Gay activities Oct2023 Cambodia
More precisely 9oct2023-8nov2023, Phnom Penh, Kampot, Siem Reap. Details about online dating, Paradise Massage, Space Hair, Heco.
Mon9oct2023 Saigon to Phnom Penh
Chan cancels because he lost his wallet.
Tue10oct2023 Phnom Penh
Chan was supposed to go to see his mother in hospital, but came to meet me because he cancelled yesterday. That's a first! I never knowingly had a boy choose me over family business. Stays over night.
Wed11oct2023 Phnom Penh
Fun in the morning, bye after breakfast.
An old friend Phearak works in Paradise Massage (above POC Bar) and I go to see him there. 1 hour oil massage 15 USD (Thai-Khmer would be 12, Aroma 25). The building used to be apartments, and structure retained. Double bed and mattress, private bathroom. Quite spacious, but only basic furniture and bathroom. Hot water does not work. Good massage and afters, 20 USD well deserved.
Thu12oct2023 Phnom Penh to Kampot
Donald was unspecific on Tue about when we can meet this week, I haven't heard from him since, let him do his family business (Pchum Ben holiday) and I go to Kampot.
Fri13oct2023 Kampot
I have been chasing AhDong for a while on his several profiles. Now he is nearby and wants money. I agree, but he is offline before we can go into details. Filed as missed.
Sun15oct2023 Kampot
AhDong is online irregularly, but he told me his workplace so I go there and say hello. Audition positive, okay English and nice chat. Wants to meet after work. 19:39 “I go now”, then nothing, several messages not read, then 20:29 “Sorry I have dinner at my boss house”. Postpone to tomorrow. Filed as no-show.
Mon16oct2023 Kampot
AhDong fishes for 30 USD, but we agree on 20. Nice body, tensed sixpack, warm dry brown skin, penis particularly dark. Underwear okay, drop soon. He is hard from start, average but well proportioned. Glans mostly covered by foreskin. Pubes okay. Kissing closed lips. Evasive when I kiss his neck. Sensitive on crotch and balls. Ask me to suck him, which I do. In general asks me to do things, but what I want does only for short time and then back to lying in bed or asking me to do things. Hugging okay. Nipple play okay. He would like to get fucked but I can't get fully hard. He cums on my body. Take shower together to clean up, here again not just not holding shower head for me, but taking it out of my hand while I'm still busy. General talk (visas, travel) interesting, but please not during intercourse. Ask him for back massage, from okay to good.
Following days he is eager to meet again, but I have to take it slowly. There is potential, but a few issues. That's all for one week in Kampot.
Fri20oct2023 Phnom Penh
Donald to my room. Great activities, but can't stay longer, family commitments.
Sat21oct2023 Phnom Penh
Kyle wants to meet midday, but his other activities take longer, I cancel 2 pm and go to Olympic Stadium swimming pool. Filed as missed.
Entrance is at 11.55895, 104.91385, no access from stadium.
5 USD entry for foreigners Olympic Pool 15:48-17:34. Vast locker room, but only 12 lockers. With keys, tack key to my underwear with safety pin. Bring your own towel. About 50 customers, all ages. About 5 shapely boys. But even in water most fully dressed, some even long arms, long legs. Exchange a smile and hello with some of them, no gay vibes anywhere. Strike this off my list of potential places to meet boys.
More about public swimming pools in Phnom Penh here:
https://www.cambodiaproperty.info/complete-guide-to-swimming-pools-in-phnom-penh/
Have a date with tiktok boy for 20. From 18:57 send several messages as reminder. My last message 21:15, finally reply 21:19, his phone ran out of money. Arrives soon after.
Good activities, kissing, nipple play, sucking, great view of his neck and shoulder blades. Light smell of beer, unexpectedly a small turn-on for me. 20 USD well deserved.
Sun22oct2023 Phnom Penh
Date with Kyle for 20, but my message 18:20 not read.
Vita is nearby and eager to meet. Forego Kyle in favour of Vita. Nice character and interesting chat, fluent in English. Not so much my type, but I play along. Afterwards continue chat, he works 8 h x 6 days, that's 48 hours / week, about 200 h / month, for 300 USD, which is considered a high salary.
During date I don't read, leave alone answer, messages anyway, but if Kyle had remembered and come to my room to knock on door, that would have been awkward. He knows where I stay. Finally 21:19 Kyle: I was sleeping. I guessed so, happened before. Filed as no-show.
