Gay activities Dec2023 Thailand
More precisely 20dec2023-18jan2024. Gay Korat and Hua Hin. Details travel between Hua Hin and Pattaya.
Wed20dec2023 Chengdu to Bangkok
Ben girly comes to my room for fun.
Thu21dec2023 Bangkok
Boy49 comes to my room. Did he gain some weight? Before his shape was at the end of my acceptable range, but now getting out of my range. Activities okay, 1000 as before.
Sun24dec2023 Korat
Online dating numbers for Korat: on Blued I message 12 profiles, 4 message me. On Hornet I message 9, 6 message me. Grindr and Romeo coverage too poor to bother. Two chats on blued, one would meet but away, other free and nearby 610 m from my hotel. Meet Akim in park and to my room. Great body and good activities. Repeat. Update: should have asked for other means of contact, now at time of publishing he is offline. But I have name and picture and workplace, might go there to ask next time in Korat.
Wed27dec2023 Korat
In park at night, a lady offers her services. Then a slim brown boy, but face indifferent and just finishing a cigarette (big turn-off for me). The closest I ever got to finding someone here. But this was just a recce, I have a date already.
Meet Mak in park. Not handsome and hairy upper thighs (I could already guess from facepics), but interesting chat various subjects over an hour. Not familiar with geography, wants to go to Poland to see northern lights.
In parallel I had a date with a money boy that I forgot to cancel, but he forgot as well. Anyway, profile says moneyboy, some pics nice, some indifferent, rather skip, or at least first meet in public to see him in real.
Thu28dec2023 Korat to Bangkok
Message BankSS to meet. He has no money to come to see me, so I send 200 online. But later my messages to set up details for meeting not read.
An old acquaintance Korn comes to meet me. Greets me “You are getting old”. That's not nice! We have a good time chatting and fun. He doesn't like lights in my room, I have to switch off lights, but now it's too dark for me. I put my phone in flashlight mode and shine the light on a wall, the reflection is just right. Whereas power bank flashlight to little light.
Fri29dec2023 Bangkok
Phu from Lao comes to my room. Little English, all chat in Thai. Calivn Klain silvery grey underwear, nice. Body and activities okay. 400 for taxi. I asked how much taxi was, 150 to come here, I gave him 300, he asked for money for eating, I gave 100 more. Not a clear hit, no repeat.
Mon1jan2024 Bangkok
Go to see Tom at his place in Ladprao, he lives alone. Not handsome, but slim. Little English, all chat in Thai. Nice room, I adjust temperature and fan the way I like it for fun. Only one towel, damp after several uses. No tissue, use dirty laundry to wipe off precum and excess lube. Good body and activities. Repeat.
Wed3jan2024 Bangkok
Meet Zee in front of my building and pay 70 for Grab. Quickly to bed. Massages my arm, I ask for back massage, good. Use of ulna. He told me he is free all day, but then 20 min left for fun before he has to go back to work? He can't put Grab app on his phone? I have to call him Grab to return. Usually I give him 500+100 taxi, but today he asked for 800 for HNY, and I give him 1000. If you are generous, they just ask for more, in this case 100 for Grab, which I give him. Should have changed the 1000 into small notes, or given just 800. Won't happen again. My carefully crafted reputation as a miser destroyed by one wanton generosity!
Fri5jan2024 Bangkok
Meet Tawan in Pinklao. Walk around Central, general chat, good vibes. No clear hint for more, leave it at that and do more next time.
Perfect place and time to have a look in Khlong Lot / Saranrom. One round 22:12-32 about 20 boys, several slim cute. High turnover, after a round some gone, some new. Then a group of 7 cute slim. Which one to take? Address the one with short hair (I like short hair). He offers the others, and quotes 1000 for himself. I counter with 500, he goes down to 800, but I'm not paying 800 here. Anyway, just a recce.
Sat6jan2024 Bangkok
KB Boy has 3 present and about 5 more to choose on pictures. But none of the two I like based on their pictures is here now. Skip.
Sun7jan2024 Bangkok
Meet an Indonesian who is here on business. Mixed race, could pass as Latino. He would perfectly fit into any Latino twink porn I know. Good body and activities, repeat.
Mon8jan2024 Bangkok to Ratburi
Online dating in Ratburi promising, but nothing materializes.
