Surawong gogo bars Oct 2018
After a lot of fuss about closing of Soi Twilight, and some
bars already moving, now: "This Soi we go on for 6 years" (sic!).
Gogo bars in Soi Twilight (=Soi Pratuchai), clockwise: Hot Male, Dream Boys, Classic Boys, Fresh Boys, X-Boys.
Gogo bars elsewhere in Surawong area: Moonlight (former
Jupiter 2001), X-Size moved and changed name to G-Boy (where Heart Beat was
some years ago), New Screw Boys, New Fresh Boys (upstairs from New Screw Boys),
Super A, Golden Cock, New Nature Boy (changed name from Nature Boy recently),
Tawan, Jupiter 2018 (in Silom Soi 4). Of which Moonlight, Golden Cock, Jupiter 2018 do
not usually have boys in underwear, and therefore hold no interest for me.
My interest in these bars is very limited (attitude,
prices, Vietnamese boys), and nowadays I only visit when friends come to Thailand.
Sun 7oct2018 Bangkok
Dinner (pizza in Madrid Tavern, they have a new menu) and bar hopping with my loyal reader vinapu.
Have a look in Screwboys 19:35: white light, several
boys already in, and walking around in underwear, show will be 11:15. Staff
invites us in, and I find these conditions (white light, boys coming in and
changing without paying attention to us) highly erotic, but from previous
visits I know there will be a large gap from opening around 8 until it gets
going from 9.
Tokyo Boys moved to a place that doesn’t even have
the name any more, and is mixed boys and girls according to staff, and has no
gogo and no show. I assume Tokyo boys is gone, and staff of a girl bar is just
trying to sell us their male staff.
New Fresh Boys 19:35 several boys eating fully
closed, will open 20. Positive report about their show here: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20331-New-Fresh-Boys-Bangkok-(Sex-show)
Have a drink at Maxi’s and observe the traffic in the
soi.
Fresh Boys 21:18-22:10. First drink 350, second 300.
Boys in individual white underwear and white closed shoes. 14 Boys and 1
customer when we arrive. Boys and customers smoking. The cutest is #45 (three
stars tattoo on left side of neck), and nice fitting underwear. He notices my
interest and comes for a chat. But soon after finding out he is Vietnamese and
checking skin temperature (okay), the pressure to buy him a drink becomes so
high that I send him back to stage without tip.
But 350 for a drink or a tip for what felt like 30 seconds
cannot be justified. Compare Winner Boys in Pattaya, where I have drink for me,
drink for boy, and 100 tip for boy after fondling for 5 to 10 minutes for 309
THB altogether.
Show starts 21:57. Some boys sit in the audience, most go
upstairs. The show is mixed boys, ladyboys lipsync, dancing in costumes. The
latter two hold no interest for us, so we leave 22:10.
Hot Male 22:16-23:42. First drink 400, second 350.
Boys in blue briefs (all the same, supplied by bar, a cut I don’t like and that
fits most boys poorly), closed shoes. Coyote in jeans. 16 Boys and 9 customers
when we arrive, numbers increasing during our stay. I didn’t notice smoking.
Two boys stick out. #9 Pu (whom I met in a gay disco in Feb,
and chatted online, but not interested), tall and very shapely, and later in
big cock show impressive. But his facial expression was dull throughout our
stay. The underwear fits very poorly.
#17 (tattoo of anchor on left lower arm and compass on left
upper arm, from Cambodia according to a Vietnamese boy #40 vinapu is chatting
with). Cute face, nice haircut, underwear fits okay, awesome body, interaction
with other boys and customers positive. Marriage material. Notices my interest,
but I don’t invite him as I’m neither willing to spend 400 on a drink, nor off
fee, nor 2000 on short time. But if this had been in Pattaya, bar hopping would
have ended here.
Show starts 22:43 and ends 23:19. No ladyboys, no dancing in
costumes, just boys. Congratulations on providing exactly what I’m looking for.
However, gaps between the acts too long. At the end, big cock show. Some
impressive peni, but underwear pulled down to let balls and cock out is not my
style (here I prefer total nudity), and constrictions around the base of penis
is a total turn-off for me.
Screw Boys 23:51-00:23. Bar is full when we arrive,
and last act of show (start was 23:15, end 23:52) ladyboy lipsync.
General discussion of Screwboys and Vietnamese boys:
Over 16 boys. Blue and white striped underwear provided by
the bar, closed shoes. Boys and customers smoke.
#6 is cute and shapely, approaches me in the toilet, he is
Vietnamese.
#11 (Thai) I had offed some years ago, and he is still
attractive, but dull expression on his face (actually every time I saw him),
and hugging and groping a bag of rice would be cheaper.
#29 is the cute Vietnamese twink I even invited for a drink
in June, but I didn’t feel any sexual vibes.
#40 and #41 are cute and look Vietnamese.
#44 looks Vietnamese and is the cutest of them all, but from observing
him I get the impression he will be no good in bed. (Star tattoo on left wrist,
where a wristwatch would be.)
Summary: after a so-so start in Fresh-Boys, a peak in
Hot Male with two boys I would have offed (separately) if prices were lower. In Screw Boys
as well various I could have taken. Problem is outrageous prices and my poor
experience with Vietnamese in 2012 and 2013, confirmed by many others.
The calculation is the following: there is an estimated 20%
chance to have good sex with a boy I off from Surawong. At 400 drink price, no
drink for boy, 500 off fee, 2000 short time, it would cost me 14,500 THB to
find that boy. In Pattaya, 50% chance, 200 drink for me, 200 drink for boy, 300
off-fee, 1000 short time = 3,400 THB.
If any of my readers knows any of the boys, share your
experience. I’m certainly willing to spend money for a drink, and off-fee and
1000 for short time to see if value for money can be had in Surawong gogo bars.
But I assume most boys can’t do math, 1x1000 THB is more
than 0x2000 THB, and rather think like:
he glad to throw a quick fuck, wait for it......... for
$200 US dollars! I nearly fainted. Naturally I though I heard wrong, so I asked
over, and over what is his rate, and what currency are we talking about. Turned
out I did not misunderstand him in the first place, he explained that he was
once paid $200 USD, and he now he won't go for less.
Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC
Hi Christian, Enjoy your blog... have been reading your blog since 2014. Please continue writing as your blog is fun to read and I tends to go to the bars that your recommended whenever I an in Thailand... see you soon when I am there and let's have dinner.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Alan
Malaysia
Thanks for your comment. I'm open to meet readers, but can't promise anything as I travel a lot.
DeleteThanks for the report & the best update on the Bangkok gogo bar scene for some time.
ReplyDeleteI've never paid 2000 short time from a BKK gogo. Normally 1500, maybe 1600 if they were good.
Z
I 'm writing my travel report now so perhaps for that Sunday part I just post A link to your excellent report above.
ReplyDeleteWhen listing bars above you forgot Tawan , how could you? LOL
I forgot Tawan. I added it.
DeletePlease do a similar piece dedicated to Pattaya. Tired of paying ridiculous money in Bangkok and needed an unbiased overview of Pattaya badly
ReplyDeleteUp to January 2018, I made dedicated posts about my trips to Pattaya. From February 2018, reports about Pattaya are in "Gay Activities of the Month" reports.
Delete