I don't put my phone in airplane mode, just put it aside. Still the following from internet applies: If he puts his phone on airplane mode when he's with you, trust me there are other passengers on that plane.
Mon23oct2023 Phnom Penh
Kyle comes to my room and we have a good time.
24oct2023 Phnom Penh
Difficult negotiations about place and time to meet with Dolphin. But then knock on my door. We say hello and he then sits on my bed and takes out his phone and plays with his phone.
Double bed rooms were booked out, and I got a room with two single beds, and I keep my suitcase and other stuff on the other bed, so there is no way I could sit next to him without being extremely awkward. Let him play a few minutes without saying anything to see what happens: nothing! He is in a superior position, he can use his time, whereas I'm waiting for a signal from him. If I took out my phone, that would send a wrong signal. I have to do something!
I ask him to stand up to compare heights. His stats are correct: 55 kg 180 cm, marvelous! Of course this is just a pretext to hug him and kiss his neck. But as soon as I release my hug, he drops back on the bed and plays with his phone. A difficult case!
I leave a few minutes silence, then invite him over to sit next to me on my bed. He comes over, but keeps playing with his phone. At least I can see what he is doing (some game based on numbers, there are only numbers on his phone screen, but it's not sudoku, more like minesweeper) and get my hands on his body (he wears shorts, how convenient for me). Still no reaction. A recalcitrant case like I never had before! He is hard and after some work I can get him to put away his phone and take off his clothes and get to business. Lazy bottom, I do all the work, but getting my hands on a 55/180 is a delight!
Afterwards we both work on our phones, then suddenly: I go home.
Update: He is eager to come to meet me in Bangkok, but I would have to send him money so he can book flight and hotels, and proof of funding to show immigration. I don't think so. With that attitude / character / activities mismatch it's doubtful I will meet him again, but file as “repeat”.
Wed25oct2023 Phnom Penh
Chat with Peru at a cafe nearby. Update days later: can't come to my hotel, staff will recognize him.
At night Meng Ly. Poor English, use translation. He is hard from start, nice shape and form, but severe case of phimosis. Only few mm opening, with some pale spots like vitiligo, signs of past trauma? Body and activities okay, no repeat. 10k for taxi.
26oct2023 Phnom Penh
Om Massage sign gone and “for sale” up.
DaDa promising chat, but then cancels. Others no luck either.
After 2 hours gap, Souhan comes back to his offer to meet me 9:30. Impressive. Will bring a friend Ariel and drops a number of 100 USD per person, I don't react on that. We meet at supermarket outside seating. First visual impression negative. Souhan looks like a Thai I once fleetingly knew, and as dumb. Busy with his phone most of the time anyway. Whereas Ariel has some brain and can string together a conversation in English. They fish for an invitation to my room, no way! Both pale skin and make-up, Ariel pretty bad pimples as well.
Fri27oct2023 Phnom Penh
Distance of 12th profile: blued 350 m, grindr 450 m, gayromeo 700 m (count only profiles online a day or less ago), hornet 2 km. And most encounters indeed blued and grindr.
DaDa cancels again.
Leng knock on door 13:43 (early, said about 14). Smell of perfume and I don't like his voice. We get horizontal, a bit on fat side, pale skin, gets wet sweaty. Good activities, kissing, nipple play, sucking, but I don't get hard. Hug and rest, then bye in my room.
Online dating no success, many fakers or no face pic, little response. Several old acquaintances slow reply.
Olympic dating: one hour 17 to 18 send messages to 43 profiles up to 10 km away on blued. But nothing materialized.
Space Hair 22:35-50, pineapple juice 4 USD . About 30 customers and staff, boys dressed for Halloween. 3 nice dogs. Smoking allowed, music too loud. No cute staff, anyway make-up, but some shirtless.
Awful, those costumes and make-up. My mistake to go shortly before Halloween. Nobody of interest there, but a street seller comes in to sell snacks, and if he were working in a gay bar, I would buy him a drink and more.
Heart of Darkness 23:05 only few customers, skip. But nice laser effects. Staff tells me they will have a drag show 00:30. Thanks for the warning!
Blue Chili 23:20 about 20 customers and staff inside and outside.
Wat Botom Park 23:30-50 about 50 people left, then comes a truck with loudspeaker and announcement and most leave. Exchange a few smile and hello with cute boys. With a few words of Khmer and a few Dollar, I guess you could arrange something.
