Friday, 22 December 2023

Gay activities Nov2023 Thailand

Gay activities Nov2023 Thailand
More precisely 8nov-7dec2023. Details on gay dating, Metta sauna, BKP sauna, KB boy massage, gogo bars in Bangkok and Pattaya, tattoos, travel, how holidays mess up my plans.

8nov2023 Siem Reap to Surin
An old acquaintance from Pattaya is back home in Surin, and in online dating we found out he stays at the same hotel (for business in town, his home is far out of town) I'm going to stay. When I arrive, by chance, he is at reception. What a coincidence! We meet later and have a good time. 500 well deserved.

Thu9nov2023 Surin to Bangkok
Friend in Korat not free to meet, directly to Bangkok by train. A delight to watch the high-speed-rail construction sites between Korat and Saraburi. Tunnels and elevated rail, up to 50 (!!!) m high.

Sat11nov2023 Bangkok to Samut Sakon
BankSS said it's inconvenient to meet because he has no money. For most others, that would be the reason to meet me! I assure him he won't have to spend a Baht. Travel to Samut Sakon and pick him up along the way, to stay one night in hotel and go to temples for sightseeing tomorrow. We have a good time in bed.

Sun12nov2023 Samut Sakon to Bangkok
Condom and lube, get in easily, is he experienced or did he practice with a dildo or carrot? Others have to take my weapon of ass destruction, a marvel in shape in size, slowly with breaks to adapt. Shower, rest and hug, ask him for massage, soso (only pressing). We go to some temples in town. He has an interest in temples, but lazy to walk.

Evening back in Bangkok meet Bus from Hua Hin (grindr contact in Mar, then chat on Line) at 7-Eleven. He said he would invite me for dinner and indeed, when I wanted to pay, he took the bill and refused to take any money from me. He can't come to my room now, but we can meet tomorrow.

Tue14nov2023 Bangkok
Blued Travel Pass can't zoom out or in, which renders it pretty useless. Use fakeGPS to set my profile to Yangon. Many nice profiles, get several messages in short time. Promising! But civil war gets worse, watch how it develops.

There are several gay porn stars who I describe as “comic book tattoo” and whose works (pictures and videos) I like. Therefore, I have positive associations with this type of tattoo.

Source: Pae Mashita in one of his various profiles, some might be fakers.

Source: gay groups on Line or one of his various social media and gay online dating accounts (thejame, jame54k, bijame), often changing, some might be fakers. My censoring to keep this blog family-friendly. 

Left a picture I took myself, where my first reaction was: I want to see more of that tattoo! Right from grindr (probably fake profile).

And here a video from tiktok, to drive my point in, how can one not fall in love with this boy?

As a contrast, here two examples of styles of tattoos that I find hideous. Left https://www.instagram.com/vlad.hoshin/, right hornet.


But that can be overcome as well. There two examples who I wouldn't reject for their tattoos:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/kaung.77777/ (and more on twitter). 

Source: tiktok

One of this kind
(comic book tattoo) Tee messaged me on blued from 3 km away (Klong Toey)? Pictures and videochat promising. He is eager to meet, refuses my offer of 500, I agree on his request for 1000. (I lost a similar one a while ago, two cases where boys refuse to come to my room for 500.) Arrives by mocy. First impression promising, to my room. Grabs and opens the bag of almonds to eat them without asking me. Hug him, undresses, to bed, warm dry skin, front “comic book tattoo”, no tattoo on back except on back of neck (Thai number nine) and below religious. Short hair. Average balls and cock, no body hair. Kiss him closed lips short peck. Communication okay. Ask for massage, soso. Hugging, he wanks me throughout. I have a few gropes, he doesn't get hard. Suck his balls, says it hurts. Hugging run my fingers through butt crack, nice, but when I try to finger him says it hurts. Suck him, he gets fully hard but says he cannot cum. Nipple play with mouth good, but difficult to get him in position where I can grab his balls, ass and see and touch six pack. Once I cum, he gets up and dressed. Overall rushed, too much wanking (but rhythm okay) and repeatedly asking me if I cum yet. Dull and rushed, does what I ask within his limits, but repetitive/mechanic.

1000 the worst value for money this year. He was fishing for 100 for taxi but I refuse. On the contrary, I should have only given 500 for no cum and overall poor performance. Afterwards he messaged me several times to meet again, but I first have to find a way to tell him what I want, and get him to do what I want. Filed as repeat.

