewardess and other. On stage girls (changing costumes between acts)
and boys singing and dancing, or solo or duo singing. Smoking allowed.
Customers mainly middle-aged.
The toilets are clean, odorless, spacious, well lit; quite a
contrast to toilet in some gay discos, who are, excuse the pun, shitty places
that you can smell from a distance.
But I didn’t come here to marvel at the toilets or watch
girls on stage, but to investigate if there is any organized gay activity. With
over 10 discos each with capacity of over 500 customers, and dozens of massage
places, there must a small market for gay?
Alas, there isn’t! I asked one available lady (who drove
past on mocy and waved at me, then stopped for chat when I waved back), one
Malaysian tourist (who chatted me up when we were walking), one tout (who
offered me lady for massage in my hotel): all of them say there is no boy
disco/karaoke/massage. The lady and the tout offered to call a boy for massage
in my room, but that’s not my style, so I declined.
The boy from the mocy was eager to come to my room after
work, but not so much my type, so I declined.
Sat 2sep2017 to Tue 5sep2017 Hat Yai
Details about gay venues in Hat Yai separately:
Sat 2sep2017 Elysium Sauna 21:06-23:18
A fatty chats me up on the rooftop garden, and gives me a
skillful blowjob there in full view of others who are passing (I’m not shy), I
have to make an effort not to get fully hard and cum. He then asks if I want a
threesome and chats up the boys who pass who I tell him are my type. One of
them agrees and we go to a room. Fatty leaves us alone, and we have to change
room because the locked door can be opened a bit and shapely boy is afraid
someone will watch us (I couldn’t care less).
Once we have settled into another room, start of full
activities: up, down, front, back, in, out, and reverse, where I usually
complain about lack of activity, this is becoming a bit too much!
In particular I don’t like the hard nipple play he performs
on me, and when he sucks me in some angles I can feel his sharp teeth, and
later I notice he didn’t take off his ring, which caused me skin irritations.
He wants to stay over night with me (a bit awkward, as I
nowadays take rooms with fan instead of aircon and cold water in shower because
that’s fine for me when I’m alone, but not nice when I have guests), and
invites me for dinner. I am tired from a day of traveling, but he is still
horny and has his hands on my body, cock, ass all night. I have to wear
underwear to prevent access to my cock to avoid further skin irritation!
In the morning, I give in and we have another round. Then
say goodbye (he will take train back to Pattani where he came from). Exchange
Line and might meet again when I’m in the south.
This gives a new perspective on most of my other sexual
encounters: even boys who go with me for free have other things in mind
(MONEY!!!) and go just through the motions, waiting for a moment to hint or
openly ask.
Mon 3sep2017
Another visit to Elysium. Chat with a Malaysian visitor,
good English. He is Muslim and while he takes great effort to avoid pork
(rather go hungry than eating in a restaurant that servers pork), he indulges
in homosexual activities. I asked him how he reconciles this with Islam, and he
churned out several minutes of grammatically correct English sentences, but if
I had to summarize, he didn’t say anything.
Thu 7sep2017
On my way home from fruit shopping in Klong Toey market, I
pass two cute boys next to the railway line, at what is a mocy washing station
during day and usually abandoned at night. One of the boys makes the mistake of
not averting my look, so I chat them up. They are waiting for a train to come,
to wash the train. The train will come in 1 hour, so I ponder to invite them to
spend the waiting time with me, but decided against it. But I was damn close to
proposition them!
Fri 8sep2017
Farose II visit 23:17-01:37. From about 20 to 50 customers, around
1:30 nobody in disco. Some shapely.
One boy Beer showed no interest at all, but when I sit down and
touch his back, he takes my hand and puts it on his crotch, and then leads me
to a room where we have a nice time. Afterwards exchange Line and might meet
again some day.
Mon 11sep2017
Nake 16:33-17:23. Unusually early for me, and with surprise
I learn that entry before 16 is only 99 THB and there is a seizable number of
customers already (about 15). A fatty chats me up and asks whom I like, so I
point out one slim and brown, but hairy boy. We get into a room for a
threesome, but after some wanking and sucking it turns out all three of us are
top, and they abort which suits me well as I was looking for an excuse to get
out.
