Sunday, 20 December 2020

Dating Thai boys (84) Desperate times

Dating Thai boys (84) Desperate times require desperate measures

I met Top BFC5in2019 several times and he is one of the nicest boys I know and only recently (Mar2020, after losing his job) asked for money. Here recent chat on Line with him with comments in

italic.

Thu, 05/11/2020
13:49 Top [Photo]

13:49 Top Now I’m have sex with 2 guy. I have sex for money
18:02 Christian Two at the same time?
18:02 Christian How much?
To my shame I must admit that my motive to ask these questions was voyeurism and blogging material, i.e. entertainment for my readers. From his reaction further below, he understood it as disapproval.
18:03 Christian I miss you. So sad I can't travel to Thailand.
18:03 Top 😔😔😔
18:03 Top I can not work
18:03 Top And I don’t have money to eat
18:04 Christian Yes so sad. Where are you?
18:04 Top Now I’m finished sex
18:04 Top I will go back to my room now
18:04 Christian In Bangkok?
18:04 Top So I’m at Bangkok
18:05 Top I can not go back home
18:05 Top I don’t have money to pay ticket
18:05 Christian I'm in Germany at my parents' house.
18:05 Top Enjoy
18:05 Christian But you just got money for sex?
18:13 Top Yes
18:13 Top Sex for money
18:33 Top So don’t chat with me again ok
18:34 Top Stop
18:34 Top I don’t want to chat with you again
18:34 Top And i will block you
I’m in panic. This boy is a rare find and I don’t want to lose him. However in hindsight, from a limited number of cases, no boy who ever blocked me announced this, and every time I was blocked was unannounced.
19:06 Christian What's your bank account? I will send you money.
I thought I had sent him money before, but can’t find his name in my list names and bank accounts I sent money too.
19:07 Top You don’t
19:07 Top I know you
19:07 Christian I want to help you.
19:07 Top I know you so long
19:07 Christian Yes. I helped you before when I was in Thailand.
End of March I gave him a few thousand Baht to compensate for loss of job.
19:08 Top [Photo]
19:08 Top [Photo]
His banking details.
19:08 Top If you can help me thank you so much
19:08 Top I don’t want to have sex for money
19:08 Top But now I cannot do anything
19:08 Christian I send 1000 Baht. Is that enough?
19:09 Top Can you hope me 3000
19:09 Top Please
19:09 Top I need to pay my room
19:09 Christian Okay
That’s the highest amount I ever sent in a single transfer.
19:09 Top Thank you so much
19:11 Top ?
19:16 Top Dear
19:21 Top Thank you so much dear
19:21 Top 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
19:21 Top I am stay without food already one month
19:21 Top Thank you so much
19:22 Top Thank you so much
19:25 Christian I just sent the money.
19:26 Top Thank you dear
19:26 Top [Sticker]
19:26 Top I don’t want to have sex for money I don’t want to have hiv
19:26 Top 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
19:27 Christian When Thailand is open I will go again. Miss you.
19:27 Top Thank you so much
19:27 Christian [Sticker]
19:27 Top [Sticker]
19:27 Top 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
23:51 Top [Photo]

Fri, 06/11/2020
17:33 Christian Enjoy your meal.
17:56 Christian [Photo]

Sat, 07/11/2020
19:19 Christian Hello
19:33 Top Missed
19:33 Top Dear
19:33 Top Can I call you
19:35 Top Missed
19:36 Top Missed
19:39 Christian yes now
19:40 Top Call time 0:26
19:42 Top Call time 2:44
19:51 Top ???
19:51 Top 1500
19:51 Christian I just sent you 1000 Baht. Enjoy your meal.
19:52 Top Thank you so much dear
19:52 Christian You're welcome. Pay back when you have work and we mett.
19:52 Top January Thailand open
19:53 Christian Yes I hope so.
19:53 Top ❤️❤️❤️❤️
19:53 Top I’m going to eat now
20:22 Top [Photo]
23:02 Top [Photo]
23:02 Top Now I’m at home honey

