Tuesday, 15 August 2023

Gay activities May2023 Cambodia

Gay activities May2023 Cambodia
More precisely 28apr-15may2023. 1 USD = 4100 KHR. Details on travel and massages in Phnom Penh.

Fri28apr2023 Bangkok to Phnom Penh
I used to travel over land between Thailand and Cambodia, but by now have covered most places of interest along the way (Bangkok to Siem Reap, with overnight stays in Sakaew or Poipet).

Flight to Cambodia. Check-in asks how long I will stay in Cambodia (2 weeks), where I will go next (Vietnam), if I have a visa for Cambodia (visa on arrival) or for Vietnam (visa free) and discusses with other staff, then I hear (in Thai) “Dutch bpai loei” (Dutch, let him/her go). That's a common misconception, my passport says “Nationality: Deutsch” which is often misinterpreted as “Dutch”.

Phnom Penh bus stop in front of airport. I have to wait from 18:11 until bus line 3 finally comes 18:50. And the bus is full, I have to stand half of the way. Fare is 1k5. Off bus 19:29, walk to my hotel at riverside. In this case, tuktuk would have been a better choice.

Donald comes at night but cannot stay over night, family business.

Sat29apr2023 Phnom Penh
After difficult communication and no show with KK188 in Oct2022, I didn't message him again, but he kept contact and today place and time aligns. Comes to my room 8:09, quickly to bed. Body shape okay, brown warm dry skin, activities okay. Bye 8:30. Overall a bit rushed, but potential for more. Works in a factory over night, now he will have breakfast, then sleep.

Kyle comes at night for fun.

Sun30apr2023 Phnom Penh
Hatha Khmer Massage 16:03 has 12 boys (white sleeveless shirts, behind glass wall), #10 looks fine. Nice room (pics on Note20ultra), bathroom and shower. Mirrors on wall, but big ornamental button in center. Clock in room but battery empty (and swollen). Massage starts 16:11. No English, Thai or Chinese. Good massage on legs and back, warm hands. No erotic touching. In underwear (grey FILA trunks, nice). After turn around I have some gropes and we proceed to happy ending. 20 USD tip and 10 USD one hour oil massage, out 17:14. Overall, I would have massage with #10 again.

Dai Khmer Massage #250D St 376, Phnom Penh gone and no sign left. I think they closed long ago, I just had this point showing on google maps and was nearby so I checked.

Ganesh House Massage 17:38 has 10 fully dressed boys (behind glass wall and curtain, receptionist waits until everyone in position before drawing curtain), none my type.

Now 10 USD entry Arthur & Paul A&P for tourists (6.50 for locals and expats), stay 18:10-20:10. Busy with up to 20 customers. Two bordercases. Sauna switched off (ask receptionist: needs repair, has been like that for a while). Several lockers don't work.

Another customer (expat) chats me up. Interesting conversation.

He quickly becomes aware of my autism and tells me there is a school in Phnom Penh for special need children (autism).
I didn't know that such a school exists in Cambodia. Only the rich can afford it, but anyway, only the rich have autistic children, the poor don't have autism. The poor have other mental health issues, I could write a book.

However, this is a correlation, not a causation.
The causation is intelligence. The rich are rich because they are intelligent, and have autistic children because they are intelligent. My view of the world, would need quotation or research to prove.

We have dinner elsewhere, but now Expat becomes pushy and obnoxious (wants me to join to Bassac Lane, “why not?” or “come on” many times, repetitive) and we split after dinner. I'm not a party/disco person anyway, and in this case in addition I feel sleepy.
 
"No" does not mean "convince me". "No" means "No".

Kyle cancels date for tonight, health issues.

Mon1may2023 Phnom Penh
Donald cancels, family business. I haven't been on online dating since I arrived, now open blued: messages from 10 profiles, hornet and grindr one or none.

Online dating Pgay stats and pics soso, but in videochat nice. Meet 21:15 at Kiwi mart (now mini Big C), and sit and chat there. Wears face mask throughout. Okay English, he is shy (ashamed of hotel staff). A bit on fat side, skin color okay, as far as I can see. Wants me to go first and will follow (after parking mocy). I'm back in room 21:35. Finally 21:58 message he will go home (out of shyness, doesn't dare enter hotel, I guess from our chat). Filed as no-show. Chat in supplement.

Tue2may2023 Phnom Penh to Kampot

Wed4may2023 Kampot
Online dating no luck.

Thu4may2023 Kampot
Not a gay sauna, but a clean and spacious, well maintained, cheap general sauna. 4 USD entry Cam Beach sauna and steam 18:04-19:34. 15 min (hourglass) in sauna. Use the salt provided for body scrub. Up to 10 customers. Two cute staff. Free drinks (hot ginger tea, two other teas). Lockers in blocks of 10x3+8x3, numbers ending in 3 or 7 missing, but 30s are there. The Chinese sometimes skip numbers with 4 because they are unlucky, but why skip 3 and 7?