Tue 12sep2017
My loyal reader vinapu is in Bangkok and invites me to a bar
hopping spree.
Screwboys 20:05-21:12. Pineapple juice 300 THB. 6
Boys and no customers. New underwear: white and blue horizontal stripes. Closed
shoes. Boys smoke. Three fully dressed twinks (Vietnamese looking) in and out
of the bar, and at the end two of them get onto stage. #29, 34, 38 cute. 9 Boys
and 3 customers when we leave. Overall number of boys too low, should have
skipped and gone somewhere with more boys.
Fresh Boys 21:47-23:15. Hot tea 400 THB. Lee the
Analphabet is there as staff #73. With a body like that, he belongs on a stage!
18 Boys and 2 customers. White briefs and closed shoes. #22 is cute, if we were
in Pattaya I would have offed him. #1 and #41 not bad either. Show starts
22:15, now over 21 customers (and bar gets full during show, estimated 30
customers). Lipsync at the start, then various acts with hard dicks (including
banging dick on metal pole to make a loud sound) and a fucking show, including
cruising the audience for tips while still joined at the hip. Gaps between acts
too long, minutes without anything to see, inacceptible. Customers smoke, and
unfortunately I have two chain smokers sitting nearby. When there is a second
lipsync act 23:15 and both are smoking, I have to flee (not without exchanging
a smile with #22 who is sitting near entrance).
Jupiter 2018 visit 23:24- Pineapple juice 280 THB.
Quite full, a lot of Asian women. Shower show in progress (but poor view for
wet glass and poor light). Around 23:30 show ends, and about 20 boys get on
stage, none of them sticks out, most of them fully dressed, a few shirtless. Have
a look at the upstairs VIP area (couches overlooking the stage). That’s the
worst value for money I ever had (average percentage of bare skin of torso) in
a gogo, if you can still call it a gogo, but for host bar even worse! BLACKLIST!.
Say goodbye and leave 23:42.
Summary: a lot of time and money spent, but apart from a few
cute boys most of it was “fast forward” (if I had a remote control, I would
“fast forward” to see if there is anything interesting later). Pattaya wins
hands down.
Wed 13sep2017
Macho X 16:53-17:43. Entry 100 THB (before 17:00? 160 when I
leave). About 15 customers throughout.
Thu 14sep2017
A boy from Hornet Bass from Trat who divulged that he is
looking for money, and who has messaged or called me several times since we had
first contact on 20jul2017, is free now and comes to my room. Bass Trat in my
room 22:35-23:10 (to get last MRT). Have a good time and will see him again.
Pattaya separately: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/09/pattaya-quicky-fri-15sep2017.html
Sat 16sep2017
Farose II by bus. Walk to bus stop 10 min, wait for bus 7
min. Bus 46 fan 9 THB 21:57-22:17 Sukhumvit road (past Soi 71). Walk to bus
stop on Soi 71 and wait for bus. Bus 71 fan 9 THB 22:24-40 Ramkhamhaeng road
(past soi 21). Walk to Farose II arrive 22:49. That’s 1 h 9 min and 18 THB by
bus versus taxi 27 min and 105 (+5 tip round up) THB on Fri 8sep2017.
Farose II stay 22:49-01:08, brimming, chat with shapely
Khmer boys.
Mon 18sep2017
Kim Chan45 comes to my room and brings a friend Biw who
waits in my bathroom. I had told Kim that he can bring friends (slim, brown, no
body hair) and I thought Biw will join but didn’t wait, only to learn
afterwards that he is shy. Upon asking, he exposed his abdomen and let me touch
it, but touching his crotch was too much. (Kim Chan45 is reliable and slim,
brown, no body hair, warm and dry skin, but cock-size-wise really nothing to
write home about.)
Nake 17:03-23 about 15 customers, one bordercase.
Tue 19sep2017
A boy Oat whom I had twice earlier this year, but then slow
reply and not free, comes to my room for sex. We have a good time and not a
hint of money request.
Zy massage (former Lomchoey) on Soi Ngam Duplee. One hour
oil massage 500 THB. Getting expensive, and not even warm water for shower!
