General thoughts on massage
Gay massage is only a side theater of war for me, with one out of twenty encounters with boys taking place by gay massage. 4 out of 5 gay massages are satisfactory, i.e. I would recommend the boy to a friend but wouldn't go for him again. Only 1 out of 5 is worth a repeat, over the last years those were (members-only part of sawatdeenetwork)
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22768-Muang-at-Fah-Lang-Fon-Massage
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22755-Ball-at-Bua-Chompu-Massage-Silom-Soi-3
Numbers for online dating or gogo bars are better, half I would meet again.
The reasons (why I rarely do massage) are the following:
1. I can get boys from online to my room for 1000 THB, whereas for massage I would have to go there and it would start at 400 for one hour oil massage and 800 tip for boy. That's the low end, for massage place in Saphan Khwai and Inthamara, which happens to be the maximum I would pay. I don't go elsewhere because I don't like prices and attitudes. A friend frequently passes massage places in Silom Soi 6 and got starting offers of up to 3000. Furthermore, there (Silom) you have to negotiate even the boy taking off his clothes. Nowadays, some massage places don't have boys present, rather choose from pictures which offers no advantage over online dating.
2. I go mainly for happy ending. But I don't like oil (wet and slippery) for happy ending, that means conditions are not optimal for me. On the other hand, a
shapely body, glistening/shining with oil (or sweat) under good
lighting, can look great and I had such encounters. Picture below for illustration. Time is limited to one hour, of which half is actual massage. But in Myanmar (before Covid) what was called oil massage in the menu was dry, and I liked the massage and no oil spoils happy ending.
3. The massage part is usually bland/uninspiring, not even arousing/erotic as you would hope, rarely a positive surprise. Whereas with boys from online dating, when I ask them for a massage (inspired by my loyal reader vinapu, who has massage every day when in Thailand), response ranges from refusal to massages that are better than in massage shop.
The lowest point was a massage in a place that usually offers happy ending, where the masseur stayed fully dressed, and out of reach of my hands, throughout the massage and at the end asked if I wanted a handjob. No thanks.
Some requirements for massage room and masseur.
There should be a clock in the room (that works and shows the correct time; I remember a case where there was a clock but clock didn't work and battery was swollen, indicating that is has been empty for a while). Dimmable light and remote control for aircon so I can set the light and temperature as I like it. A mirror on the wall would be nice (most short-time hotels have it). Masseur should shower with (and wash) customer after massage (done in some cases without me requesting so, in some cases on request, in some cases there was no opportunity).
Boy should be nude during massage. Boy should keep skin contact other than just hands. When I had massage with Mueang at Fah Lang Fon massage, while I was lying on my front, he was on top of me with his (warm dry) inner thighs touching my outer thighs, which I found erotic. Just skin contact, he didn't put is body weight on me. I'm not a chair.
I like massage of my back with thumbs, elbow, ulna, but rarely get it in gay massage places. I like accidental touching of my genitals (long strokes upper legs) or boy running fingers through my butt crack, but rarely get it at massage places.
Massage techniques I like.
Around 2015-17, there was Bank from Lao in Sathorn. Body not clearly my type, but massage was arousing: running his fingertips from my palm down side of my body to legs, thumbs circular movements on my butt cheeks.
Undercarriage service
I first read about this, and got the name, from here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20110106063053/http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/undercarriage-servicing/
I wrote about this technique here
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2023/01/gay-activities-dec2022-cambodia.html
Another technique is “undercarriage service”, a name coined by shamelessmack in his first blog (long gone). The masseur sits like in meditation and takes the upper thighs of the massagee on his upper thighs, giving full access to waist and crotch from all sides. I know only one masseur (out of estimated 30 I have had massages with over the years) who applied this technique, Ne from Buriram, originally in Lomchoey (now Zy) massage in Soi Ngam Duplee about 2014, then in Arena about 2016.
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22909-Pattaya-Jomtien-Gay-Massages&p=293880#post293880
February 1st, 2023, 22:29 #82 christianpfc
I think I have been to Arena only twice, one boy did this technique and the other not. Indeed very interesting and I would like to get more of, "undercarriage service" in old shamelessmack (long gone). Ne from Buriram, the one who did this technique around 2016.
Caterpillar
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2023/01/gay-activities-dec2022-cambodia.html
Sat31dec2022 Phnom Penh I ask for a back massage and he does it well, using what I call “caterpillar technique”. He takes a flab of my skin above buttocks between thumb and opposing fingers and then moves the flab all the way up to my shoulders. A weird but pleasant feeling. The first time I had no idea what was going on, had to ask me to show me what he is doing.
On the subject of weird but pleasant feelings: some shower heads (many small holes) are ticklish with a bit of erotic on glans and balls.
Body-to-body
I received one body-to-body massage, the boy's idea after we had met several times for massage and happy ending. I was lying on my front, he was lying on my back and sliding around, not my idea of massage and not erotic for me either.