Where to travel over weekend? My friend in Chiang Mai is busy. Same in Korat. Third choice is Ubon, my friend there is away for work but will probably be back on the weekend. Samui and Krabi now wet season. Pattaya firework festival which I want to avoid, anyway I prefer to travel to Pattaya anticyclic (not on weekends).

Wed15nov2023 Bangkok
Parker confirms we can meet the weekend in Ubon. Fun at night and he will drive me around for sightseeing temples and rocks in his car.

Thu16nov2023 Bangkok
Try to book the night train to Ubon for Friday night.
https://www.dticket.railway.co.th/DTicketPublicWeb/booking/booking Friday night booked out! Thursday still available, but too early. Saturday still available, too late. I will have to go by airplane! Friday expensive, cheaper on Saturday. That's 2308 THB for me and 380 THB for my luggage 15 kg. Train would have cost under 1000 including luggage. Flight can be had for 1000 as well when booked longer in advance or with a promotion. Quite an expense, but both of us are free this weekend and if I postpone it will take many months until there is another chance.

I confirm that I will come to Ubon on Saturday and he will pick me up at the airport. Parker wants to bring a friend to drive the car because he has no driver's licence. If he had said so before I booked the ticket, I would have cancelled, but now there is no way back. Parker wants us three to stay together in my hotel room. A clear NO from my side. The idea is absurd! If I had known this before, I would have CANCELLED! If we cannot stay all three, he cannot meet me. The driver/friend is his boyfriend, and they agreed on a threesome with me. I accept. I don't even ask for a picture or stats of his boyfriend, because it wouldn't change anything. This arrangement (threesome and sightseeing next day) can go wrong in so many ways!

The highest expense I ever made to meet someone. Not just that, going out of my way, I don't like domestic air travel. He as well, coming from another province 300 km away.

Zee not free today, but can meet tomorrow. Bank Ladprao wants to meet but has never been on MRT and cannot come to see me, wants me to pick him up, I refuse. This is too daft. I'm not a nanny. I went there a week ago to meet him and some other business, now he has to come to my place.

Invite Dui to my room. Efficient communication, reasonable travel times, 16:02 Bangkapi near the mall, arrives 18:40. We have a good time. Ask for back massage, does legs and arms as well, good. 1000 well deserved.

Fri17nov2023 Bangkok
MRT to Lak Song (fare capped at 43 THB for 12 and more stations) and bus 84ก to Metta sauna.

140 entry Metta sauna Phetkasem Soi 116/1, house number 88/130 ม.2, 13.70538, 100.33631. There is no sign and nothing that shows it's a sauna. A friend went there before and sent me a picture of their door. I ring the bell and they open door for me. Stay 18:32 – 19:20.

Under 10 customers during my stay, friendly but none my type. One big towel okay quality. Free food at reception: rice soup and noodles with vegetables, a bit spicy. Free coke and water from single-use plastic cups. Cold water in shower.
1st = ground floor: reception, video room, 36 lockers.
2nd = mezzanine: seating area.
3rd gym and group room.
4th steam room can sit 3, warm, well lit. This is a wooden dry sauna converted to a steam room, perfect breeding ground for fungi in various places.
5th private rooms too dark.
6th = rooftop: garden.

Sat18nov2023 Bangkok to Ubon
20 mocy to MRT, then 24 MRT to Phetchaburi, then 35 ARL to Suvarnabhumi Airport. ARL is full, I have to stand the whole trip. Total cost 79, three modes of transport, standing in ARL. Next time I should take bus 10 to ARL Ratchaprarop, then ARL 40. Total cost 50, two modes of transport, and might get a seat there.

Parker picks me up at the airport. Subconsciously I notice there in another person (middle aged Thai man) who wears the same shirt, but don't follow that thought on our way to the car, until Parker introduces that person as his boyfriend Quentin. Not my type. What have I gotten myself into?

We have dinner and to my room. They turn on the TV and go to bed to play on mobile phone and watch TV. I don't know where this is leading, so I put on my headphones to work on computer (prepare for trip and other). That means we have no way of spoken conversation. Quentin leaves to buy something and asks for my Line ID. Now I see that Parker messaged me on Line: he thinks I'm not interested in him. And Quentin sends me messages with similar content. I message him back: when I'm done with work, I will join in bed. Good activities, but not so much my type. Quentin comes back and joins and we both work on Parker, but don't touch each other.

