No Gay activities August 2020
Most of my days are like this: breakfast, reading, lunch, internet, coffee and cake, study Chinese, dinner, watch TV, sleep. I’m staying with my parents, both retired, so working days or weekend do not make much difference to us. Highlight of the week is meeting friends or a doctor’s visit or grocery shopping.
Amazing how quickly one can change their daily life. Regular intercourse, in my case on average three times per week with three different boys, is not a basic human right, but a luxury that I have do without now.
----------------------------------------
But the main problem is not lack of intercourse, but gain of weight! By reducing my between-meals-eating, I managed to slow down my weight gain from 1 kg per month to 600 g per month.
A boy Oil from nearby (my room in Bangkok) I had in my room twice in 2016 and both positive. But then there was a communication problem (slow or no reply, but I saw that he was active on facebook, so I kept messaging him, and at the end called him whereupon he blocked me on 13jun2017).
11aug2020, out of the blue, he friends me from a different account. Chat positive, he wants to meet again and so do I. Followed by a request for money, so I send him 500 online.
----------------------------------------
Highlight of August was a 4d3n trip by train to Mannheim to meet a friend who lives and works there and visit a museum https://sinsheim.technik-museum.de/ and sightseeing in Mannheim, with possible extension to sightseeing in Heidelberg.
I had a look on gay online dating, and there were a few cute Asians. A Singaporean Chinese and a Thai in Heidelberg and a Chinese in Belgium (how did he find me that far away?).
I was had plans to stay in Heidelberg for sightseeing and meet the Thai. But that week, he worked late and the weather was hot (and no aircon in hotel room), and just when I wanted to write him that I will postpone my visit to Heidelberg, I found his profile deleted, and did not exchange other ways of communication.
The Chinese in Belgium slow reply, and while I would in principle travel to Belgium for sightseeing and meeting him, now is not a good time due to Covid (I’m not afraid of Covid, but restrictions in public life and museums closed are disadvantages).
----------------------------------------
In March and April I woke up a few times at night, and once awake, to do something useful, went to pee. Only later did it occur to me that I woke up to pee. Never happened to me before! But let’s be optimistic: Better to wake up at night to pee than not to wake up at night to pee.
Now home I had some days with frequent urination (ten times per day*), so I made an appointment with an urologist in my hometown. Calling on telephone, I got an appointment the following week, which is very fortunate (I later learned it’s their summer low, usually it’s 6 to 8 weeks waiting time). For comparison, my father went to see a dermatologist and his appointment was in 2 months, and he had to drive 50 km as we don’t have a dermatologist in my hometown any more. How lucky I am in Bangkok and Taiwan, where I can go to see a doctor any time!
*I can now extend my book “Travelling with diarrhea” to “Travelling with diarrhea and frequent urination”.
I told the doctor what I do in Thailand and that my frequent urination could be caused by an STI.
Update 1sep2020. Second appointment to which I bring the micturition protocol he asked me to fill out (time and amount of urine). Then the unexpected diagnosis: I trained my brain and bladder to go to pee at the first impulse, and now I have to increase time between peeing to get back to normal.
My interpretation: psychosomatic or in Bangkok mentally (subconsciously when chatting with several boys per day) occupied with my penis for sex, now diverted to peeing.
----------------------------------------
My parents and I went for lunch, and as there was light rain, we went on foot with umbrella (usually we go by bike). The rain got heavier, and we had to take shelter. Our upper bodies stayed dry, but my shoes and trousers up to knee were wet. How lucky I am to have a second pair of shoes and trousers to wear while the first pair is hanging to dry!
----------------------------------------
A friend spent the summer in Portugal and asked me to send him some clothes (that he ordered online, but they wouldn’t send to Portugal). I sent the parcel on 5may. The parcel had not arrived when my friend left Portugal on 28may. On 5jun he got a message from his Portuguese landlord that he has post (probably message that parcel could not be delivered and he has to pick it up at the post office).
In July we lost hope that it will come back, but then on 22aug the parcel was back at my place! Then everything quick: send it to his German address on 25aug, delivered on 27aug. What an odyssey!
----------------------------------------
It’s Bank Sakaew’s birthday. He has behaved well this month. In online chat, not a single demand for money, instead he asked to see my penis. I don’t do that, but I prefer him asking to see my penis than asking for money. So I’m generous and send him 1000 HBD as a birthday present.
----------------------------------------
August over, one month less until I can return to Thailand.
Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC

between meals eating in mother of all evil, at least when comes to gaining weight
ReplyDeleteBut your April selection of sweets is quite yummy
Sugar is worse than rat poison, since at least people know they should not eat rat poison. Trying to persuade people to avoid sugar is more difficult.
DeleteZ
It is not any of my business of course but do you parents have any idea about your life in Thailand? As I understood from your earlier posts, you are a Herr Doktor, I guess a bit overqualified for your activities in Krungthep.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy your posts but sometimes wonder where it leads to, still finding a BF?
My parents have a rough idea what I'm doing in Thailand. I drop hints like "a visit to a haidresser in Germany costs more than a visit to a brothel in Thailand". I'm wodering as well where this will lead. ChristianPFC
DeleteChristian, are you going to blog here about your Brasil-trip as well? I am interested in your comparison between Thailand and Brasil and my expectation is that you will favor Thailand by far ... so do I.
ReplyDeleteYes I will share my observations in Brazil. I like Thailand better, but encourage everyone to go to Brazil to see for himself. ChristianPFC
ReplyDeleteChristianPFC, how to connect with u?
ReplyDeleteIf you are member on any of the gay forums, you can PM me (ChristianPFC same name on all forums) there. Else send me your email or facebook or other and I will contact you.
Delete