Sat28oct2023 Phnom Penh
Meet Wann at a coffee shop. Then to my room and we have a good time, but not so much my type, no repeat. Is worried about leaving alone, what will hotel staff think we did here? No problem if I walk him down, but I don't want to get dressed and stairs down and up.
Sonosa said he doesn't like the place I'm staying at and I would have to change hotel to meet him again. But now he is eager to come here and we have a good time. 20k for taxi.
Sun29oct2023 Phnom Penh
Chan over night.
Mon30oct2023 Phnom Penh
Fun in the morning, then bye.
Phirun is eager to come to my room and we have a good time. Not clearly my type, but good character and activities and interesting chat.
In parallel chat with Ah Han. I had just 15:32 sent “I'm free now. We can meet.” to Ah Han (refusing 50 USD, renewing my offer 20 USD), when Chiva messages me from road in front of my hotel, I was not aware he would be here so quick. After Chiva see his reply 15:52 “20$ me no go”.
Meet Chiva on road. First impression okay, says he has to leave for work 16 and we have to hurry. Basic English. Slim, tensed six pack, perfectly warm and dry skin. Face and haircut okay. Avid kisser, a bit wet, indifferent smell/taste. Good activities, he hard from start (average to small). Calls work to come in late. Very little hair on balls and ass, nice! I make good use of that hairless ass. More hugging, skin temp still fine after all that work. Bye in my room, rush to work.
Kyle comes at night.
I didn't get room service today. That makes 4 boys in a day, and sex in same bedlinen 5 times.
Tue31oct2023 Phnom Penh
Make date with Ray for 13. Check from 12: not online, not read. File as no show. Update: he fell asleep.
Make up mind (already before boy, but fitted in time) to go to Heco at new location near Wat Phnom, moved from behind Royal Palace. I have been ruminating for two years, and now curiosity prevailed over parsimony and I would go for their tantric massage 1 hour 48 USD. Any of them can massage me:
source: https://web.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=282767794321389&set=pcb.282767880988047
The marker 11.57661, 104.92587 on google maps is a building with many units, one would need directions or follows signs to find Heco in there.
Old account: https://www.facebook.com/heco.spa HECO clinic & spa Phnom Penh Habour 4C, Preah Sisowath, Street 1, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
New account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077645106883 Heco Spa & Clinic Preah Sisowath, Phnom Penh Habour, Unit 3a12, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
https://twitter.com/hecospa Account suspended
X suspends accounts which violate the X Rules.
https://www.instagram.com/heco.kh
Phnom Penh Habour 4C, Preah Sisowath, Street 1, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
I go there but can't see any sign outside or inside the building. Ask at reception: no idea. Ask in another nearby building at reception: no idea. Call 010-889-818, announcement in Khmer, can't get through. But later they call back but we can't find a common language.
I'm not the only one who has difficulties to find them:
source: google maps Heco Spa
In Myanmar before Covid I had to ask locals where exactly a massage is, and they had to call so someone can come out and pick me up, and afterwards I recognized their sign, but that I have to leave without finding the place has never happened to me before.
Now I know a bit better: I would enter the building and take elevator to 3rd floor and hope there is a sign in the hallway. And if not, call so someone can come out and pick me up.
Meet Mey at Royal Palace park. The picture looked promising, but in real a moon face (not as the medical condition, just a face that is big and flat, a turn-off for me). In German, we say Pfannkuchengesicht (pancake face). Small talk, no character or intellectual flaws. To my room, to bed. Average body, pale wet cold skin. No repeat.
Wed1nov2023 Phnom Penh
Stay one day longer in Phnom Penh for second attempt with Ray and Heco. Meet Ray, positive first impression. To my room and to bed. Nice character, good activities, good body, muscular, tensed sixpack. Avid kisser, feels and tastes/smells good. I would have guessed liquorice, but his last meal was egg. We spend over 3 very enjoyable hours in bed. A clear repeat! That was so good, skip Heco. New record for Cambodia, 3 hours in bed. He has a V-shaped body that I like but rarely get my hands on.
Thu2nov2023 Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Caesar told me he can't come to the place I stayed before because his father works nearby. I choose a new hotel of similar price and standard, but different area.
Fri3nov2023 Siem Reap
Office day to wait for Caesar. He has to find some hours and an excuse to get away from home to see me. So I'm home all day working on computer waiting for him. But it's worth it, we have a wonderful time. He asked me for 50 USD before we met, I agreed and it's worth every cent.