Sun19nov2023 Ubon
Another round in the morning. During breakfast get details: Quentin 45 y.o., married with child, usually with his family during weekend, now with Parker and me. When they travel together for work, they are boyfriends, but Parker is free to meet others. They haven't done this (threesome) before either.

Out all day for sightseeing. Parker and Quentin wait in the car in most places. Quentin lazy to walk and Parker not interested in temples and rocks. In the end, everything worked out well, but no basis for a repeat.

Mon20nov2023 Ubon
Cycling around Ubon. Online dating some nice, but nothing materializes.

Tomorrow to Bangkok or to Kalasin? Trains to Bangkok 7:00 and 14:50, inconvenient. No direct bus to Kalasin, I would have to change in Maha Sarakham. And then I would have bus from Kalasin to BKK. Tomorrow to BKK by bus?

Tue21nov2023 Ubon to Bangkok
At TAT get some magazines (Travel in Samut Prakarn) and ask for bus to Bangkok. They call bus station, morning buses left already, next buses are in the evening. I should have checked yesterday! Now I remember, in my early years of traveling in Thailand I had the same problem, even mentioned it in blog. But I might be able to get a bus to Korat, and from there many to Bangkok.

Check out and to bus station, arrive 10:31. There is a bus for 11:00 displayed, but when I ask at office: canceled. No bus to Korat either. The next bus to Bangkok is 13:45. Three hours waiting time, read and watch movie. Stop for dinner in Korat. In total 10 hours to get to Bangkok.

Arrive in Mor Chit 23:47. Too late for MRT. BTS still running, but I would need a bus to get there and a taxi to get home. Bus 136 would take long (loop north detour) and then I would have to take a taxi. Or bus 77 and taxi. Decide for taxi. I follow one of the taxi touts who were waiting at our bus, to my surprise no problem with meter. 180 taxi (50 tollway, 125+5 taxi). Home 00:03. An awful experience, it has been many years that I had such a disaster in traveling.

Wed22nov2023 Bangkok
Tawan comes to my place. First impression negative: fat, white, sweaty. Quickly to business. Nude the same: fat, white, a bit cold and sweaty. Balls and crotch a blob of fat, but I can feel both testicles. Average dick, or small in relation to fat body. Good activities, but absolutely not my type. He cums by assisted wanking on me. No repeat.

Myanmar embassy busy with Myanmar citizens, outside and inside. Ask for Tourist Visa application form and requirements. Staff does not know which hotels are allowed for foreigners.

Silom Plaza The Best Massage one lady, I didn't spot any boys. Arena 5 boys, more fat than muscle, at 1 h oil massage 590 and minimum tip 1000 I'm outpriced anyway.

Screw Boys white short and white sleeveless shirts, drink 400. Sol (in location of former ground floor Dream Boys) white shorts, some shirtless, some sleeveless white shirts, drink 400. Hotmale long red trousers, drink 500. Fresh Boys white shorts, drink 400, during show in underwear. Dream Boys (upstairs, where ??? used to be) empty stage 20:45, drink 500. Few or no customers in all the places. Patpong Night Market mostly recovered, only in center an empty spot. Touts for ping-pong show even more than I remember from before Covid. Tawan Bar boys in underwear, all fat by my standards, drink 500.

At least proof that you can have boys in underwear on stage. Maybe Tawan is a different police district and different rules apply? I don't care whom they have to bribe, which police district they are in, or if they have to sacrifice their first born, if the boys wear any more than underwear, I'm out.

New Queens closed (permanently, months ago). New Nature Boy nobody inside, two fully dressed outside. Golden Cock closed and signs gone. Super A boys fully dressed, full of boys and customers. Banana Bar white shorts, drink 400. Of course I told everyone that I want to look at boys in underwear. But even then, prices are prohibitive.

Massages in Surawong and Silom Soi 6 brimming with boys.

Thu23nov2023 Bangkok
Zee comes to my place. It has been a year since we last met, he has been eager to meet again, but I have been keeping him on hold for attitude problems last time. Today no attitude problems, quickly to bed, good activities. 600 well deserved.

