Gay activities Myanmar Sep/Oct 2018
Details about online dating, male massage places in Yangon
and Mandalay (several hitherto unreported places).
Currency: Myanmar Kyat MMK, 1000 MMK = 1kMMK. At time of writing: 1 EUR = 1840 MMK, 1 USD = 1593 MMK, 1 THB = 49 MMK.
Currency: Myanmar Kyat MMK, 1000 MMK = 1kMMK. At time of writing: 1 EUR = 1840 MMK, 1 USD = 1593 MMK, 1 THB = 49 MMK.
Thu 27sep2018 Bangkok to Yangon
Arrive at night in Yangon airport. Directly to hostel and to
bed.
Fri 28sep2018 Yangon
Embark on my quest for the masseur TW (with awesome body and
cock) in Sands Spa in Dec 2017. I had him write down his name in English and
Burmese. Sands Spa is closed for good. Have dinner nearby and ask people at the
restaurant and in front of former Sands Spa for TW: no idea.
Chat with a boy on gayromeo. He is nearby, and can host, so
I go to visit him. Nice apartment with aircon and hot water in shower. Stay at
his place 10:35-13:07. Typewise a bordercase, but in bed my style, and good English,
no character flaws, and place and time and circumstances perfect (avoid the
midday heat and sun, instead in an air-conditioned room in bed with a boy).
Will see him again.
Sightseeing, then to D’Lax massage. Ask for TW, no idea. But
there is another one who is fine (cute face, slim, brown skin), so I have
massage with him (90 min oil for 15 kMMK, they did not have 60 min on the
menu). During massage I have a déjà vu, and checking my notes afterwards, I
find I took the same masseur as in Dec 2018. Nice body, promising cock, but
doesn’t get hard. Maybe see him again.
At night meet a friend from my last trip. Gay, but not my
type, but good English and interesting conversation. Go to 19th
street for drinking, and by chance come across some of his friends. They invite
me to join for a disco, but it’s late (nowadays I go to bed before midnight
unless there is a good reason to stay up longer), and the smoking inside is
horrible.
Pass Lion World 23:30, no gay activities (as all
other times I was there).
My friend sent me a link to a massage place http://fiveseven57spa.blogspot.com/
(in Burmese, with pictures of their staff).
Sat 29sep2018 Yangon
Breakfast at the restaurant (English menu, wide choice) overlooking
the National Swimming Pool next to Hotel Olympic. Not a gay place, but a great
spot to ogle at cute boys. It starts to rain, so I stay there 9:45-11:18 until
the rain stops.
Sightseeing. My friend from Fri is not alone (he shares
apartment with others, I thought each has his own bedroom), and several others
who are interested in meeting cannot host. Neither can I, I stayed in a
dormitory and checked out. Night train to Mandalay.
Sun 30sep2018 Mandalay
Sun 30sep2018 Mandalay
Arrive in Mandalay in the
morning. Hotel prices are lower than in Yangon, so I can afford a hotel room
(whereas in Yangon I stayed in dormitories). Rest in room and start online
dating. Less than two hours after checking in, the first boy NK from blued arrives,
directly to my room after call from reception. Type-wise a bordercase, style
wise okay. But a weird smell either from food or cosmetics. Quickly to bed, but
neither of us gets hard. Say goodbye and meet later for sightseeing.
Go to his hotel room (which he
shares with a friend, and the next room two more friends), where we would spend
30 minutes until he and friend are ready to go. Taxi to Kuthodaw Pagoda. After
the pagoda, his friend is unwell. NK asks me for 10 kMMK for taxi to go home,
which I refuse. Coming here cost 5 kMMK (which I paid), so 10 kMMK for return
is over the top. And anyway, he is not so much my type, a good chance to get
rid of him (but making it look the other way round!).
I continue sightseeing alone.
Walk along the moat. Plenty of people, but no gay activity at the SE corner of
the moat 18:28.
Continue my quest for TW by
asking for him in all gay massages in Mandalay, in vain.
Paradise Spa (27th
between 69th and 70th) has 3 boys sitting outside, they
look okay.
GGG is still there (27th
between 74th and 75th; wrongly reported closed on
travelgayasia, correction submitted). Out of the 4 boys present when I arrive,
one would be okay, but I have more places to visit. (Picture is upright when I open it on my computer, why on the side in blog?)
By chance, pass Top One
(72nd near 29th at 21.977717,96.096765). An all-male massage place (as far as I could see, don't know if it's gay). But the
masseurs sitting outside look all over 30, nothing for me.
Look for Paradise Health Spa
(which is reported on three different places in the vicinity of 71st/72nd
and 32nd/33rd), but can’t find it. See http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10211-mandalay-bagan/
and slightly different locations on google maps and on travelgayasia.