Tue9jan2024 Ratburi to Hua Hin
Meet Farang friend for dinner. Afterwards pass New Guy 21:10. Busy with about 15 people. Can't clearly see who is available. Ask manager: “5 boys, how many do you want?” which we both find funny. I ask for an old acquaintance Deer: he is not in now, but will come later. I should have a drink and wait for him. To my knowledge, Deer never worked there. The question was just a pretext to leave. No thanks, I will come back later.
source: internet
Red Indian sign still there but closed, and others shops around closed as well. Buddy Boy Bar gone, now a pizzeria and weed shop, but closed on both days I passed.
Wed10jan2024 Hua Hin
Deer comes to my room, he is early (date was 20, here 19:30). We have a nice chat and a good time in bed. 1000 well deserved.
In summary, there is one gay bar New Guy in Hua Hin and online dating is rather poor.
If I didn't know Deer from before, the sexiest part of this trip would have been this:
(I took a picture of penis-shaped soap at night market, but lost it.)
Thu11jan2024 Hua Hin to Pattaya
The ferry does not run any more (didn't re-open after Covid).
The direct bus (Bell Travel Service / Roong Rueang), one at 9 am, was booked out two days in advance when I went two days ago. 470 THB is rather expensive, considering you can get a taxi for 2200. And I would have to get a green songtheo to airport, and from end of line walk 500 m to bus station. And in Pattaya they stop at Northern Bus Station, not my favorite.
https://12go.asia/en/travel/hua-hin/pattaya sums it up nicely and mostly correct as far as I can tell. The ferry is not marked as not operating any more. There are more several departures for Bell, but I asked at their office, only 9 am.
Jakrapan Transport (still marked as closed on google maps, I submitted correction) near my hotel has bus to Mor Chit for 180 THB. From there take another bus to Pattaya. Departure 9:00, arrive 12:22. Not inside Mor Chit bus station, but on road in front of van and minibus terminal. 150 ticket from pattayatawanoktour to Pattaya for 13:00. Have lunch and wait for van. Delays, another White passenger got a ticket for the same van for 12:40 departure. Finally departure 13:27. Petrol stop in Bangkok, outrageous! Then slow via Sri Ratcha, Nong Mon, Laem Chabang. Actually their business card lists all these locations. Next time rather use a different company. I'm out in South Pattaya 16:13. At least there frequent songtheo to Tuk-Com, whereas in North Pattaya wait 5-15 min to get one of the few passing regular songtheo (I'm not going to pay 50 to those inside bus station).
An old aquaintance Mie Surin is on his way to Bangkok and wants to meet me there. Eager to meet, or eager to get money online. Asks for 300 for bus, then 100, but no, we have a history of this. I sent him money twice, insignificant amounts by my standards, for him to come to see me, but no show. Filed as missed.
I have sent money online to cover travel expenses for a boy to come to meet me about 10 times, and met the boy in 5 cases. A Farang friend with similar experience (years in Thailand, speaking Thai) has similar statistics. This is after filtering out those where the probability is even lower!
Only once in all those years of coming to Pattaya did I meet the same boy again as first of next trip. Now is the second time, my favorite F from Winner.
Winner 19:44 no boys on stage yet, but when I ask staff for boys on stage, they come in (from sitting in underwear outside with customers). 8 boys on stage, about 5 customers. F is on stage but doesn't pay any notice to me or anyone else in audience. After about half an hour, wave to him at stage, but he doesn't notice, but R does and notifies him, but F is busy chatting with S. Wait a bit, wave again, S notifies him but F doesn't care. No wait staff around either whom I could ask. Wait a bit, then walk to stage to address him directly. Indifferent, S says he doesn't remember me. After some discussion, F agrees to come for a drink. All actions in slow motion, several minutes until he finally sits with me. Now he finally remembers and gets chatty. We chat about travel (he would like to go to Japan, but nowhere else, usually stays in room all day) and general stuff in Thai. Difficult for me to understand.
I ask if he wants to come to my room. Evasive answer, change of subject, I have to make several attempts. In the course I hear: he can't get hard because he has been suffering from insomnia for days, or if hard cannot cum. His roommate has the cold and he feels sick in his throat as well. Why don't I take one of the other boys? (Indeed S and new one #3, straight according to Alex, would be candidates.) He usually does not go with customers, recently turned down three invitations in a day. What are we going to do and how long will it take if he goes with me? Finally I get a positive answer. Very strange, such thing has never happened before. My most difficult off.
