.
Details about the following venues: Phnom Penh Hatha Khmer (sauna), Aman (sauna), Hatha Khmer Massage, Love Spa (sauna), Toolbox (bar with show), Siem Reap Men’s resort & spa (hotel and sauna).
.
At time of travel 1 EUR = 1.12 USD, 1 GBP = 1.30 USD, 1 USD = 32 THB, 1
USD = 4060 Riel.
.
.
Time of travel was at the beginning of Coronavirus pandemic, with some
hotels already closed for low number of customers, but other than many people
wearing face masks no apparent changes.
.
.
Fri6mar2020 Phnom Penh
A boy I have been chatting with on facebook and who has the most incredible abs cannot meet for fear of coronavirus:
.
.
A boy I have been chatting with on facebook and who has the most incredible abs cannot meet for fear of coronavirus:
.
.
Hatha Khmer (sauna) #xxx St. 350, entry 3.50 USD, stay
18:58-20:50. Over 20 customers, all too fat for my taste. Then a shapely boy
with face mask comes in, lose him and walk through premises looking for him.
Finally find him in bar, now without face mask, cute. A clear hit but not
interested. Emptying when I leave.
.
.
A boy Jojo from hornet comes to my hotel. Arrives 21:18, then we have
dinner together. Good English and interesting conversation. Not my type and
hairy, nonetheless when he asks to go to my room I invite him. We play around a
bit, then bye 22:33.
.
.
Another boy Dara on hornet promising, but then asks for money. In
principle yes, but not now.
.
.
Sat7mar2020 Phnom Penh
Chat again with Dara money boy, get him down from 40 USD to 20 USD, but
he is unspecific about meeting time “When I have time, I go to see you”.
That doesn’t work for me, try again tonight or tomorrow.
.
.
Aman (sauna) gone at #20A St. 390.
.
.
Hatha Khmer Massage gone at #32B St. 368.
Hatha Khmer Massage now at #18 St. 330. Arrive 17:10. There are 20 masseurs (fully dressed, white sleeveless shirt) behind a glass wall. Not a single one of them cute or shapely. Prices: oil massage 60 min 10 USD, 90 min 15 USD, 120 min 20 USD. Make an excuse and leave.
Hatha Khmer Massage now at #18 St. 330. Arrive 17:10. There are 20 masseurs (fully dressed, white sleeveless shirt) behind a glass wall. Not a single one of them cute or shapely. Prices: oil massage 60 min 10 USD, 90 min 15 USD, 120 min 20 USD. Make an excuse and leave.
.
Picture of entrance on road. Inside a garden and mocy parking, as I remember it from old location.
.
..
Love Spa (sauna) #103 St. 105, entry 3 USD, stay 17:19-19:10.
The place is busy, about 100 locals and 3 foreigners during my stay. Between 5 and
10 people in locker room all the time. There are 150 lockers. The group shower
room was in complete darkness, I don’t know how others do it (wait for eyes to
adapt?) but I couldn’t see. Ask staff, they couldn’t help me. Take a power bank
with flashlight into shower room to take a shower. Other areas all too dark as
well.
.
.
Go to a room with a bordercase. Too dirty, windy, cold, wet to have
meaningful sex. It turns out he is 40 years old, but still shapely body.
.
Another shapely (with face mask, can’t see if he is cute) not interested.
.
.
Another shapely (with face mask, can’t see if he is cute) not interested.
.
When I leave 19:10, still
busy. Picture of entrance when I arrived:
.
.
Walk past Blue
Chili 21:30, about 10 people (staff and customers)..
Toolbox (bar with show) mango juice 2 USD, stay 22:22-23:53. When
I arrive count 8 staff and 8 customers. Smoking allowed. Show 2 boys 22:37-40,
2 boys 22:55-58, 8 boys 21:12-16, 2 boys 23:35-38. Show is good, and in the
gaps boys roam audience in underwear. Two boys and one customer flirt with me.
Except for smoking all positive, will go again. Show is every day except Monday
from 22:30.
.
