Friday, 15 September 2023

Gay activities May-Jun2023 Thailand

Gay activities May-Jun2023 Thailand
More precisely 15may-9jun2023. Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya.

Mon15may2023 Phnom Penh to Bangkok

Tue16may2023 Bangkok
Suphat101 comes for massage and fun, 1000 well deserved.

Fri19may2023 Bangkok
Anek comes to my room at night. This time I got him for overnight for 1500. Take shower together (his idea). Great body, awesome sixpack, good activities. Ask him for back massage, good: new technique pressing down palm and then twisting or moving in different directions.

Sat20may2023 Bangkok
Wake up 7 and have fun. Anek leaves 8. Too early, too rushed, next time only short time. Long time was my idea to see how it works, it failed.

Mon22-Fri26may2023 Pai
Some days in Pai where I have never been before. A backpacker and hippy hotspot, absolutely not my scene and that's why I gave it wide berth before (easy considering the remote location). I thought the location in mountain and forest would give a reprieve from heat and sun in Bangkok, I was wrong! Sightseeing temples and Pai Canyon. Walking and cycling to get around. No gay venues and little activity on gay online dating.

Young local woman Busan and man sit on bridge and chat me up when I pass. Interesting conversation, she likes to take trips around Chiang Mai to temples and nature with her car and we exchange social media to stay in contact.

Fri26may2023 Pai to Chiang Mai
I had Tar's contact when he was in Bangkok. Cute in all pictures and efficient communication. Now he is back in Chiang Mai and we are going to meet.

Tar comes to my room. Small talk interesting, then hug and undress. Underwear Cailin Kailan trunks white with silver grey waistband nice. I initiate a few closed lip kisses but don't take it further for smell of food (garlic?). Have him wear various underwear, nice. Okay activities.

1150 Tar (1000 for short time, 150 taxi one way). He uses inDrive app, where the app suggests a fare, and the customer can offer a different fare and see if a driver accepts. Whereas I use bolt at rates similar (slightly higher due to fee to app?) to hailing a taxi in Bangkok.

Tar would have stayed over night, in fact I had to compliment him out of my room. No point of over night with other plans tomorrow morning.

All plans to to go to Adam's Apple or New Circle Pub (some enticing pictures on their https://web.facebook.com/Circlepubchiangmai/ and https://www.instagram.com/new_circle_club_chiangmai/) or massage or get someone from online failed for being tired at the end of a day of sightseeing.



Sat27may2023 Chiang Mai sightseeing
Busan picks me up for sightseeing waterfall and temples all day. I want to invite her for lunch, but she refuses. She just wants to practice English. Drives well, music okay (level and style). Does most navigation from memory, rarely google maps. Car a bit dusty and messy, just the level I would have if I had a car.

A friend in Germany has a car fetish and owns 9 cars, more than I have underwear. And his cars are cleaner than my underwear.

Sun28may2023 Chiang Mai sightseeing
Another daytrip with Busan to temples and waterfall. Originally a Farang friend of her wanted to join, but cancels for lack of interest in temples. That is quite common, most of my Farang and even Thai friends have little interest in temples. Busan thanks me for joining today.

Mon29may2023 Chiang Mai to Bangkok
Day train for 628 THB, departure 8:50.

Three good reasons to return to Chiang Mai soon: trips with Busan, Adam's Apple and New Circle Club, now I can get around with bolt whereas before all kinds of travel were inconvenient and/or expensive.

Tue30may2023 Bangkok
Top comes to my room at night. He wears lipstick again! The mere sight is a turn-off for me. General chat and quickly to bed. 300 for taxi.

Fri2jun2023 Bangkok 15M massage
15M massage. Receptionist mentions 1-1.2k tip, I point out 800 in menu, he says for penetration 1-1.2k. 500 THB one hour coconut oil massage (normal oil 400). I choose Neung from pictures. Another masseur Johnny passes in towel in hallway, cute and shapely.

I'm in room 5 at 14:45, 3 bathrooms occupied, have to wait to take shower. Neung arrives 15:03, positive first impression. Takes shower, back 15:06.