99+169+400 drinks and off-fee Winner. Finally out 21:13 with F. In my room all fine. Warm dry skin, playful in bed, gets hard soon, nice cock and balls. Particularly praiseworthy: no rush. Others would hint at leaving after 1 hour in my room, but here it is me who runs out of things to do and I terminate 23:40. 1500 well deserved.
Fri12jan2024 Pattaya
And another boy Chon I would meet as soon as possible after coming back to Pattaya. However, I can't find his profile or our chat on Grindr (means he deleted his profile) and I have no other means to contact him.
But another one Fluke I have been lusting for for a while (pre-Covid, in his province) is online and can meet. Cute, shapely and good activities. Moans with pleasure when I finger him, but clenches his butt cheeks. 1000 well deserved.
Now Chon messages me from a new Grindr profile. Too late now to meet, or rather not horny after Fluke. But get his Line to contact him next time.
Boystown 20:20 Toy Boys and Cupidol nobody on stage. A-Bomb trousers, Dream Boys about 10 boys in underwear.
Dinner at Baywatch. I like their spinach baked with cheese, which I first had in Lewinsky's, but found they get it delivered from Baywatch. It was 195 THB in 2022, 220 last year, and now it's 260!
180 pineapple juice in Dream Boys 21:12-45. Over 10 boys in trunks and shoes and 3 customer when I enter. None of them cute or shapely by my standards. But they have to be applauded for dropping trousers since my last visit (i.e. look through door and leaving) in Nov.
Pass Cupidol and Toy Boys on way to Sunee, both look promising.
Nice Boys 22:08 has boys in trousers. Sorry, I'm not paying gogo prices to see boys in trousers.
I was about to go to bed, but get a message on Facebook from Jack. Eager to come to my room. Average face and body, but nice character. English soso, chat in Thai. He is leaning slightly to me, so I do as well, touch nose and kiss. We have a good time. No money request.
Sat13jan2024 Bangkok
I'm in a shopping center in a toilet and a shapely boy passes. My first idea this could be Mark, with whom I chatted several times but never met. Last info I had is he lives nearby. Then while I'm thinking which online dating he messaged me last time I was here, I get a message from his Facebook. That's a good sign, that he can find our last chat that fast. Sends me a picture he secretly took of me in the shopping center, it's getting better! Later say hello at his work place. This one is hot (in the sense of eager to meet), see how I can fit him in my schedule.
Sun14jan2024 Bangkok
Message various boys, not read or not free or too far. Finally Kot replies. We met several times in 2017, and once again in 2019 after two years gap. In 2019 he was in even better shape than I remembered from 2017. But current shirtless picture not attractive. I offer 500, he wants 1000, we cannot agree. But there will be another chance to get him for 500, and I have to see how he changed over 5 years.
Mon15jan2024 Bangkok
Meet Rung in Central Ladprao. Average face, but pleasant character and interesting chat mostly in Thai. We have some shared interests. He has a drink near the shop where another boy Bank works. Luckily, Bank is back home. That would have been a difficult navigation to avoid passing Bank's workplace! Subtle signs from Rung to go to my room. Nice body and underwear, good activities, we have a great time.
Tue16jan2024 Bangkok
Message several boys: not read or reply.
Thu18jan2024 Bangkok to Poipet
Summary Dec2023
8 Free sex: Ben girly, Akim Korat, Korn, Phu 400, TomLP, Indonesian, Jack, RungLP.
5 Paid sex: Boy49 1000, Zee 1170, DeerHH 1000, Winner 1500, Fluke 1000 = 5670.
3 No sex: Mak Korat, Mark, TawanPK.
2 Refused: Khlong Lot 500<->1000, Kot 500<->1000.
4 Missed: Korat MB, BankSS 200, Mie Surin, Chon Pattaya.
12 Repeat: Ben girly, Boy49, Akim Korat, Korn, TomLP, Zee, Indonesian, DeerHH, Winner, Fluke, Jack, RungLP.
1 No repeat: Phu.
6 Old: Ben girly, Boy49, Korn, Zee, DeerHH, Winner.
7 New: Akim Korat, Phu, TomLP, Indonesian, Fluke, Jack, RungLP.
Copyright 2024 ChristianPFC except picture

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.