Tuesday, 21 August 2018

WOP: Viagra / Sidegra

Words of praise: Viagra / Sidegra

On my first trip to Thailand in 2009 (age 29), I walked past X-Boys in Bangkok and from just looking at the boys on stage through the open door, I got an erection. Those times are long past, after years of troubles with Thai boys; most of the time only when both of us are in naked in bed do I get hard, and even then sometimes not fully hard. The occasional morning erection shows that this is a psychological and not a physiological problem. Nonetheless, see if Viagra / Sidegra can help.

Sidegra is the Thai generic of Viagra, introduction in Thailand see https://web.archive.org/web/20170809115524/http://farangbang.blogspot.com/2012/10/sidegra-available-in-thailand-sanook.html

End of 2016, I finally decided to get Sidegra from a Thai pharmacy. Recommended Retail Price RRT is 180 THB for a pack of 4x100 mg, and over the years I bought:

4x100 mg for 450 THB in Bangkok Soi Sribampen,
4x100 mg for 300 THB in Pattaya near Sunee,
4x50 mg for 100 THB in Bangkok opposite Chulalongkorn Hospital Rama 4 road.

It works great and has no side effects for me. Splitting tablets is not easy, there is some loss as powder and the pieces do not have the same size (see pics in link above).

Case studies from my recordings or from memory:
In 2016, one of my then favorite boys took part in the shows in Macho X and Nake sauna, which allowed me to plan when I could test Sidegra.

Start with 25 mg (100 split in 4), and that works beautifully! In once case (Tue 17jan2017), I was sitting and chatting with a cute boy in Nake sauna, and a crowd gathered to admire my face, body and erection.

Continue taking Sidegra about 1 out of 10 encounters (whenever I can plan ahead). In some cases 25 mg is not convincing, so increase the dose to 50 mg.

Counterexample (Fri5jan2018). Take 50 mg in preparation of massage with happy ending with Bank in Magic Hands. However when it comes to happy ending, I find him a bit too fat, too pale and skin too cold and wet for my taste, and I don't get an erection. Proof that it only works when there is a stimulus.

I used to take Sidegra 30 min before meeting a boy, but on Fri2feb2018 a boy was late. I took 50 mg around 13, but the boy only arrived 16:30. I got hard thinking of our first encounter while waiting for him, and still had a good fuck at the end!

Now my first purchase is used up, buy more in Pattaya (Thu15feb2018). You would think Sidegra is sold in Pattaya like fried chicken, but it is not! Walking from Tuk-Com to Sunee, I ask in three pharmacies and get the following replies: no have; price 800 THB but discount to 600 for me; price 300 THB. Better than 450 I paid in Bangkok, but still way to to to get to the RRP of 180.

already posted in Taiwan report:
Wed23may2018
D2 comes to my place. Prepare with 50 mg Sidegra 13:42. Then in bed 14:15-18:18 (that’s over 4 hours, I think a new record). Fuck him at the beginning, and at the end I get fully hard so fuck him again. Two fucks within 4 hours, a biological miracle!


Continue using 50 mg whenever I can plan ahead.

Second pack almost used up, talk with a Farang friend about where to buy. He recommends the pharmacies on Rama 4 road opposite Chulalongkorn hospital, and indeed there I get 4x50 mg for 100 THB (the RRP; you could argue if it's worth splitting 4x100 mg tablets for a saving of 20 THB).


update 9nov2018: Pattaya 4x50mg for 130 THB at Top Pharmacy (blue, South Pattaya near Second Road)

update 6aug2020: price varies considerably

Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC

10 comments:

  1. I know it is only sideways related (or maybe not) but how is the street boy scene going in Bnagkok. I read your exciting piece about Saranrom but that was three years ago. Where does one go now to find cute twink boys? I thought your experience with the boy who was gay sounded like the most fun as thee sraight boys can apparently be a little reluctant. So, any tips for good twinks in Bangkok either on the street or maybe a favourite massage or gogo place? Great blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few times each year I drive past Saranrom at night. Promising, but too late for me (on the way home after disco).

      Massage. There is some talent in Zy (former Lomchoey) in Soi Ngam Duplee, and some in the shops along Surawong and Soi Twilight, can be walked in 5 minutes from Silom Soi 6 through Surawong and through Soi Twilight.

      Screwboys looked very promising, but mostly Vietnamese (I had poor experience in the past) and prices I simply don't pay (1500 or 2000 for short time).

      I largely gave up on saunas.

      At the moment, online dating works very well for me.

      Delete
    2. Cool. Is Saranrom an area with a lot of underage guys or are those other parts of the city? I was in Chiang Mai once and the boys there seemed to be aroudn 16 years old.

      Delete
    3. I don't discuss underage. Saranrom is the only area I know with gay street trade.

      Delete
  2. Try Apcalis, its generic Cialis, effect lasts up to 24 hours. Confirmed personally, I think even longer than that. I don't take it regularly, but sometimes for a sauna visit, as my cock is above thai thai average and when hard seems to attract quite a bit of useful interest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get yours in Bangkok? (apcalis, not boys lol) How much are we looking at and at which drugstore usually?

      Delete
  3. Due to technical difficulty I am certain this my 5th attempt to comment and ask questions here, and I do apologize in advance for my possible repeated posts. I am just wondering whether we could get Sidegra at RRP if dispensed at a local hospital (certainly not Bumungrad). Also, could you specify the drug store opposite of Chulalongkorn your friend recommended for reliable and reasonably priced Sidegra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did not specify which, or I forgot. Anyway, I think they all have same or similar prices. It's not just Sidegra; Ciprofloxacin antibiotic is sold at price ranging from 90 to 180 THB depending on where you buy it.

      Delete
  4. Top pharmacy in Pattya has Sidegra for 200 bhat. https://goo.gl/maps/TMf2zxLdG3K2

    Also the pharmacy in Jomtien just before you turn right for Dongtan beach has that & Apcalis. Apcalis lasts for 48 hours, but costs more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talked about this subject with a friend. There are even cheaper alternatives (but forgot which and where). On the subject of splitting 100 mg tablets in two, he does it by breaking them by hand (both hands, tablet between thumb and index finger) which works well. Whereas I used to press a knife in the center, which does not work well (I get like 50 mg + 40 mg + 10 mg as powder).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.