Good massage, starts in underwear, warm and dry skin at the beginning. But when
it’s steering to happy ending, skin a bit too cold from aircon, boy a bit too
fat for my taste, I have a few gropes but am not in the mood, so leave it at
massage. Tip 500 THB. I learn that he used to work in Fresh Boys and Classic
Boys; why did he change to massage?
The construction site on Silom at Flann O’Brien / Thaniya is
gone. It blocked the sidewalk for years, and I thought it’s for an elevator for
BTS, but it’s not. There is a vast empty space now.
Bar hopping with my loyal reader vinapu.
Tawan 21:15. I clearly remember I have been to Tawan
once, around 2011, and now set food in the bar again just to have a look, and
there is nothing that would entice me to stay, even if it was for free.
Super A 19:40-21:09. 8 boys in black underwear and
black sleeveless shirts and 0 customer when we enter. Maximum 10 boys and 1
customer during our stay. Two I would take for free, and then a twink who is a
clear hit enters, stands fully dressed on the stage for a while, and then
disappears to upstairs. Wait for the twink to reappear, in vain. Ask staff:
sleeping, but they will call him for me. Have some chat and a few gropes, tip
him 100, and might be back for him. Around 20:30 when we are ready to leave,
heavy rain starts, which delays our departure.
Hotmale 21:28-22:25. Since I last visited about 2
years ago, stage has been changed. Between 3 and 5 coyote (out of 8) in boots
and black briefs, and about 8 boys (out of about 14) in Hotmale underwear and
sleeveless shirts on stage. 0 customer when we arrive, total 4 during show.
Some boys I would take for free, and two I remember.
#5 I met in DJ station years ago, a bordercase, so when he
told me he is money boy, I said bye.
#7 I met in G-Star years ago, exchanged contact information,
lost contact, met again, resumed contact, lost contact, and then I gave up (a
boy who is unable to keep one Line and one phone number for some months probably
has difficulty with space-time coordination as well). Now instantly recognized
each other, and has that boy gotten fat! No way!
21:45 parade of shirtless boys on stage, 21:50 show, 22:10
end of show, parade of boys.
Fri 22sep2017
Macho X 17:31-18:38 entry 160. Camouflage loincloth, about
30 customers. Get a blowjob in steam room.
Is that what the future holds for me in terms of free sex:
anonymous blowjobs by fatties in darkrooms?
Sat 23sep2017
Chat with a boy M from Yasothon on gayromeo. Good English.
He often stay with a friend near my room and needs 500 THB. I go to see him and
we have a good time. Repeat some day.
Farose II by bus. 10 minutes walk to bus stop, and lucky no
wait, bus 115 fan 22:05-34, then walk to Farose II arrive 22:43. That’s 48 min
and 9 THB. Farose II visit 22:43-00:57. Naked on 3rd floors (rooms,
labyrinth) partially observed/enforced (there is one staff at the entrance who
tells customers to take off all clothes, but inside still several in
underwear). One very shapely boy ,but not interested.
Groups of foreign boys (Khmer and Myanmar, I encountered
Philipinos on other vistis), some of the Khmer shapely.
Sun 24sep2017
Phahon Theater 16:18-34. Entry 60 THB (has been for
years, and the same in all sex cinemas). They play a war movie. Brimming, about
100 customers. Sufficient light to walk around, but not enough to make an
investment decision.
39 underground sauna 16:55-18:45. Nude day, brimming,
and the shapely boy from Farose II yesterday is here! But after some chat and
indecent touches I can only conclude that he is not interested.
The Bridge Massage (former The Nine on Pradipat), 5
boys at reception to choose from, and over ten on pictures on mobile phone, but
none of them my type, so I’m glad when manager recommends one. Good massage and
good erotic part, with nude body-to-body. But too fat and cold skin, so we
don’t get into indecent touching. Tip 300.
Mon 25sep2017
Bom Minburi comes to my room after agreeing on 1000 THB
(before I paid up to 1500, but knowing he is a thief, he will surely come for
1000 and steal more).
Trip to Suphanburi for 2 days 1 night for sightseeing and
meet Ball. While everything was clear on Mon evening, now there seems to be a
problem, no show. High activity on hornet, and a boy Tem comes to my room.