Sun5nov2023 Siem Reap
I had a great time with LyHeng in 2021, and worried he changed to the worse after two years. But in my room and nude, still beautiful muscular body and good activities. Kiss him closed lips, he will not suck me. But I suck him and get him hard, however go to far and he cums. With that he lost interest, I can't touch his ass, let alone fuck him as was my plan. I settle for intercrural sex https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex a beautiful view of his back and ass. A Thai friend calls it “fuck my leg hole”.
Tue7nov2023 Siem Reap
Message on grindr from Sanmai Massage, all male staff. A new gay massage?
Thearo comes to my room. First impression soso, face average, drops of sweat above and under lips. Skin color okay. Chest hair, crab ladder and facial hair shaved a few days ago. Not a good start, but he makes up for this with extraordinary activities. Avid kisser, no taste or smell. I like the smell of his neck. We even get into some new positions/angles. He sucks me and I rim him, is that a variation of 69, maybe 70? The 0 representing his anus. And 68 would be rimming each other (if that's anatomically possible), the 8 representing the two anuses. And afterwards we kiss, disgusting! Massages my back good, a new technique I would call The Spider. He moves his fingers over my back with light pressure, just like a spider would move its legs, but fingers in a line as far as I could feel.
We spend 4 hours in bed, and not a boring minute! A new record for Cambodia. 20 USD well deserved. (Global records is 6 hours in Myanmar and Taiwan.)
Summary:
Several boys asked for 30 Dollar, but settled for 20. And I think 20 is very fair. 20 Dollar goes a long way in Cambodia, and in a regular job you would have to work not just long hours, but days do earn 20 Dollar. If you put it in relation to GDP, it's even overpaid.
Kyle and Chan running after me, and I have to keep them at bay. I'm running after Donald, but he is rarely free to meet, even slow communication. I feel the magic with Donald is waning, if I/we can't turn it around next trip to Cambodia, he will be just one of the many.
Online dating hard work, so many fakers or no face picture. At least no problem to get them to come to my hotel, often even to my room; whereas in Thailand "can you pick me up?". Several new no character or intellectual flaws (which is the main problem with the Thais I meet), but not so much my type. After doldrums picks up to the end.
I have not been to any of the gay saunas in Phnom Pen (Arthur & Paul, Hero, Love Spa, Rattanak, Route 38) or Siem Reap (MEN's Resort & Spa) or Poipet (PPMS, temporarily closed on google maps, https://web.facebook.com/p/PoiPet-Men-Sauna-100063544182065/ last entry 15jul2019). On previous trips I found those in Phnom Penh too dark, absolutely not my style.
A local friend told me about another sauna in Phnom Penh (ហត្ថាខ្មែរ ម៉ាស្សា និងស្ប៉ាon google maps at 11.54955, 104.91524 in street 330, no English name, nothing in streetview), but when I call +85577585756 I get address #18, which is Hatha Khmer Massage street 330, but when I ask sauna or massage: sauna.
Summary Oct2023 Cambodia
15 Free sex: Chan, Donald, Vita, Kyle, Dolphin, Meng Ly, Leng, Wann, Sonosa, Chan, Phirun, Chiva, Kyle, Mey, Ray.
6 Paid sex: Phearak massage 15+20, AhDong Kampot 20, Tiktok boy 20, Caesar SR 50, LyHeng SR 20, Thearo SR 20 = 15+150 USD.
3 No sex: AhDong at his workplace, Peru, Souhan and Ariel.
3 Boy cancels: Chan lost wallet, DaDa, DaDa.
1 Refused: Ah Han 20 <-> 50 USD.
2 Missed: AhDong Kampot, Kyle.
2 No show: Kyle, Ray.
16 Repeat: Chan, Phearak, AhDong Kampot, Donald, Tiktok boy, Kyle, Dolphin, Sonosa, Chan, Phirun, Chiva, Kyle, Ray, Caesar SR, LyHeng SR, Thearo SR.
5 No repeat: Vita, Meng Ly, Leng, Wann, Mey.
11 Old: Chan, Phearak, Donald, Tiktok boy, Kyle, Sonosa, Chan, Phirun, Kyle, Caesar SR, LyHeng SR.
10 New: AhDong Kampot, Vita, Dolphin, Meng Ly, Leng, Wann, Chiva, Mey, Ray, Thearo SR.
Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC except linked pictures




I like both bare chested guys on your pics from Space Hair.
ReplyDeleteGlad to learn that you finally found somebody worth 50 $