Wednesday, 15 September 2021

Dating Thai boys (88) Popular boy pictures (2)

Dating Thai Boys (88) Popular boy pictures (2)

Continued from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2021/06/dating-thai-boys-87-popular-boy-pictures.html, see there for introduction.

All pictures in this post are from social media, and appearance in my blog or on gay online dating does not mean that the boy is gay or available. On the contrary, the online dating profile is most probably not the boy in picture and you are best just wasting your time, at worst being scammed by chatting with the profile.

Some boys appear twice in this post. Most of these boys I have seen on fake gay online dating profiles, and for the rest I can easily imagine their pictures being used for fake profiles.

In some cases, the boy (not pictured in this post) is aware of this.
https://www.instagram.com/kewlestkidd/ says:
(I don’t have grindr & blued, those are fake accounts and scammers)









The tattoo says: Street Workout.



The following are not clear to me. My attempts at explanation.

Vegetable oil is going to be used as lubricant for fucking?


Money boy is disappointed with tip of 100 THB?



Copyright 2021 ChristianPFC except pictures. If you are in a picture and want it removed, please contact me and identify yourself by videochat (shirtless).

4 comments:

  1. I like last boy, one with the monk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem is about half of these boys are Filipino not Thai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of these boys are Filipino, not Thai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first boy is Filipino, the next three are Thai, the others I don't know.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.