Neung undresses, takes shower, comes back. Hard at the start, nice, then loses it during massage. Front of neck tattoo, Massage okay with a bit erotic but overall impression is bored and rushed. After less than 20 min turn around and quickly to happy ending. Nice body, skin temp and skin tone okay. My beard no problem. He is hard throughout, nice cock and balls. Hairless balls, pubes okay. Okay oral nipple play when I ask him. Not talkative, avoids my kisses, objects to running my fingers through his buttcrack. I ask to see him cum, he quotes 2000. No way! Just suck and wank myself. Locks himself in bathroom but opens when I knock and we shower together.

800 Neung bye 15:55 in room. Would recommend to friends, but I won't be back for Neung.

Sat3jun2023 Bangkok
Bank comes to my room and we have a good time. 1000 well deserved.

A Farang friend is and alcoholic (beer only), but has no stock in his room. Even before Buddhist holidays, he doesn't stock up. Usually he can get beer at a mom-and-pop shop, but today they are sold out. But at a convenience store, after begging and crying (his words), they sell him beer!

Sun4may2023 Bangkok to Pattaya
Shared taxi with my loyal reader Vinapu to Pattaya, and I continue to a friend's place in Huay Yai and stay there over night.

Mon5jun2023 Huay Yai to Pattaya
From Sukhumvit Huay Yai I was charged 30 on a white songtheo to South Pattaya. Before Covid, that was 20.

Online dating promising. Suddenly a message on Line from Haman. We had chatted in Phnom Penh, but then he moved to Battambang permanently. I wouldn't go to Battambang to meet him, but he would certainly be on my menu when I'm in Battambang again. Now he is in Pattaya, falling into my lap!

Slim body, brown skin. Skin temperarture okay, only hands cold. Light smell of perfume. No body hair, no hair on balls and ass.
Good activities. 1000 well deserved.

200 beer in Nice Boys 20:47-21:16. 12 boys and 2 customers during my stay. Dui cute and shapely, Folk cute but not shapely any more.

Dream Boys about 10 in jeans, pass.
X-Boys over 10 in white shorts, pass.
A-Bomb 5 boys in jeans. Tell every bar why I don't go in.
Pass BoysBoysBoys, look through door, boys fully dressed on stage.
Toy Boys over 10 in underwear, but tip expectation 1500, pass.
Five years ago I could spend nights in gogo bars in Boystown, now it's a quick walk through and a yawn.

Tue6jun2023 Pattaya
Tong comes to my room. Light smell of perfume on neck (my current pet peeve). Let him wear various of my sexy underwear, fits and looks great! I have a good time. Ask for back massage, says he doesn't know how to and indeed only soso. 1000 well deserved.

Meet Can at Tuk-Com. We sit at Starbucks and have an awkward chat, he seems a bit shy but okay English. Then staff tell us to leave because they are closing 21:30, that comes just right to invite him to my room. Quickly to bed, slow start but then good activities and slim warm dry. We have a good time. He cums by assisted wanking, on his abdomen and pubes. I touch his cum on abdomen and spread it. I would have thought he wants to take a shower or clean up, but no, it dries and he stays like this over night.

Wed7jun2023 Pattaya to Bangkok
Another round in the morning. I have to compliment him out of my room so I can pack for return to Bangkok. A rare free encounter with a twink in Pattaya, and rare that a boy does not take a shower after cumming on his body, and no shower in the morning either!

A Farang friend peels mango by cutting skin four times from tip to stem into four petal-shaped pieces, which he then peel off and scrapes the little meat from peel with knife. Interesting, will try as well!

Fri9jun2023 Bangkok to Berlin

Summary May-Jun2023 Thailand
2 Free sex: Top (300 taxi), Can.
7 Paid sex: Suphat101 1000, Anek 1500, Tar 1150, Neung in 15M 800+500, Bank 1000, Haman 1000, TS 1000 = 7950.

8 Repeat: Suphat101, Anek, Tar, Top, Bank, Haman, TS, Can.
1 No repeat: Neung in 15M.

4 Old: Suphat101, Anek, Top, Bank.
5 New: Tar, Neung in 15M, Haman, TS, Can.

Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC except pictures

1 comment:

  1. boys from New Circle Pub look interesting indeed on the pics above.
    thank you for organizing driver and car for that trip to Pattaya. I had fun there as well

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.