I can live with most tattoos, but some are abominable (from which I created a short form "abominal" to make for a catchy title) and I couldn't have sex with someone whose body is disfigured by such a tattoo.
Here some examples that I came across during online dating.
What horrors might be hidden under that underwear?



The following are not so much aesthetically, but rather mentally disturbing.
อมดีมีติบ (om dee mee dtìp) Suck well and I will tip you.

อธิษฐานก่อนอม (à-tít-tăan gòn om) Pray (make a wish for a big cock?) before sucking.

Nice Boys #7 (has been there for a year as far as I remember) has a tattoo จ๊ะเอ๋หีจำ (já ăy hĕe jam) which according to a Thai friend is "crazy language" and translates as "Hello Pussy" or it might be a misspelling of หำจี (hăm jee - big penis) which would translate as "Hello pig benis".
There was a boy in X-Boys Pattaya (old location some years ago) who had a semi-circular tattoo of 7 letters in a Gothic font around his navel. I couldn't make any sense of it, so I asked him: It's supposed to read PLAYBOY, and armed with that knowledge I could make out it's PALYBOY.
I wrote about tattoos before: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2016/08/oh-my-god-weird-tattoos.html
Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC except pictures
what about the "tramp stamp" on the lower back?
ReplyDeleteI don't like those either. There was a boy who had an arrow pointing down and "insert here" tattooed on his lower back. If I find more of them, maybe a post "dismal dorsal tattoos" or "loathsome lumbar tattoos".
Delete