Words of Praise: Facebook
You can say a lot of bad things about Facebook, but for me it has been useful in various areas.
My facebook profile was dormant for many years, but once a Farang friend told me he meets boys via gay groups (all in Thai language), and I tried it and it worked! Gay groups on Facebook is superior to online dating apps as you get much more information and more and better pictures and a better general idea about the boy.
Once you are active on facebook, it doesn't let you out (I do log out regularly when I notice I spend too much time on facebook), and several other uses popped up as well.
I found my accommodations in Taiwan via facebook.
I found language exchange partner (German-Chinese) via facebook.
I made several friends on facebook.
Reports about entry to Thailand and Cambodia during Covid.
Places of interest for sightseeing and tours or guides.
All of this can be done or found elsewhere, but on facebook you have everything in one place.
A German friend deleted* his Facebook account years ago, and when I asked him for the reason, he said there are too many Nazis on Facebook. Facebook has everything you can imagine and more. I'm looking for gay boys, and I find gay boys on Facebook. My friend is obsessed with Nazis to the extend of writing in his online dating profile that he will not have sex with people who voted for certain parties, and he noticed Nazis on Facebook. He would probably find Nazis in the Soviet Communist Party.
*Facebook will keep your data forever, but I had no access to his profile and our chat. I couldn't find our chat and asked him elsewhere what happened. It seems because he deleted his profile, my messages to him are gone as well. What the fuck!
But the hook for this post is are the following pictures that I found recently and that caused me much mirth that I want to share with my readers. 


My translation: Hello, I'm your new neighbor. Tonight, I want to party, drink and fuck. Do you have time? - Of course! - Great! Please watch my dog tonight.




And a Confucius joke I came up with myself:
Confucius says, he who has dandruff, should not wear dark clothes.





For the following, the picture didn't add any value, so I rather type the message here:
If you get a LOAN at a bank, you'll be paying it back for 30 years.
If you ROB a bank, you'll be out in 10 years.
Follow me for more financial advice. 




The following contained a grammar mistake and a typo, and anyway it was just text displayed as picture:
British scientists have discovered that if a girl gets naked in front of you, its means that she either likes you or considers you a very close friends and isn't ashamed of you. But most probably she didn't see you hiding in the bushes.

Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC except pictures
Are you saying there are still Nazis in Germany?
ReplyDeleteI think they all disappeared along with communists in Russia and China and Ku-Klux- Klansmen in America
DeleteI'm sure there are still Nazis in Germany, as well as Communist. But my point was that said friend would find a swastika on a chessboard!
ReplyDeleteNazi Joke: Someone from Essen and someone from Berlin talk about the damage done by allied bombing campaigns. Says the guy from Berlin: The last bombing run on the capital was so serious, the window panes kept falling out until five hours after the raid. The guy from Essen replies: That's nothing! After the last bombing run, pictures of the Führer kept flying out of the windows for fourteen days!
ReplyDeleteNazis, communists, liberals, imperialist, pedo priests whatever, make the world go round and around .
ReplyDeleteRecently I found two Thai boys whom I lost contact with (by their fault) on facebook. So it's not just useful to find new friends, but to re-establish contact with old friends as well.
ReplyDelete