Fri5may2023 Kampot to Phnom Penh
Date with Chang (pictures in online dating not clear), he is on his way.

Suddenly 21:11 message on grindr from XZ, 108 m away. We met before, nice body and good activities, but too difficult, I gave up hope of meeting again. But now, he contacting me and nearby, I cancel Chang* and chat with XZ. I'm out 21:20, finally meet at 7-Eleven about 21:35. What took him so long? To my room. Wants to sleep in separate beds (double bed rooms were booked out, I got a room with two beds). Shower separately. Then plays on phone and I study Chinese. I ask for a hug, unclear response. Then tells me has to go home (1 hour by mocy), better now than tomorrow. Dresses in bathroom. Overall complete waste of my time, over 1 hour for 3 hugs that I have to ask for. Bye 22:29 in my room.

* Not my style, I think the first time I cancel one boy for another. But I haven't met Chang before (and no clear pictures in online dating) whereas I know that XZ is good body and activities, when you can get hold of him (difficult character).

A promising profile on online dating in my hotel turns out to be a money boy. For Asean Games there seem to be more people around, in hotels and online dating.

When I go to bed, some weird sounds (from aircon, I thought). After half an hour not being able to fall asleep for these sounds, I realize there is a bat in my room, flying between aircon and door. Open both doors, bat goes out to balcony.

Sat6may2023 Phnom Penh
AhPi comes by bicycle to meet me. Good English. Average face, sideburns. Yuck! An indicator for body hair elsewhere. Hairy upper thighs. Plays on phone, then to bed for hugging and slowly get nude. His skin first wet sweaty (took shower at home, but got sweaty from bicycle ride), then fine. Body shape okay, skin color okay. Some closed mouth kisses, his upper lip beard unpleasant on my skin. We have an okay time.

Blued message from yet another one in my hotel.

Sun7may2023 Phnom Penh
Meet Rudolf near my place. General chat. Can't swim, which I find funny (because it's so simple for me who can swim). We go to my room and have a good time.

Swimming is underrated, just like touch typing. I have two Farang friends of which I know they can't swim, and many Thai. Not just underrated, can be life-saving!

Drowning is the leading cause of death among Thai children under 15 years old. Every year, 1,500 people drown in Thailand.
https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/addressing-a-range-of-risk-factors-for-drowning-through-cross-cutting-action-in-thailand

I wonder if that number includes drunk drowning. I would distinguish between drowning sober or drunk. I would file the latter under alcohol-related accidents/deaths.

from: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Leading-causes-of-death-in-children-age-1-17-in-Thailand-Source-Child-Injury-in-Thailand_fig3_265101749

Mon8may2023 Phnom Penh
I got a recommendation from a friend for a boy Efeu who works in a mixed massage place. Friend praises Efeu for being muscular, big cock, good massage and afters. Based on this information, I contact Efeu on telegram and go to his workplace (massage and spa).

Only on tuktuk to his workplace I get the idea to take a look at his profile to see a picture of him, not attractive to me and rather fat than muscular. And that place is rather expensive, 22 USD for one hour oil massage, information that I could have gotten in advance, and I would have taken a very close look before spending 22 USD on one hour massage. But now I have arranged everything, proceed.

In our massage room three massage tables with facewell. Shower with curtain. One light on ceiling, cannot dim. One aircon, no remote (but temp and fan okay for me). Massage starts with back, good. Then legs, good. Not clear if erotic touching or just long strokes. Turns off ceiling light and uses his phone to light the room. Massages my front, then erotic, good. I don't get hard or otherwise react to erotic, he takes my hand and puts it on his crotch. I have a few gropes, he takes off clothes. Skin a bit cold wet. Not muscle, rather fat by my standards. Not big cock, but average by my standards. I'm not really horny, but play along for happy ending. 20 USD tip in room (after I give him 20, asks for 30, which I immediately dismiss).

For me a complete failure, but I can see the attraction and would recommend to friends.

A mixture of greed (muscular, big cock got me drooling) and poor preparation (I didn't read the price list of the place in advance, or got pictures of Efeu). At least experimental proof that higher price (22 USD for one hour oil massage; at gay places usually 10) does not translate to better maintenance/equipment (poor light, no aircon remote).

Right side what I imagined, left side what I got:

source: https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/allen-chens-fatty-hunk-transformation-under-two-months-403106

Meet Chang (after I canceled 3 days ago). He comes by mocy, despite rain. In Thailand, rain would be the end: I don't go anywhere for boy business when it rains, and no boy ever came to my place during rain. He wears a raincoat, I can see he is a bit on fat side and very average face. Quickly to bed. Fat but warm dry neck nice smell. Makes me love bite on chest. Okay activities, I play along. Fatty and hair on abdomen and upper thighs and butt crack and half butt cheeks (from crack). I have to cut it short, bye 22:24 in my room. Profile picture clearly fake, and the album (no access any more) fake as well? I should have video called to save my time! No repeat.