Fri24nov2023 Bangkok
Pink Line free test run https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-1275892. Busy, the few seats taken and even standing full. Ride takes 13:22-14:27 Minburi. From Minburi would be a long detour to go to pier (3.7 km via Wat Saensuk) ask staff: one station back to Minburi Market, from there a short walk. Free boat 16:03-17:03 (schedule 16:05-17:05) to Wat Sri Boon Rueang. Electric boat, quiet and smooth ride, but slow. Other than Kwan Riam market and Wat Bang Peng Tai and Nuea nothing of interest. Change boats at Pratunam Bangchan Nuea Pier to Tai Pier.

KB Boy in Latprao Soi 101. Different pool of boys (pictures on Line) than Saphan Khwai / Inthamara. Enter 18:15, free cold water. Lady at reception explains to me that they have only male staff, and once she realizes this is the reason why I came here, gets specific that they are all “man”, i.e. top only. 1 hour massage (oil, aroma, cream, others all same price) 600 is expensive, but on their Line I saw several I would like. Minimum tip is 800, that's reasonable. Shows me pictures on phone, my first choice Chok not available now, but Tee is free. Comes out from the back and leads me up. We pass 5 others playing cards. The boys are present, why don't they let me choose in real? First impression of Tee positive. From Myanmar. I shower, than Tee showers. Massage starts 18:31. Lower arm tattoos poor quality. Script on side of his body is “The only people I owe loyalty to are those who never make me question theirs”, but his English is only basic. Good massage but no erotic. Starts in towel, then nude. After turn around have some gropes, warm dry skin, nice body and cock. Okay activities, no rush. 800 well deserved.

Walk to nearby BKP sauna, entry fee is 300, expensive.
Entrance is on 2nd floor (1st floor = ground floor). The stairways connects the floors zig-zag at half level, 1st floor, 2nd floor is half level, and 3rd floor is above 1st floor. No food and drink, no shoes allowed.

1st floor 90 lockers, video room (regular movies).
2nd floor shower, steam, sauna, onsen. Open shower, 3 cold and one warm. Steam room warm, glass wall to shower, light okay. Can sit 8 and stand 8. Sauna warm can sit 8 and stand 2, light okay. Two Jacuzzis, one a room temperature and one warm, each can sit 4 and stand 4 and lie 1 (there is kind of tiled deck chair where you can comfortably lie in shallow water).
3rd floor reception, machine that dispensed drinks (payable, no free water).
4th floor gym.
5th floor locked.
6th floor empty room.
7th and 8th floor private and group room. Dim red light in private rooms okay, can switch off and on.

A bathrobe and a small towel are provided. Some customers in bathrobe, some in underwear. Bathrobe kind of defies the purpose of a gay sauna. About 20 customers throughout my stay.

One face and body okay, sit next to him in cold Jacuzzi, touch foot-foot, then holds my hand. Thai (but looks Japanese), little English. They came from Lamlukka by a friend's car. Invites me to room where we have a good time hugging, kissing, sucking. But not as good that I would ask for contact details for a repeat.

Sat25nov2023 Bangkok
Black Friday special Hornet at half price, one year 199.50 THB. But when I change credit card country to Germany, a price of 20 EUR is displayed. Change back to Thai credit card and pay 199.50 THB. That's great value for money!

Message Ben girly, is on the way to Pattaya for firework festival. In this case a festival, messes up my plans. In the past many more examples where holidays or festivals thwarted my boy or travel plans. Unless I'm specifically going for an event, avoid traveling during such days.

Sun26nov2023 Bangkok
An old acquaintance Anan is back on online dating. We last met 2017. Still in good shape and we have a good time.

Mon27nov2023 Bangkok to Pattaya
Prepare to go to Pattaya, I want to meet Thanadol, but can't find his hornet or our chat in Line. His hornet profile gone, but can't find our chat either (I have many chat still accessible but profile gone). Despite searching from several angles, can't find our chat on Line. I know from WhatsApp, when your chat partner deletes the chat, it is gone on your device as well. But this has never happened to me on hornet or Line. Find his blued, but my message not read. Two other I had before reply, but not free today. One because of Loy Krathong. Holidays mess up my plans! Many times I want to meet someone I had before, now available, I have to hunt for someone new.

Mosaik had recent change of management/ownership (info from gay forums), But price 700/night and staff at reception unchanged.