Massage styles to try
Heco in Phnom Penh (update: closed for good, update: moved)
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22909-Pattaya-Jomtien-Gay-Massages&p=293880#post293880
February 1st, 2023, 22:29 #82 christianpfc
Some places offer, here a quote from Heco Phnom Penh: Sensual Massage 60 min 28 USD, Tantra / Tantric Massage 60 min 48 USD. Any experience? Is it worth the money? There was a tantric massage years ago in Ratchada, I never went but remember reports it's underwhelming.
Music Massage by Pong: นวดประกอบเพลงโดยพงษ์
https://musicmassage.net/
https://www.paradisemassagebangkok.com/services-2
Massage by woman in Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 22, from their website: tantric massage (You can ask for any fancy style like dress up, student, nurse and stocking), sensual massage (Naked extra 400), prostate massage, prostate massage + strap-on toy, yoni massage.
Google search for "hegre sensual massage" images or video, some erotic massage techniques out there that I would try, if I knew where. https://www.hegre.com/ NSFW
https://www.facebook.com/groups/993409470681838/permalink/6109760939046640/
Where is the best 'Nuru Massage' in Bangkok? I've tried quite a few and have never had the pleasure of getting the one I wanted. I just want the experience of what a 'Nuru Massage' really is. No happy ending. Thanks.
-It is very sensual and originates from Japan, so look for a Japanese shop
-Just buy some nuru oil
There are still more techniques, e.g. Lomi-lomi.
For more about massage from a connoisseur, see https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog
https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/massage-explainer/
Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC except picture

some guys advertsing massages on Grindr are very skilled even if they don't work in any massage place. Unfortunately best one I met has strict rule - he is one who makes contact. I'm glad I was chose n on eon quite a few occasions
ReplyDeleteIndeed, online dating is a source of massage for me as well, but only recently. Since last year, I got three and all good massage (Thai massage, not too much stretching, enjoyable) and afters. Here as well more convenient and cheaper than going to massage places.
DeleteThank you for the massage report.
ReplyDeleteThe best massages I've encountered have been from Thais working in Europe. One was in the UK. Cute, very good massage, got his clothes off & delivered a nice happy ending. Extremely reasonable prices. I visited regularly.
I discovered another outstanding one in Prague.
These days, in Thailand, the biggest risk is going for a massage in places like Jomtien and finding the 1 hour massage lasts barely over 30 minutes. Some of them seem to mistakenly think a quick happy ending is all the customer wants.
I want a full 60/90 minutes of massage, in line with what I've paid for. The happy ending should be towards the end of this.
Any massage place that cuts me short will not get my custom again for a few years.
There are many ways to succeed or fail. Just yesterday I went for a 90 minute oil massage by a new Thai in the UK. This started well, but after barely over 5 minutes oil massage on each leg, out came the towel and it was onto lots of stretching etc. The massage lasted over the 90 minutes, but I couldn't really describe it as an oil massage.
Also no happy ending offered.
Living in a rural area, this guy will need repeat business, but he's not going to get it when customers order an oil massage and get something different.
In Thailand, I hire plenty of lads off Grindr, but not so much for massage. The part I find difficult is trying to figure out if they are genuinely offering a proper massage or something quick of low quality. After a couple of recent successes, I must try more.
J
That's what the clock is for, to check time (without mobile phone or wristwatch). I had a few cases, where after a good massage and happy ending, masseur noted that we still have 5 minutes left and continued massage. The side is lackluster massage for 30 min, lackluster afters for 15 min and while I could point out that we have 15 min left, there is no point. But I attribute this to the individual masseur, not the massage place, and will be back to same place and try a different masseur. That's for Saphan Khwai / Inthamara; in Silom there seems to be a general attitude problem (expecting 1000-2000 for a handjob), not worth going at all for me.
DeleteI noticed that 60 mins sessions are much more prone to shortcutting on time while 90 minutes ones tend to last that long,
ReplyDeleteA 90 minute massage has to go past 60 minutes, otherwise the customer will hand over the fee for a 60 minute massage.
DeleteA 60 minute massage has no such constraint.
J
I would happily pay the Pattay price of 300 for 1 hour & 450 for 1.5 hours, as long as we get the 60 or 90 minutes.
ReplyDeleteI would happily tip as follows:
Poor massage (bottom 10%) or very short massage, with no HJ 0
Good massage, no HJ 300
Good massage & HJ, nothing else, clothes on ~600
Good massage, clothes off, HJ + other services ~1000, or slightly more
I don't do full anal in massage shops.
The reason why I don't visit Pattaya massage shops very often is because so many cut the time well short.
I expect >55 minutes for a 1 hour massage, yet so many last 35~40 minutes.
What for ?
Just so the boy can go and sit outside the shop either playing with his phone or trying to get more customers.
The easiest way to get more customers is to serve the ones you get well, so the keep coming back.
J