I found a very promising looking
boy on blued who advertised as working in a Spa. He is nearby and free to meet,
so I go to see him.
Lashio Boy (in an
un-numbered street 21.971010, 96.091930 in the rectangle formed by 74th/75th
and 33rd/34th). 12 kMMK for 60 minutes oil massage. I
take shower and lie naked on the mattress on the floor on my front. Boy does
massage fully dressed. Starting with legs and back dry, then switching to oil.
No turnover. At the end tells me to take a shower, and when I come back
presents me the bill (with starting and ending time noted). I slip my hand
under his shirt and ask if I can extend from 60 to 90 minutes (15 kMMK), so we can do
more. He agrees, but has to go to reception first. When back, we have a nice
time. Great body, cock (and gets fully hard), I might go to see him again on
this trip. When I leave, some of the others are shirtless and look promising.
Yet another spa boy on blued. His
shop is “Magic Hair Style (for man only)” on “Theik pan 57 st”. He sent
me picture of business card. There is
a place “Magic Spa” on google maps nearby. No time to go to there.
Mon 1oct2018 Mandalay / Mingun / U-Bein bridge
Mon 1oct2018 Mandalay / Mingun / U-Bein bridge
Only boat schedule (one boat at 9
am to Mingun) prevented me from inviting a boy in the morning who was eager to come to see me. Afternoon back
in Mandalay. So many contacts on blued, I have to sort how attractive, English,
distance, who is free when.
ST arrives 14:10 and we go for
lunch and then to my room (it’s raining anyway). My type, my style, BFC6in2018.
Perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon! Then rain stops, and 16:00 we depart
for U-Bein bridge. His home is halfway between downtown and U-Bein bridge, so
that’s perfect for him to get out on the return. At least I thought so. On
return he invites me to his home (very basic) and picks up clothes to stay with
me over night.
All the other boys will have to
wait! I had plenty of incoming messages that I didn’t read. ST is free tomorrow
and wants to spend the day with me. To get away from all the temptation in
Mandalay, I suggest going to Gokteik Viaduct (he hasn’t been and is
interested). Alone I would have pondered if it’s worth the trip (train departs
4 am, arrives 11 am, then 12 return train to cross the viaduct again), but now with him it seems the best
option.
My hotel room is a single bed
room. But the bed is wide enough for us two, and hotel staff lets us stay with
two in a single bed room.
Tue 2oct2018 Mandalay /
Gokteik
Get up 2:40, and at 3 the mocy
(friend or relative) is already waiting outside to take us to railway station
(I would have walked). At the ticket counter, his ID is not accepted and he has
to get back to hotel to get another proof of identity. When he comes back, he
has my bag with him and tells me he checked me out of the room because he
doesn’t like that room. An unacceptable intrusion, ex-BFC6in2018. Quick check
if everything is in the bag, and ponder to send the mocy back to the room with
my bag to check me in for another night, but decide against it as it opens the
possibility to stay in Pyin Oo Lwin on the return.
(I have one bag which I use
during trips for stuff I need during day, and leave my other stuff lying around
the hotel room. It was just luck that he got all my stuff – there was no safe,
and I didn’t hide stuff somewhere, or sent clothes to laundry that I would have
to pick up.)
Trip to Gokteik all fine. On the
return, there was a free derailing of a coach. I was reading on my mobile phone
and didn’t even notice, until our train stopped and engine was turned off. Asking
what happened, and how long it will take (1-2 hours), and having a look for
myself (and estimating that 2 hours is more realistic than 1 hour), I decide
that we walk to the nearby main road (Lashio – Mandalay) and organize return to
Mandalay from there. Railway sleepers are not synchronized with my steps (anywhere in the world, I either have to take short or long steps), and here they were
overgrown and not visible. So each of us walked on one of the rails, and we
hold hands to keep balance. More than twice as fast as walking alone!
On return to Mandalay he
recommends a hotel which I can’t find on google maps, and which is considerably
more expensive (30 kMMK versus 18 kMMK), but if he wants to stay there, I
happily pay.
Wed 3oct2018 Mandalay
WARNING! DESCRIPTION OF KINKY SEXUAL
ACTIVITIES! It was raining in the morning, so we stayed in and had some fun. For
my readers to understand the following activities, they have to know that I
have ample foreskin, which even when fully erect covers my glans, and which I
only retract when soft for cleaning purposes. ST puts his mouth around my soft
penis, but not to suck me, but to blow air in the space between foreskin and
glans. Then he holds the opening closed with his fingers, and my penis looks
like a silicone dick. Then he releases the trapped air with a farting sound.
