Wednesday, 25 September 2019

Dating Thai boys (74) Blocked on messenger (1)


Dating Thai boys (74) Blocked on messenger (1)

Some day I should make a table how blocking someone works on the various platforms I use to chat with gay Thai boys (hornet, blued, gayromeo, line, facebook and messenger, phone number).

This one Bank I have met three times in Sakew: first for free, but then whining about money problems, so I gave him 500 on second and third encounter to make sure everything goes smoothly. Gorgeous body, a bit boring in bed. Still worth the trip and 500 for hotel and 500 for him.
.
Original in Thai, my translations in English. 
(no name) Bank Sakaew
CPFC: ChristianPFC 
.
18 ส.ค. 2019 16:27     18aug2019
สวัสดี Hello
(Stickers removed for brevity.)
ผมยืมตังหน่อยสิ Can I borrow some money?
100 100 Baht?
เดี่ยวผมโอนคืน I will return online.
CPFC: 100บาท 100 Baht?
คับ okay?
CPFC: เงินสดมี I can give you cash.
(he sends his bank details)
CPFC: ธนาคารอะไร Which bank?
CPFC: ชื้ออะไ What name of account owner?
(bank name and account owner)
CPFC แปป Wait a moment.
Ok
ได้ยัง Can you send it?
คับ Okay?
ไม่เห็นเข้าเลย I haven’t received anything.
ที่รัก Darling.
CPFC แปป Wait a moment. (My computer was switched off, and it took me a total of 12 minutes. I'm very reluctant to send money online, but 100 Baht could well be an emergency, whereas a request for 1000 Baht would be greed.)
CPFC เสร็จ finished
CPFC รับมั้ย Did you get the money?
คับ yes (no word of thank)
.
I said it before: Help a Thai boy once when he has a problem, he will come to you every time he has a problem:
.
20 ส.ค. 2019 16:19     20aug2019
ทำรัย What are you doing?
คิดถึงจัง I miss you.
CPFC ฝนตก อยู่ห้อง พักผ่อน It’s raining. I’m in my room. Rest.
CPFC เรียนภาษาจีน Study Chinese.
เก่งจังเลย Excellent.
รักนะ I love you.
ตอนนี้อยู่ในหน Where are you now?
CPFC กรุงเทพ Bangkok.
ขอตังหน่อยสิ Can I have some money?
เราไม่มีตังเลย I don’t have any money.
CPFC ไม่ได้ Cannot.
ได้มัยที่รัก Please, darling.
500เอง เดี่ยวเขาคืน 500 Baht. I will return (unclear).
เธอมาจะไม่ต้องจ่ายเขาใง (unclear)
ไม่รักแล้วหรอออ You don’t love me any more?
ยืมก็ได้ I just want to borrow money.
CPFC ไม่ได้ Cannot.
100 100 Baht.
ขอแค่นี้ Just that little.
CPFC เมื่าวานส่ง100แลว ครั้งเดียวฉุกเฉิน Yesterday I sent you 100 already. One time because it was an emergency.
ตอนนี้ก็ฉุกเฉิน Now is an emergency again.
ขอแค่ครั้งเดี่ยว Just one more time.
ได้ Can you?
ไม่ต้องทักมา Don’t contact me.
ไม่ต้องมาหาอีก Don’t come to meet me again.
(Here is where he blocked me. Following messages not read.)
CPFC ก็อีก100 ครั้งสุดท้าย Well, I will send 100 again, last time.
CPFC ส่งแลว I sent it.

The whole situation is reminiscent of BFC6in2017 https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/08/dating-thai-boys-57-bfc6in2017-bas-from.html and can be generalized:

After a few good encounters with a boy, ChristianPFC is sitting in his room reading book or internet. The boy messages ChristianPFC and ChristianPFC rushes to reply. But it turns into a quest for money, and from there on everything is downhill.

What to do to avoid such turns in the future?

Resist the impulse to reply immediately. If I’m not going to meet the boy that day, leave the message unread for hours (then the emergency will be gone), even though my thoughts have been with that boy since we least met.

Pretend to not have online banking. Tell him tourists cannot open a bank account.

There is still the possibility to pay money into an ADM (automatic deposit machine), which I twice did to test the system.

He blocked me only on messenger, that means I can still see his facebook (but the button “Message” is grey and nothing happens when I click it) and when I “like” his live, a message “This person is not receiving messages at the moment” appears.

A bit boring in bed, and now this, puts him way down in my list. I know where he works and have his phone number and online dating, but there are worthier cases elsewhere.

But then 17sep2019 Bank messages me again, and soon get to “When do you come to see me again?” and “I have a problem. Can you send me 50 THB?”. As I’m not home (I have online banking on my laptop, but not on my phone) a clear NO, and anyway I have to wean him off the idea of getting any more money online.

But at least he is back on my list! But it will be a while until I go to Sakaew again, and first let him beg me to come to see him.

Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC

5 comments:

  1. another case when something free is becoming most expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the best way is to NEVER entertain any requests for money. Obviously if they know you were good for free money once, then they will try again.

    I don't get requests too often, but one Filipino lad I slept with and tipped was given my contact details. Then every time he contacted me, there would be a different justification with either a cash request or a big hint he needed me to help with a purchase.
    After about 5 of these, I just ignored all further correspondence.

    One lad I met in Cambodia sent a random request several years later. This was ignored.

    Of course, I have yet to be tested by a lad I have met many times asking for money.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that mistake some years ago ans sent substantial amount of money to help a boy not working as gogo boy anymore but endless requests for money came afterwards so I ignored all further correspondence.never again !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any recommendation to have a sex party in bangkok? How to get the cute and body build boys there with a reasonable price of course?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Difficult. I wouldn't know how to approach it getting the type of boy I like. Anyway, I'm fine with one sexual partner at a time.

      But a friend of mine has sex parties with several boys. They get 500 THB for just being around naked or 700 THB for fucking him. He is not choosy, I wouldn't look twice at most of them. The crucial point is to make it fun, i.e. my friend provides beer and snacks and they watch Muay Thai together. Some of the boys bring their friends.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.