Gay saunas in Cambodia 2021
A complete list of gay saunas in Cambodia. If I find more, I will update. Most of the places have “spa” in their name because they offer massage as well, whereas pure massage places will be called “massage”, see previous post for gay massage in Cambodia 2021.
Phnom Penh:
Adam Men Spa street 199 corner to street 358 (visit 6dec2020).
Arthur and Paul street 71.
Hatha Khmer Spa street 350.
Love Spa street 350 corner to street 105.
Ratanak Spa street 204 (details below).
Route 38 Spa street 38 (haven’t been)
Siem Reap:
MEN’s resort & Spa MEN’s road (visit 11mar2020).
update: one reported for Poipet (comments Siem Reap gay venues)
Ratanak Spa (blue corrugated iron roof and green wall):
Mon8feb2021 Phnom Penh Ratanak Spa
Entry 3 USD. Locker room promising (several other customers, not too old and fat for my taste). Small towel of medium quality, one cloth to wrap around your waist. White flip-flops in locker room. Locker size okay (can fit my backpack, clothes and flip-flops in).
1st floor = ground floor. Mocy parking, reception, boiler for steam room (?) and solid fuel storage (couldn’t see if it’s wood, charcoal or coal), Jacuzzi (cold and not bubbling; friend says you have to switch it on yourself).
2nd floor shower not illuminated, shower curtains. Most shower heads damaged (i.e. water coming out through cracks on the side and not just the nozzles), only ambient temperature water. To take a shower with light go into any of the combined bathroom (toilet, sink) and shower rooms. Steam room with no internal light source and light only through glass doors from dimly lit floor. Sauna well lit. Both steam and sauna can easily sit 10.
3rd floor locker room (4x30=120 locker) well lit, two computers for internet access, gym with aquarium with fish and a cat (grey and white fur, long fur but short nose, friendly). Free cold drinking water (put cup back on tray, discard straw). Gay magazines.
4th floor rooms (one half of the floor ambient temperature and fan, other half aircon, all rooms well lit).
5th floor rooftop garden (covered with metal sheet roof), bar, birdcages and chicken. The cock was sleeping on a line for drying clothes.
Most areas TOO DARK! Double staircase, dark and wet dangerous.
When I check the light (i.e. turn it on to see) in a private room, there is a shapely boy inside (in darkness before I turned on the light). I enter, we look at each other and he closes the door. We have a good time, but at the end it gets sweaty which I don’t like.
I would have exchanged contact information with him, but after we were done in the room, I waited outside and he took a while inside the room, then went to bathroom opposite to take a shower, so I gave up.
In the locker room spot another shapely boy, but he is not interested.
The premises are awful (too dark), but the customer base is interesting, so I will be back.
There are many general sauna/steam/massage/pools with different water temperature places in Phnom Penh, I have passed more in Phnom Penh than I know in Bangkok!
Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC


Again dankeschön/thanks for your roadmap info.
ReplyDeleteI also remember Camb. had an awful lot of spaś etc even compared with TH.
Was this sauna even more dark as the others you visited?
And BTW-from where did those gay mags come from? Cannot expct them to be Khmer-produced.
Have fun for your next explorations!
It was too dark for any useful interaction with other customers, and many areas where you could bump into other customers or hit walls or furniture because you can't see.
DeleteThose magazines were old and worn, I don't remember where they came from, will have a closer look next time.
I went again on 22aug2021. Everything as before. The gay magazines are b/w copies of Thai edition of ATTITUDE.
Deletehope you had fun!
DeleteGo to ROUTE38 it’s a good place for men sauna
ReplyDelete