So-so, in and out in 10 minutes.
From trips to the provinces I can generalize: I have to
visit four provincial capitals and spend about an hour chatting in each to find
one who is a clear hit. That one hour is looking at the screen and typing, for
me it would be just “Sex yes/no, where and when?” but many of the boys are
chatty, and can drag for the entire day, reading and typing while sightseeing,
eating, walking.
Fri 29sep2017
Sake disco arrive 00:30, about 1/3 full. In the course of
the night up to 2/3 full. Show starts 00:48. 6 Coyote boys from 01:18-39. Leave
03:16. We are 3 Farang and 3 Thai, but only one couple Farang/Thai, and I had
hopes that T would come with me. However on the way to set out the other Thai
boy, that one (the only still awake and sober of the three Thai) orders his
friends out of the car and home.
He must have been unhappy with some part of the night, and
if he does not get what he wants, then neither of us shall get what we want. I
had a similar situation in 2014 (?) where I had a promising conversation with a
boy in a disco, until a friend imposed himself as translator and thwarted my
plans. Cock-block!
From even earlier encounters (2011) I can say: you cannot
proclaim a night out a success when you have the boy in your car or taxi, not
even when you have him home, only after morning-after-night-out sex. When I’m
out and come back in the early morning, I rather sleep, and others might even
be drunk in addition to tired. But even with normal bedtimes and without
alcohol, I had several cases where the boy got up in the middle of the night
and left.
M Yaso wants to meet again, not a full match type-wise, but I
tell him that I usually don't pay for sex, and can only give him 300 today, and he accepts! Cheapest sex ever! He will suck, but does not like cum-in-mouth (which I like, no tissue and no cleaning necessary!), so leave it at wanking. But I think he would have let me fuck him if I wanted.
Farose II 23:35-01:19, hello to some old friends, and spot several shapely boys but none of them interested.
Farose II 23:35-01:19, hello to some old friends, and spot several shapely boys but none of them interested.
Summary Sep 2017:
5 Free sex: Elysium, Farose II, Oat, Macho X, Tem Suphan.
6 Paid sex: Bass Trat 1000, Chan Euro 1000, Kim Chan45 500
(+Biw 50), M Yaso 500, Bom Minburi 1000 (+820 stolen), M Yaso 300 = 5170.
Health 210+6600=6810, another month with more health
expenses than prostitution, however they come as peaks, and evenly distributed
over the year it’s about 1500 per month.
9 Sauna: Elysium (Hat Yai), Elysium (Hat Yai), Farose II, Macho
X, Farose II, Nake, Macho X, 39 underground, Farose II.
11 Gogo: Screwboys, Fresh Boys, Jupiter 2018, Power Boys,
Nice Boys, Dream Boys Pattaya, Kawaii, Cupidol Super A, Hotmale.
3 Host bar: Top Man Pub (Hat Yai), Top Man Pub (Hat Yai),
Euro boys.
2 Boys from online: Bass Trat on hornet, Tem Suphan on
hornet.
1 Disco: Sake.
2 Massage: Zy (former Lomchoey) 500 for 1 hour oil massage +
500 tip for massage and some gropes, The Bridge 550 for 1 hour aroma + 300 tip
for massage = 1850.
1 sex cinema: Phahon Theater.
1 no show: Ball Kancha.
1 gay encounter in real life: boy on mocy in Dan Nok.
Copyright 2017 ChristianPFC
busy month for you and I'm glad I could accompany you on those two nights of bar hopping. Another proof that it can be fun even if we like completely different types
ReplyDeleteIs Hotmale the first bar you walk upstairs on the left when entering Soi Twilight? My friend told it was out of business a few months ago and I am certainly glad that it's not. Not the most glamorous bar but the first one I tried when discovering Bangkok 20 years ago. Met some cute vietnamese boys there too in May 2017.
ReplyDeleteHotmale is first left upstairs, and still in business.
DeleteKeep on writing, great job!
ReplyDeleteMay i ask a question? Did you ever experiment 3some with a couple, guy and girl, both actively involved with you?
ReplyDeleteI have only had threesome or group sex with boys, never anything with a girl.
Delete