Wed10may2023 Phnom Penh
Out for sightseeing in town. Have lunch and one of the staff Chan asks if I'm Christian. He saw me on grindr. Interesting chat, fluent in English, see you again for more at first opportunity! Afterwards I look again on grindr, and now I recognize his profile, but dismissed it for nonsense picture and text.

Om Massage 17:10 has 3 boys (3 staff in total), none my type. All poor English, barely get info oil massage 1 hour 10 USD (menu in English), expected tip 20 USD.

Thu11may2023 Phnom Penh
Donald cancels for work overtime.

This trip boy-wise so far a fail: Donald only once short, two other favorites not at all*. For those three I would travel to Cambodia and wait a day for them (i.e. no other boy business and no travel far away from my room). Else the lure of the new boy bigger. Those three I came to Cambodia for, I should have gone to Myanmar instead! Trip didn't work out well boy-wise, and everything else in Cambodia is inferior to Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam.

*One busy, the other doesn't want to meet any more because he has a boyfriend now, chat in supplement.

But Chan can meet after work. Comes at night and we have a good time. Stays over night.

Fri12may2023 Phnom Penh
Another round in the morning and bye.

Go to meet Donald at his place and have a good time.

Agree with Peru to meet 21 after work, but then it turns out he finishes work 24. Too late for me, or rather the combination of late and asking for money. Filed as missed.

Another one HV is nearby with friends and would meet afterwards. Needs money for study, I didn't directly reply. But he goes home (outskirts). Filed as missed.

Sat13may2023 Phnom Penh
Pap knock on door 13:25. How did he know my room number? Probably from reception. Quickly to bed. Warm dry skin. Underwear CaringKnow trunks (black with white script, no space, Calvin Klein imitation). Good activities. 20 USD bye 14:05 in my room. Tell him next time I want longer time together.

Several others busy.

Sun14may2023 Phnom Penh
Kyle comes to my room and we have a good time. Lunchtime he is hungry, but doesn't react on my suggestion to go out to eat and come back. If I invite him for lunch, that would send a wrong signal and he would stick with me the entire day. I do computer work, Kyle plays on phone or sleeps, finally bye in the afternoon, he will go to eat. Not the first time I have to starve someone into leaving me.

And indeed, another encounter at night with Ohm. We had chatted before, but now he is nearby and free time. Good English, good body and activities, repeat.

Book my flight to Germany for 542.71 EUR. Before Covid, average was 400 EUR. I get an offer (my translation from German, my exclamation marks): for 71.26 EUR (!!!) more I can get FullFlex, which means I can cancel the trip and receive a voucher (!!!) of 90% (!!!) of the ticket price that I can use for future bookings, can be split over multiple bookings. I feel offended by this offer! These conditions are an insult!

Those insurances (in this case, FullFlex works as insurance for cancelling trip) are way overpriced, and getting a voucher for 90% of ticket price borders on scam! Insurance for cancellation costs 10% of flight price, but out of over 100 flights I took in my life, I never had to cancel  one, which means for me a fair price would would be 1% of flight price.

Mon15may2023 Phnom Penh to Bangkok
12k8 passapp to airport, whereas grab would cost 17k4. Flight to Bangkok.

Summary May2023 Cambodia:
10 Free sex:
Donald, KK188, Kyle, AhPi, Rudolf, Chang, Chan, Donald, Kyle, Ohm.
3 Paid sex: Hatha Khmer Massage 10+20, Efeu 22+20, Pap 20 = 32+60 USD.
2 No sex: Pgay (shy to enter hotel), XZ.

3 Boy cancels: Kyle (health issues), Donald (family business), Donald (overtime).
1 I cancel: Chang (so I can meet XZ).
2 Missed: Peru (finishes work late), HV.
2 Massages:
Hatha Khmer Massage, genuine massage place.

10 Repeat: Donald, KK188, Kyle, Hatha Khmer Massage, Rudolf, Chan, Donald, Pap, Kyle, Ohm.
3 No repeat: AhPi, Efeu, Chang.

5 Old: Donald, Kyle, Pap, Donald, Kyle.
8 New: KK188, Hatha Khmer Massage, AhPi, Rudolf, Efeu, Chang, Chan, Ohm.

Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC

Supplementing material: chats with Pgay and Long.



End of post.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting post, thanks! PP is OK but it never really goes beyond that (IMO). Have you tried Love Spa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been to Love Spa, but gave up because it's too dark for me. Similar other gay saunas in PP, I won't be back until I read somewhere that they have more light.

      Delete
  2. I guess people who pay extra for the flight cancellation option are more likely to cancel, so they need to price it higher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interedting that you write you're autistic. I had understood that already. Have you gotten a professional diagnos? I would guess Asperger syndrome. I say this with the utmost respect of you. I like your blog alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been to specialists in Germany (long waiting time, travel to other town). Initial suspicion confirmed and they would have kept me for more examinations and treatment. But I just want a diagnosis (so I might get a job at a company that hires only Asperger autists, or get a disabled pension). Even that would have taken so much more effort, so I gave up.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.