Monday, 15 February 2021

Gay massage in Cambodia 2021

Gay massage in Cambodia 2021

A complete list of gay massage places in Cambodia (not included gay saunas that offer massage service). Will update when I find more. Locations on google maps are correct.

Phnom Penh:
Aroma Khmer Massage
street 408
(yet to visit),
Ganesh House Massage (detailed report 22jan2021 below),
Hatha Khmer Massage street 330 (open feb2021)
,
Heco street 19 (yet to visit) (update 9mar2023: looks permanently closed),
M
an World Massage street 502 (yet to visit),
Om Massage street 278 (open dec2020),
Paradise Massage street 15 (closed permanently).
Update 8mar2023, moved to new location, see comment.
Siem Reap:
Man Spa Massage 168
(open dec2020)
.

Mo
n21dec2020 Phnom Penh
Ganesh House Massage open at location on google maps (st 420). 19:30 over 10 boys get up behind glass wall and curtain, two more remain sleeping. Promising, but no clear hit. Anyway, this was just a recce.



Fri22jan2021 Phnom Penh Ganesh House Massage
Enter 15:41. Manager speaks poor English. Opens curtain, 12 boys in white shirts behind glass wall. Number 6 is the only cute one, I pick him for one hour oil massage 10 USD.

Manager leads me to massage room (spacious room, massage table and pillow, no face well, mirror on wall but at head end of massage table so it’s of little use, no hooks or clothes hangers so I have to put all my stuff on floor, poor light; bathroom well lit, hot shower, even a bathtub but some maintenance problems). I undress to take a shower, manager comes in to confirm one hour oil massage, and I tell him as well that I want number 6.

When I come out of shower, a boy (too fat, too hairy for my taste) in underwear is sitting on the massage table. But that’s not number 6! I tell the boy that I want number 6, and after trying “Me good massage. Number 6 cannot.” he leaves, but comes back “You like number 6? I can good massage.” Such thing has not happened to me before, but I have made up my mind: either number 6 or I leave. There might be a booking system or a schedule that I don’t know of, but why would they have to boys with numbers on display?

Finally number 6 enters the room 15:54. Takes of his shirt, promising! Wraps a towel around his waist and takes off trousers and underwear under the towel and goes to bathroom, but doesn’t take long. No English, but he has a Thai language tattoo* on his chest, so I try in Thai and he speaks basic Thai.

*I didn’t fully understand the tattoo, so I took a picture after massage and sent it to a Thai friend, and he doesn’t understand it either.

Massage okay. Then have a grope under his towel: big cock, hard, a good start. No body hair, no hair on balls, but hair in butt crack and bushy pubes. Objects to fingering and kissing, but sucks me without prompting. Good body and cock and attitude, overall a good encounter. He showed me a condom but I was not in the mood for fucking (either way).

He got soft a few times, and that’s not a bad thing because I like it when a soft penis gets hard in my hand or mouth, more interesting than hard throughout.

But now the tip. I was wondering if 10 or 20 USD would be appropriate (300 or 600 THB, sounds cheap, but we are in Cambodia and I don’t want to spoil prices for others by over tipping). I made up my mind and gave him 10 USD and 10 kKHR (2.50 USD). He said he wants 20 USD. I was not prepared for this, so I took the 10 kKHR back and gave him another 10 USD note. But when he asked for one (10 USD note) more, that I could easily refuse as greed.

In my moral compass, over tipping is worse than under tipping. In this case, I had to assume that 20 USD is the expected tip for sexual services. Or was I expected to pay his tip and 10 USD for one hour oil massage to him in the room? I paid another 10 USD to cashier/receptionist and said goodbye.

Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC

6 comments:

  1. The going rate here in PP for a happy ending massage is $20. If anal is involved then $30. You missed two very good massage places. Aroma on street 410 near the Russian Market and HECO on street 19 behind the Royal Palace. HECO is more expensive $20 but the masseurs are very well trained. #9 is very good massage and very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I vaguely remembered 20 USD from years ago, that's why I immediately increased my tip to 20.

      I walked past Heco days ago and vaguely remember their shopfront with advertising for hair removal. And just hours after reading your comment, I met a boy from grind who turns out to work there!

      I will go to Heco and Aroma some day and report.

      Delete
  2. I've often been asked for about 600 baht as a tip for a happy ending in Thailand. So no discount at all for going to a much lower wage country like Cambodia ?

    Also, when I have had massages in Cambodia, the standard of the massage is often far below the level in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I went for massage with happy ending in Silom, they asked for 1000 or even 1500 tip, and I negotiated down to 800 or 1000. But that's five massages per year, so the statistical basis is poor. For same reasons, I cannot compare level of massage in Thailand and Cambodia. However, I asked several boys I had fun with to massage my back, and they were good at it!

      Delete
  3. Hello Admin. How are you? Can I request you to change paradise Massage now reopen again? On Street 19 Near Conner Street 172 above POC Bar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I just checked, Paradise Massage moved to near POC bar. I updated my post.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.