Sun, 08/11/2020
01:50 Christian [Sticker]
01:50 Christian Good night
06:24 Top Good morning dear
20:14 Top [Photo]
20:35 Christian Good night
20:49 Top Good night

Mon, 09/11/2020
Top unsent a message

Tue, 10/11/2020
13:28 Top Dear can you hope me 500 I’m finished money to eating
13:28 Top 🙏🏻🙏🏻
13:34 Top Dear
17:19 Top Dear
17:20 Top Missed
17:24 Top Dear
18:25 Top Missed
19:07 Christian Sorry. I can't help you again.
19:07 Top Dear please
19:07 Top 500
19:07 Top I’m so sorry
19:07 Top I’m hungry
19:07 Top I’m finished money
19:07 Top I will don’t ask you again
19:07 Christian If you can't find work in Bangkok, go home.
19:08 Top I don’t have money to pay ticket go back
19:08 Christian I sent you 1000 Baht. I can eat a week for 1000 Baht.
I sent him 1000 Baht 3 days ago! What did he do with that money?
19:08 Top Please
19:08 Top 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
19:08 Top [Sticker]
19:09 Top 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
19:10 Top Please
19:10 Christian Sorry
19:10 Top I’m hungry
19:11 Top 😔😔😔😔
19:11 Top [Sticker]
19:11 Top I don’t want to ask you for hope if I have money but now I cannot working
19:13 Top Ok sorry to ask you
19:13 Top I will stop
19:13 Top Thank you for your help
19:13 Top I will give you back money
19:13 Top Bye
19:15 Top Tomorrow I’m finished Internet I will stop everything
19:16 Top I will go to get my bag from your room and give your money back and we stop talk together
19:16 Top No need to meet again
19:16 Top I’m sad but sorry
19:51 Top Can you hope me
19:51 Top I need to hope
19:51 Top 😔😔😔😔

Wed, 11/11/2020
14:57 Top Missed
15:03 Top Dear please can you hope me 500 I need to help
15:03 Top 😭😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
15:03 Top I’m so sorry to ask you’re hope
15:38 Top Missed
16:12 Top Missed
16:13 Top Missed
16:24 Top Missed
16:25 Top Missed
18:57 Christian Hello
18:58 Top Dear I’m so hungry
18:58 Top Can you hope me 500 please
18:59 Christian I will send 500 Baht.
18:59 Christian But that's the last time I send money.
Have to cut it somewhere. I’m not willing to pay for his rent and food. He can go home and stay for free and eat at very low cost.
18:59 Top Thank you so much dear
18:59 Top Ok
19:08 Top Please
19:08 Top 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
19:10 Christian Wait a moment
19:17 Top Thank you dear

Mon, 16/11/2020
23:14 Top I don’t know if you want to meet me or not but now I have sex for money but please don’t be angry
23:19 Christian Yes I still want to meet you but I can't go to Thailand now. I'm not angry. Difficult times now.
23:20 Top Thank you
23:20 Christian [Sticker]
23:20 Christian Take care and use condom.
23:21 Top Yes
23:21 Christian See you when Thailand opens for tourism. I hope next year I can go to Thailand.

Tue, 17/11/2020
19:08 Top Missed
19:08 Top Hi
19:10 Top Missed
19:13 Top  I can call?
21:01 Top [Video]
22:05 Christian [Sticker]
22:09 Top Call time 2:36

Thu, 03/12/2020
12:04 Top Dear can you hope me some 600 please I don’t have money anymore to eat food 😔😔😔🙏🏻
I just spent two weeks in quarantine in Cambodia at a zero diet. But this cannot be applied to his situation and would probably lead to a misunderstanding.
12:17 Top Missed
12:26 Top [Sticker]
12:33 Top Missed
12:37 Top Missed
12:38 Top Missed
12:45 Top Missed

Sat, 05/12/2020
14:44 Top Missed
14:45 Top Missed
15:40 Top Missed
21:47 Christian Sorry. I cannot help you.
I said “last time” and I will stick to my word.