My first port of call is Sunee Plaza. Winner or Nice Boys? A difficult decision (had I taken a look into Nice Boys easy: they wear trousers, not for me; I would have ended up at Winner anyway). Decide for Winner.

Winner Boy 20:48-21:24. Several boys outside. No boys or customers inside, but 5 come on stage. Two old-timers vie for my attention, but a cute new boy is indifferent. I make up my mind and call him for a drink. Audition positive. Except for claiming to be straight. Did I get the only straight boy in Winner? My drink 99, his drink 169, off fee 400. I remember paying an off fee of 600 before 22 o'clock years ago, has that police been changed?

To my room and to bed. Good activities. I can finger him half of my middle finger, which he comments he has never been fucked before. I hope someone can rectify this by the time I meet him again.

Can get him in all positions I want, talented and eager to please. No rush, no phone. Cum on him, clean up and hugging. Ask for back massage, good, various techniques, then moves on to legs, now having a look at his phone and massage one-handed. 1500 well deserved. It has been 6 years that I met someone so good I paid more than 1000 on first encounter. Get his facebook in case he leaves the bar. Only few pictures there, and there he doesn't look attractive to me.

Tue28nov2023 Pattaya
Thanadol replies, can meet at 20 and can bottom. He is late by almost an hour and weak cigarette smell throughout. Objects when I finger him. Overall soso, there is potential, but I said that last time and that's why I met him again. 800, no repeat.

Spot several nice boys when walking past Toy Boys, and nice underwear as well.
A-Bomb 3 boys in jeans, no customer.
X-Boys show in progress, drink 300.
Boyz
BoyzBoyz drink 350.
Classic 22:28-23:06, pineapple juice 180. 11 boys 2 customer, fills up. One cute but sitting with customer and wearing trousers. Cute waiter Kevin from Phnom Penh.

A general observation, many boys now smoke e-cigarettes, even during work at gogo.

Wed29nov2023 Pattaya
Cycling around Pattaya https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2023/12/cycling-around-pattaya-nov2023.html

Dinner at Coqtales. With Coqtales' WiFi no access to Grindr and Blued (keeps loading, no result), but elsewhere okay. Did they block these websites? Same as Grab in hotel in Danang. Meet a Farang friend in Jomtien at his place. More interesting than the bars!* Double Shot 23:19 most boys shirtless, one nice.

*Similar in Phnom Penh in 2021. I met a German friend and he had a look at his phone and told me he just rejected a girl who wanted to meet him for sex, because chat with me is more interesting. The same for me, I rejected a date because chat with him is more interesting.

On way back, Nice Boys 23:52 still open, about 10 boys (no cute) and several customers. Boys in long trousers, I point this out, reply “cold time”. 

Thu30nov2023 Pattaya to Sri Ratcha
I was just looking out of curiosity and get a message from a promising looking profile Chon on Grindr. Invite him for 800. Not horny, not a clear hit, do some market research about acceptable price range. He accepts 800. We meet and even with mask, I can see in his face he is rather old (closer to 30 than to 20). To my room and to bed. Slim body and six pack as in pictures. Especially like to pinch his skin, so thin. When I pinch my skin, I have 1 cm of subcutaneous fat on each side. Warm dry throughout, nice body, abs and butt. Balls and cock average. Good activities, he is eager to get fucked, but I would cum to quick. 800 well deserved.

Last time in Pattaya I met Golf in Sansuk sauna and a clear hit. Stay in contact on Line while I'm in Vietnam and Cambodia, and now that I'm back and want to go to see him, messages not read. And when I ask a friend to look for his Line ID: not found. But Golf sent me a location in Sri Ratcha, which is in town near Robinson and bus stations, and I have other business in Sri Ratcha, so I go there to look and ask around that location.

Van to Sri Ratcha. Hotels are quite expensive, the place I'm staying at for 600 is clearly overpriced, but there is nothing cheaper/better around. The location he sent is neither apartments nor an office in his line of work. Ask around street restaurants and mocy station, no idea. I don't even have a picture of him, just his name and some other details.

That location was my only way to find him. When we said goodbye in Pattaya, I saw his car. Someone with an interest in cars would have subconsciously recognized manufacturer and model, but to me all cars look the same: for wheels on the road and one for steering. I don't even remember the color. But with my fetish for numbers, I could have taken a look at his number plate, but I didn't do that either.

