Dating SEAsian boys (1) Overview
I once read somewhere (but couldn’t find the quote on
google, here from memory):
When you have sex with someone from another country, do
your best. For them, you are representative of your country.
For that reason, when a boy arrives on time after efficient communication, but is not so much type, I don't send him away but I give him access to my body (within reason).
Here my rating how boys from SEAsian countries are in and
out of bed. This order is a weird mix of looks, character, availability, and
how I like the country in itself.
.
.
1. Myanmar
Out of about 30 boys I have met, free or paid, in Thailand or
in Myanmar, 29 positive and one neutral (Win Saraburi).
2. Cambodia
Close second. Out of about 30 boys, the only negatives were:
Sauna in Phnom Penh in 2017, where I was with a cute boy in
the darkroom. He was happy to play with my naked body, but wouldn’t take off
his underwear.
In 2011, I met a Cambodian in front of Malaysia hotel and we
soon retreated to my room. You can blame it on my inexperience, but I was
surprised when he asked for money afterwards. I gave him 500; he wanted more
and refused to leave, so I had to kick him out. But not ill feelings, only
months later he approached me online to meet again. (Saw him just a week ago in Bangkok, both online dating and in real, still in the trade.)
3. Lao
About 20 encounters, both in Thailand and Lao, all okay
except the one in Luang Prabang in 2011 who would have raped me if he had been
stronger than I.
4. Indonesian
Limited statistical basis (two encounters in Bangkok and
several when I went to Indonesia in 2015), but all okay.
5. Chinese
Many free encounters in sauna in Taipei, and a few in my
room in Taipei (Mar-May2018), all okay. No money or communication problems, no
space/time confusion, the only problem is that most of them have no interest
in me. One free boy tourist in Bangkok okay.
One money boy in Bangkok (doesn’t speak English or Thai,
what’s his customer base here?) who only just before making an appointment
revealed that he is a moneyboy, and asked for 2000, which I declined.
6. Thai
Hundreds of boys, free or paid, communication in English or
Thai. Many good, but on the other side even more with and all kinds of lies and bullshit,
enough to write a book.
There is some distortion, as living here and speaking the
language gives me access to every village idiot, whereas in other countries I
can only communicate with those who speak English, or those who made it to
Thailand for work or holiday which presents a positive selection.
.
.
7. Blacks
Not SEAsian, but put them here nonetheless.
Equatorial continental black Africans*; or their descendants
in other countries (most notable the USA and France). No experience in bed, but
interaction that was meant to lead there negative. Previous posts on this
subject:
The one encounter with a Malagasy moneyboy I had in Pattaya
in 2017 ? was positive, and all reports I read or hear about Malagasy moneyboys were positive.
*In short: Blacks or Negroes; to distinguish them from
bushmen, pygmies, Arabs, Malagasies, who are all Africans, but less attractive
than Blacks or Negroes to me.
.
.
8. Filipinos
I haven’t been to Philippines, and might never go. The only
area country * in SEAsia I haven’t been to. All encounters with Filipinos were in Bangkok. Details in an upcoming post.
* I have no interest in Brunei (homopobic) and Timor-Leste. Every time I have to scroll through an alphabetic list of countries (Afghanistan, Albania,..) until I reach Germany, I think that there are far too many countries in the world. Or just put Germany on top of the list of countries.
* I have no interest in Brunei (homopobic) and Timor-Leste. Every time I have to scroll through an alphabetic list of countries (Afghanistan, Albania,..) until I reach Germany, I think that there are far too many countries in the world. Or just put Germany on top of the list of countries.
It must have been 20 years ago that I read a story about someone’s
arm having been chopped off to rob his wristwatch, and that’s the first thing I
think of when I read or hear “Philippines”.
.
.
9. Vietnamese
Limited experience. One moneyboy in Thailand in 2012 ? from Fresh Boys . We
didn’t talk about money; I gave him 1500 and he wanted 2000, at the end I had
to kick him out of my room with 1600.
The non-offable boy in Scorpion Bar on 20may2013. An
encounter that I still resent. https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2018/05/repost-non-offable-boys.html
Two encounters with free boys, one in Bangkok (good, and then meet
again in Vung Tau) and one in Saigon (okay).
One boy I met in Saigon had asked for 500 ? kDong for taxi to come to meet me, which I agreed to. He was cute, we had dinner, but only little English and then asked for 2 ? mDong for sex. That was clearly too much and I was not in the mood for paying, so I didn't negotiate. Overall, another negative encounter.
That makes 3 negative, 1 okay, 1 positive. Place at the bottom of the list well deserved. And it’s good to have an enemy image (Vietnamese money boys in Bangkok) who you can blame for everything, from rising prices to global warming to HIV.
On the other hand, my memories of my two trips to Vietnam in 2016 are positive. And Vietnam has visa free entry for Germans. And there is a lot I would like to see. And I liked the food. If encounters with boys had been positive, I would have been back many times.
One boy I met in Saigon had asked for 500 ? kDong for taxi to come to meet me, which I agreed to. He was cute, we had dinner, but only little English and then asked for 2 ? mDong for sex. That was clearly too much and I was not in the mood for paying, so I didn't negotiate. Overall, another negative encounter.
That makes 3 negative, 1 okay, 1 positive. Place at the bottom of the list well deserved. And it’s good to have an enemy image (Vietnamese money boys in Bangkok) who you can blame for everything, from rising prices to global warming to HIV.
On the other hand, my memories of my two trips to Vietnam in 2016 are positive. And Vietnam has visa free entry for Germans. And there is a lot I would like to see. And I liked the food. If encounters with boys had been positive, I would have been back many times.
But I’m willing to dip again into the pool of Vietnamese
money boys in Thailand, as soon as I get a recommendation of a boy who is my type, does
everything I would want, and is happy with 1000 THB for short time.
Vietnamese money boys are discussed frequently on the gay forums, and membership seems to be split between those who report positively, and those who report negatively, and nothing in between.
Vietnamese money boys are discussed frequently on the gay forums, and membership seems to be split between those who report positively, and those who report negatively, and nothing in between.
positive report on the forums:
report that confirms my experiences:
https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/12173-trip-report-christmas-in-bangkok-and-new-year-in-pattaya/?do=findComment&comment=129808
Update Jun2019:
https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2019/06/09/watery-moonlight-and-mirrored-illusions/#more-25 “This bar no have Vietnam,” he added for good measure. “Many customer complain Vietnam, I don’t know why.”… “Customer like them because they look very nice,” he shared, “but their service not so good.”
Update Jun2019:
https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2019/06/09/watery-moonlight-and-mirrored-illusions/#more-25 “This bar no have Vietnam,” he added for good measure. “Many customer complain Vietnam, I don’t know why.”… “Customer like them because they look very nice,” he shared, “but their service not so good.”
Singapore not covered here, as I have never knowingly had sex with a Singaporean. Malaysia only one encounter (in Bangkok), positive, but no basis for a statistics.
Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.