Tue, 08/12/2020
21:32 Top [Photo]
21:33 Top Sorry now I’m have sex for money

Wed, 09/12/2020
08:55 Christian This is a very difficult time and you have to earn

money in some way. So sad I can't go to Thailand.
To tell the truth, he has a good character, is cute, nice body, big cock, good English; he should be able to make a lot of money for sex if he can do this kind of work.

Thu, 10/12/2020

13:53 Top Missed
15:28 Top Missed
15:37 Top Missed
15:48 Top Missed
15:57 Top Missed
16:04 Top Missed
16:52 Top Missed
17:54 Top Dear can you hope me 500
17:54 Top [Sticker]
17:56 Christian Sorry. I cannot help you.
This is going in circles, and those unannounced calls can be a nuisance.
17:56 Top I don’t have money anymore to eat
17:56 Top 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😭😭😭😭😭
17:57 Top I don’t know how to do
17:57 Top 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
17:57 Top Please
17:58 Top Dear
18:01 Top Ok go to help you boyfriend ok
18:02 Top I’m so sorry to ask you
18:02 Top I will don’t ask you again
18:02 Top Have a good life
18:02 Top I don’t want to meet you anymore

Fri, 11/12/2020
00:45 Top Fuck you
00:45 Top 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
00:45 Top I will not meet you again fuck you

Heart-breaking, but this is a bottomless pit and I’m not willing to fund his life (rent and food) in Bangkok. My money does not change his situation, it would just prolong his wrong decision to stay in Bangkok.

The behavior displayed in his last messages is not a basis for further communication while I’m away. But as soon as I’m back in Thailand, I will tell him that he is welcome to meet again.

We are in a very similar situation: I don’t want to spend the winter in Germany because it’s cold and boring and I use my money to travel to Cambodia for entertainment. He doesn’t want to spend the winter in his home province because it’s boring and wants to use my money to stay in Bangkok for entertainment.

Copyright 2020 ChristianPFC

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that Christian.

    1 My theory is after we send money once, they're going to keep asking, as the farang who sends money is more likely to repeat the process. That's been demonstrated here.

    2 This lad is totally ungrateful. In November, Christian sends 4000 baht, which is about 12 days work at the minumum wage. By the 11th of December, he's saying "Fuck You" to Christian.


    This has strenghthened my resolve not to send money to boys, except in exceptional circumstances.

    As it happens, I've still not sent money to anyone.
    I might just have sent money during the pandemic, but of the lads I know & have met several times, none asked. The only request during the pandemic was from people who never replied to my messages before.
    The last request from someone I know was pre-pandemic & he's an undeserving case, since his Instagram feed shows continual clubbing and shopping, yet on the revenue side, he's often asleep in prime earning hours in the evening. It's not my role to compensate for a spendthrift and disorganized lifestyle.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sent money to various boys, even before Covid, but only to deserving cases and only as a one-time help. Now Covid can be considered a known event and sure life was better before, but I had to adapt and he will have to adapt.

      Delete
  2. don't worry Christian, as soon as you will be back in Bangkok he will be happy to see you again.

    Yes times are desperate and so are boys but bottomless pit is the right word.
    Don't take an offence with his rude words though, he may not have feeling of language and not realize degree of rudeness of his remark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian kindly donated 4000 baht & in return for that gift, he was harassed and eventually told to F off.
    If a boy treated me like that, I'd refuse to see him again. Life is so much easier if avoiding dodgy characters.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lenient and I have met him several times so I know that normally he is nice, and this behavior is an exception due to extraordinary circumstances.

      Delete
  4. Yes it's bottomless pit no matter how much you send them they will send endless requests for more so it's better send very small amounts just to keep in touch if you really like the boy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.