Spend midday sightseeing
(Mahamuni Buddha image). In the afternoon return to hotel, where ST picks up
his bag to go home and come back later.
That allows me catch up on the
messages accumulated on hornet (6 messages) and blued (59 messages), and to
invite another boy. No picture of him in his profile, and the one picture he
sent in the chat, he deleted shortly after. I have to eat anyway, so meet him
at the restaurant. Good English, no space-time confusion, but not at all my
type. He would have a full beard if he wasn’t shaved. He is fishing for an
invitation to my room, but I make an excuse.
Walk around town and by chance
pass Top One (2) on 37th near 81st at 21.966096,96.081998. Four boys
sitting outside, who all could be described as twink. If I had no other
commitments, I would surely come back here!
Back to hotel, where ST is
already in my room (when I ask for key at reception, they point to my room). Go
for dinner and say goodbye.
My type, my style, no character flaws, but too emotional “I love you forever” and what I would call cultural differences (or is it just me with my various mental health issues?):
What he considers “take care”, I consider meddling in my affairs and impeding my activities. Pointing out subjects for photography, explaining things with his limited English, folding tickets I give him to hold, during day sleeping with head on my lap or shoulder limits my mobility, and at night when I want to sleep he is awake and plays on his phone or watches TV, orders too much food and feeds me and wipes food off my mouth or sweat off my forehead, pours shampoo on my head just when I’m done rinsing, holding hands when walking. But I have to credit him for organizing all transport (tuk-tuk by app).
I felt like shampoo prank on youtube, e.g.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_i5Zxv2R64
So, after 3 days / 2 nights, I was glad to be alone again. After checking all other profiles on blued who contacted me or replied to my messages, staying with him 3 days / 2 nights was the best possible outcome! And on my next trip to Myanmar, I absolutely want to see him again!
ST's English was okay. Whenever he used online translation, the outcome was incomprehensible:
My type, my style, no character flaws, but too emotional “I love you forever” and what I would call cultural differences (or is it just me with my various mental health issues?):
What he considers “take care”, I consider meddling in my affairs and impeding my activities. Pointing out subjects for photography, explaining things with his limited English, folding tickets I give him to hold, during day sleeping with head on my lap or shoulder limits my mobility, and at night when I want to sleep he is awake and plays on his phone or watches TV, orders too much food and feeds me and wipes food off my mouth or sweat off my forehead, pours shampoo on my head just when I’m done rinsing, holding hands when walking. But I have to credit him for organizing all transport (tuk-tuk by app).
I felt like shampoo prank on youtube, e.g.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_i5Zxv2R64
So, after 3 days / 2 nights, I was glad to be alone again. After checking all other profiles on blued who contacted me or replied to my messages, staying with him 3 days / 2 nights was the best possible outcome! And on my next trip to Myanmar, I absolutely want to see him again!
ST's English was okay. Whenever he used online translation, the outcome was incomprehensible:
General observations about online dating: of the apps I used, blued is clearly the busiest. Hornet and gayromeo not worth bothering with. Many members do not show their picture, so I have to ask for it, and then often poor quality. Or even better, video chat (I used to dislike video chat, but now use it to assess cuteness, body shape – from face you can see if someone is fat or slim – and level of English). Many have wrong stats (they use imperial system in Myanmar, so they wouldn't know their cm and kg, and the numbers do not fit the body type). “What’s your role?” or just “Role?” is used to ask for top/bottom.
Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC



Thanks for the report.
ReplyDeleteI didn't have Blued on my phone when there 2 years ago & your superior results certainly demonstrate the value of having the correct app for the chosen destination.
Regarding the sleeper train, how was it ? I'm a light sleeper and heard the tracks in Burma are so rough that carriages decoupling is frequent. So I passed on that for now.
Z
In my draft, I have a note on the train: XXX Night train Yangon to Mandalay. Walk through train, shakes like a ship in a storm. From front: 3rd class, 2nd class, restaurant (party), 3rd class. Cute boys, beer open on sale by people who walk through train. XXX
DeleteThe difference to Thai trains is that the beds are fixed (whereas in Thai trains seats are converted to beds by staff) and perpendicular to travel direction. Surprisingly, the trains I took in Myanmar were mostly on time (except for the derailed).
I took sleeping aid (Valian-X, made of Valerian root; I had to take 4 instead of the recommended 1-2 capsules as I found 2 capsules without effect in previous overnight train rides; they don't have or wouldn't sell me any hard stuff in pharmacy, where can I get some?) and slept okay on the train.
Hope to visit Myanmar also after reading this and my pleasure to read your article. This is a nice article. Cheers!
ReplyDelete