See here as well: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21314-Toolbox-Bar-Saturday-Night-Show
(Pictures in this thread are better than those I took with my mobile phone that night.)
.
.
See here as well: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21314-Toolbox-Bar-Saturday-Night-Show
(Pictures in this thread are better than those I took with my mobile phone that night.)
.
Sun8mar2020 Phnom Penh
Dara money boy from hornet comes to my hotel 13:13. He wears shoes and
socks, but his feet look dirty and would leave stains on my bedlinen. Some chat
(English okay), then to bed. Skin, body, cock, activities okay. I would
recommend to friends, but not go with him again.
.
.
Mon9mar2020 Phnom Penh
Go to meet someone from hornet (tourist, his hotel seems nicer than
mine and is in town center where I would go for dinner anyway). Knock on the
room door, someone who is not the person in the hornet profile opens. Make an
excuse (wrong door) and message on hornet, profile deleted. I fell for a faker!
.
(That was not completely unexpected. If someone asks about drugs, you should run away!)
.
.
(That was not completely unexpected. If someone asks about drugs, you should run away!)
.
But would meet two boys later who I would not have met if I hadn’t been
there.
.
.
Walk around for dinner and pass POC bar which looks gay and is
gay (ask staff, later find it on internet as gay venue). Space Hair
open.
.
.
Meet Bolin in park between palace and river. Character and body shape
okay. But on picture on blued he has a goatee and now in real facial hair from
ear to ear which is too much for me. Basic English, but fluent in Thai.
.
.
Walk home through the park south of Royal Palace. Busy with people.
Spot a group of obviously gay boys and pass slowly, and indeed one of them says
hello. Another says he saw me in Toolbox yesterday, and now I recognize him as
one of the showboys. But the one clear hit in the group is not interested.
.
.
The other boy I chatted with on hornet after the faker comes to my room
and stays over night. Fluent in English, interesting conversation and
interesting background. One round at night and another round in the morning.
Hope to meet him again when he comes to Bangkok.
.
.
Tue10mar2020 Siem Reap
Bus Sorya from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. All passengers have their forehead temperature measured contactless and have to disinfect their hands with alcohol to prevent spread of Coronavirus. I picked Sorya because their Siem Reap office is in town in walking distance to my hotel, but the bus journey ends at Siem Reap bus station 5 km out of town where tuk-tuk drivers descend on passengers. Get ride into town for 2 USD (from originally 4 USD asking price; no Grab in Siem Reap to make price comparison).
Bus Sorya from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. All passengers have their forehead temperature measured contactless and have to disinfect their hands with alcohol to prevent spread of Coronavirus. I picked Sorya because their Siem Reap office is in town in walking distance to my hotel, but the bus journey ends at Siem Reap bus station 5 km out of town where tuk-tuk drivers descend on passengers. Get ride into town for 2 USD (from originally 4 USD asking price; no Grab in Siem Reap to make price comparison).
.
At night meet Ratha the Cambodian boy wonder from 6jun2017 again. First
encounter was for free, now he asked for 30 USD and I agreed. Arrives 22:40,
then we go for dinner, then to my room. Cute as before, great body and nice big
cock, is hard from beginning. Good activities, bye 00:09.
.
.
Wed11mar2020 Siem Reap
A boy Nara from blued comes to meet me 14:00-15:41. English okay, quick
to bed and great activities. The best in Cambodia this trip. This is the first
time I met and had sex with someone whose profile picture is not himself.
.
.
Men’s resort & spa (hotel and sauna) entry 5 USD, stay
17:43-19:22. Smoking in outside areas. Free cold or hot water, single use plastic
cups. Sauna is hot and can sit 10. Steam room is warm and can sit 10. Jacuzzi
warm bubbling can sit 10. Pool. Gym (aircon). Private rooms well lit. 8
showers. Big and medium grey towel of good quality, branded MEN. Between 10 and
20 customers throughout my stay, mixed locals and White. Promising, I will go
again.
.
Thu12mar2020 Siem Reap to Surin
.
For fear of travel restrictions return to Thailand two days earlier
than planned.
.
.
Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete