Thursday, 21 September 2017

Black Boys

Black Boys

A friend sent a video that I find awesome:



That video alone is worth a post. But to round it up some thoughts and observations on Black boys.

If there was an organized gay prostitution scene in Africa with reasonable prices in a friendly environment, I would go there. But everything I hear and read is discouraging, and my few encounters with Blacks not promising either.

Links where this subject was discussed in gay Thailand forums and where I shared my opinions and experiences:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18779-A-lot-of-Black-Cock-on-GR
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18526-The-disgusting-escort-situation-in-Morocco
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9700-eric-the-beach-boy-from-madagascar/
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9638-african-guys-at-dongtan-beach/ where I posted:

Thank you for bringing this up, I had a similar thread in mind when I first met the two Madagascan boys in Bangkok in June, but didn't get around to write it up. Good English and nice conversation, indicated mutual sexual interest (with the taller one), but I strongly suspected they are looking for money, so I didn't pursue it.

Last year, there was a boy from Botswana who claimed to be a student (but too often in Soi 4 and DJ station for being a student). Again indicated mutual sexual interest, met for dinner, but didn't get into bed.

(I shared the story before: after ordering food, he told me forget his wallet and asked if I could pay for him, which I did. Despite him having no money, we then continued to another place - Le Fenix Sukhumvit - to meet with friends of him, where he ordered a bucket of alcoholic drink and got drunk in the course of the evening. As his friends were leaving, I made an exit as well as to not be the last person, so his problems - drunk, no money - do not become my problems. Our paths crossed a few times afterwards, but we didn't get involved sexually.
- and he did didn't pay the money back, but that comes as no surprise)

I like dark skin, and skinny/slim/athletic African boys without body hair are on my wishlist, but didn't have a chance yet.


See here as well http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/11/black-money-boy-in-bangkok_21.html and on fuelmix:

https://fuel-injected-male.blogspot.hk/2008/06/thieving-nigga.html
https://fuel-injected-male.blogspot.hk/2015/10/thieving-nigga-2.html
https://fuel-injected-male.blogspot.hk/2015/10/thieving-nigga-3.html


And on https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/2017/07/the-end-is-near/ reader's submission:

Soi Nana becoming known as Soi Africa.  
In regards to the Africans on Sukhumvit, it beggars belief that the Thai police don’t crack down on them more.  You know most of the speculation and rumours but have you heard that the African men are not merely pimps and drug dealers, but male sex workers?  Either for farang women looking for a black guy while on holiday or the African men are gay for pay sex workers.  Men who have sex with men (MSM) for money?  I’d be interested to read your thoughts on this in an upcoming weekly. 

update:
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/11996-african-guys-in-bangkok/
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21056-Can-I-get-BBC-in-Pattaya


Copyright 2017 ChristianPFC except video

4 comments:

  1. I chatted with a friend from the US today and he said:
    "Dick-wise, Germans are white Niggers."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world dick size chart (yes it does exist officially) show men from congo in Africa have biggest dicks, & I would agree blacks in general from what ive seen on internet
    unfortunately as we find thai boys mentally challenging, also blacks appear to be very different from us, its no secret in USA & UK they rate top for crime committed, I suppose its all about whats in our human genes & where we are raised as to how we behave? There ia a small scene in Africa, google will tell you where, but just as arabs rent boys are aggressive you take your chances here also - shuee

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.