Walking through Sri Racha at night, I spot KTV girls in Sriracha Nakorn 6 and take a stroll through this soi. I haven't seen that many girls, estimated 200, in one place! All sitting outside their shops, all dolled up. A lot of Japanese signage, Japanese engineers and businessmen who run the many factories?


Fri1dec2023 Sri Ratcha to Bangkok
Sightseeing Wat Khao Phutthakhodom. Back to hotel, check out and what a luck, there is Nax Bus near Robinson (13.16733, 100.93122). An electric bus that goes to Ekkamai! Exactly what I need!

Sat2dec2023 Bangkok
Domestic travel fair Thai Teaow Thai #68 in Bitec Bangna.

Afterwards walk 3.5 km along Suhumvit and soi 107 = Bearing. There are songtheo 1236 in Bearing, but they seem to run only every half an hour and I rather walk than wait for an uncertain time.

180 entry Tara Sauna 18:59-19:47. They have 90 lockers. Over 10 customers, I guess 20 passed during my stay, all too old, fat, ugly. Free dinner (dry noodles, cabbage good, innards fried a bit spicy). Upper floor has bunk beds and single beds for fucking and sleeping when staying over night. In steam room 4 descend on me, a new record? I get plenty of attention in gay saunas, just not my type. If there were a gay sauna that has my type, and plenty of attention? The quest continues. Or is it the older prey on the younger? And even though I'm their age, I look younger?

Source: internet.

Mon4dec2023 Bangkok
Two regulars read but don't reply to my messages. A money boy on Grindr 24/54/175, near my room, wants 2000, I counter with 1000. Instead of a reply, profile and chat gone, which means he blocked me.

Tue5dec2023 Bangkok
In Pratunam, my favorite 19 Exchange closed. Superrich orange closed. Superrich green and Grand Superrich blue open. Go there, and as usual an orgy with several people I have to deal with, whereas at 19 Exchange I have to deal with only one.

Anek agrees to come to my place but then cancels for being busy.

Wed6dec2023 Bangkok
In 2018 I met Potpaung twice. We have been chatting several times since then, but communication is erratic. Whenever I think it's leading somewhere, suddenly offline, or delays of hours between message and reply. Today we have gotten further than any time before in those 5 years.

But then he tells me he doesn't know the way and has never been on BTS and MRT. He wants me to call a taxi to pick him up, or send him 500. All that took an entire afternoon to figure out.

Bank Sakaew can't come because he has money problems? Ben girly is working night shift.

Thu7dec2023 leaving Bangkok
Bus 10 THB to Ratchaprarop, then ARL 40 to Suvarnabhumi, total 50, and I have only two modes of transport, and I get a seat in ARL! My plan based on flight to Ubon works!

Years ago when I went to lower Ladprao frequently to meet a friend there, I applied a similar tactic. Instead of going the shortest way (MRT and boat), but getting on the canal boat when it is already full and I would have to stand an hour, I took a slightly longer bus ride to get in the boat in Pratunam and sit for the one hour boat ride.

Summary Nov2023
5 Free sex: BankSS, Parker Ubon, Tawan, BKP sauna, Anan.
8 Paid sex: Mie Surin 500, Tee 1000, Dui 1000, Zee 600, Tee 800, Winner 1500, Thanadol 800, Chon 800 = 7000.
1 No sex: BusHH.

2 Boy cancels: BusHH, Anek.
6 Missed: Zee (busy), Bank Ladprao (has never been on MRT), Ben (firework festival Pattaya), Potpaung (wants 500 taxi money in advance), Bank Sakaew (no money?), Ben (work).
1 Refused: money boy on grindr 2000<->1000.

9 Repeat: Mie Surin, BankSS, Tee, Dui, Zee, Tee, Anan, Winner, Chon.
4 No repeat: Parker Ubon, BKP sauna, Tawan, Thanadol.

6 Old: Mie Surin, BankSS, Dui, Zee, Anan, Thanadol.
7 New: Tee, Parker Ubon, BKP sauna, Tawan, Tee, Winner, Chon.

Copyright 2023 ChristianPFC except linked pictures

3 comments:

  1. Was the boy in Winnerboys called Alex by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a busy month.

    I can watch people with clothes on anywhere, for free. Now if gogo boys don't get their clothes off, why would I pay 400 baht for a drink ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. U can share some Line groups for Pattaya??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.