Monday, 10 June 2024

Gay activities Mar2024 Thailand

Gay activities Mar2024 Thailand
Gay activities 27feb-26mar2024 Bangkok, Pattaya, Sri Saket, Surin. Silom and Inthamara massage places. Traveling to meet boys. Bus between Bangkok and Pattaya.

Wed28feb2024 Bangkok
Invite Dui to my room, all fine as before, 1020 well deserved. Let him wear various underwear, all okay fit, not enough ass or cock to fill to a good fit.

Fri1mar2024 Bangkok
Smart69 set up a date two days ago for today 8:30-11 (he lives way out and comes when he can combine with business in Bangkok), after I message him, he cancels for being sick. Filed as no-show.

Saran Rom 21:16-23:46. Just arriving, spot cute boy in company of older man. They communicate by writing on mobile phone, and just when I pass, spot “500” on the boy's phone. The boy has a foreign (Asian, I could not distinguish from Thai by his looks) customer. First round about 10 available, all average looking. I take a rest and read on mobile phone. Later about 20, several cute but no clear hit. Some I recognize from my last visit. Pass boys talking with Chinese customers (I catch a few words). That's two cases of non-Thai Asian customers today, but I never saw a Farang there. Total 2h30min, but part spent for reading on phone. I go home alone.

Sat2mar2024 Bangkok to Samut Sakhon
Go to see Bank in Samut Sakhon. Takes me over two hours by MRT, bus, then taxi, to pick him up and to a hotel. Dinner and fun.

Sun3mar2024 Samut Sakhon to Bangkok
Another round in the morning. Check out and go to cinema to watch a movie. While waiting for movie, he leads me to have a look at mobile phones, he wants a new one. I never bought a phone for a boy before, but now that we have met 3 times and all fine in and out of bed justifies a gift. Buy him the Vivo Y02t he wants for 3990 THB (the most I ever spent on a boy in one encounter). (Update: Two months later a post on Facebook: phone is broken. But on inspection next time we meet, just a crack in glass from a fall, does not affect function, and certainly does not warrant a new phone.)

Mon4mar2024 Bangkok and Pathum Thani
Go to meet Lin in Pathum Thani. In chat he said “no sex”, but now he wants me to fuck him. However after long and tiring trip I'm not in the mood. Finger him instead. When I finger him, he makes sounds like a squeaky toy. If it were reproducible and I were musically gifted, I could play a tune on his ass!

Tue5mar2024 Bangkok
MaxKK comes to my room. Why does it take him 2 hours from Samrong? My only hunky regular. We have a good time, but as before rushed, 19:37-20:06, that's not value for money. He shows me a QR code so I can transfer money, but I prefer cash, give him 800. Would be first time to pay MB digital.

Wed6mar2024 Bangkok
I have been chatting with Chai in Samsen for a while. Communication a bit unreliable, he can be offline for days or weeks. I rather take a taxi to get there in 30 minutes, than bus and walking over an hour, which might be beyond his attention span.

We meet on the road in front of his apartment building and he leads me upstairs. It's getting hotter every floor. I had asked if he has aircon, without aircon I would not have gone. His room has indeed aircon, and it's running, and a bit of cold air comes out of it, but not enough to cool the room. I take a shower, he struggles to find me a towel.

Unfavorable circumstances and not a clear hit, but we find a few angles that make me horny. Afterwards ask him for tissue, none. A tentative repeat, but it would have to be in my room. Aircon not working, no towel, no tissue just too much lack of comfort.

Thu7mar2024 Bangkok
Meet a friend in Silom for lunch, afterwards have a walk along the massage places.

The Best one cute boy of three staff. Arena 4 pm has 12 boys, posing shirtless, vying for my attention, but all too old, too fat, too ugly, and anyway 1 h oil massage 590 THB and 1000 minimum tip too expensive. Other massages (Silom Soi 6, Surawong) plenty of staff, a few nice, but I don't like prices and attitudes, as told by a friend who occasionally uses their services.

They start massage fully dressed, so at a certain point you have to negotiate them taking off their clothes. Some might think “shirt up, pants down” is enough, but I would want full nudity. Concomitantly, would have to negotiate remuneration, can start with demands as high as 2000. I will take my business elsewhere.


Fri8mar2024 Bangkok
Out in Chinatown with a friend. I have a look on online dating and chat with a promising profile. He is at MRT Sam Yan and free now, 1 km away from me and wants to meet. I delay my return to figure something out, but then chat gets slow and after half an hour reading on my phone waiting for a meeting place and time, I give up and go home. Filed as missed.

Sat9mar2024 Bangkok
Zee is eager to meet and I invite him. We have a good time, but as usually with him, rushed to the end. 600 for fun, 60 for mocy, refuse quest for 1000 for CNY.

Sun10mar2024 Bangkok
Prepare for trip to Sri Saket to meet Max. We have been chatting for a while, all positive.

Dticket train 71 Bangkok to Sri Saket 2nd class aircon booked out, only 3rd class fan left! Plenty of seats left, no need to book now, can buy ticket at railway station. A general approach: pay for tickets and hotels as late as possible, to avoid cancellation fees in case boy cancels.

Max' mother does not allow him to go to meet me, but he will go anyway. But he doesn't know yet how he will go to Sri Saket town to my hotel. I should have canceled here, two uncertainties from his side, I don't like the idea of traveling in 3rd class fan (too loud, I don't like wind from open windows), and I can cancel hotel booking for free until midnight. Then I would have a week free, either to spend in Bangkok, or various sightseeing and boy business elsewhere.

Mon11mar2024 Bangkok to Sri Saket
236 THB train 71 to Sri Saket 3rd class 10:35 (schedule = real) – 18:48 (8 min late).

On the way, we chat and Max asks me to send him money online for travel, I decline. He will not come tonight, but tomorrow. Online dating not much choice in Sri Saket. Previously I chatted with another boy from Sri Saket, he is in Pattaya now. You could generalize that it's not worth going to the provinces, for boys, sooner or later most of them will end up in Bangkok or Pattaya.

Tue12mar2024 Sri Saket
Chat in the morning, Max will contact me in evening about meeting. Sightseeing during day.

Evening no reply from Max. No luck with other online dating either. This trip boy-wise a complete failure so far. Should have gone elsewhere. Mee Surin calls, is in Bangkok now but will be back tomorrow, and we can meet in Surin.

At night, Max free now but wants me to call him a taxi and doesn't know Grab. I refuse. I have come about 500 km by train, now he has to make an effort to come about 10 km from his place. Wants to come tomorrow morning.

Get a hit on online dating, Ann comes to my room, but not so much my type and style, wrap it up quickly.

Wed13mar2024 Sri Saket to Surin
Walk to A Boy Spa Surin. About 100 m wrong on google maps, but I find it by their map on Facebook and submit correction. ร้านนวดชายสุรินทร์ "A Boy Spa Surin"; 14.89961, 103.49573; https://web.facebook.com/ABoySpaSurin69/; Hornet 1dyess; Line boynoi1500.



Currently only two staff present, none my type. I had made a selection from online (pics above, from their Line), Tee away but Diu can come in. Manager calls Diu on phone, I take shower. Minutes later knock on door and manager opens door (while I'm nude in shower), to tell me Diu is far away, can be here 20. That's in four hours, I cancel. (Such thing has happened in Bangkok as well, I take shower and wait in massage room, but the boy who is coming is not the one I had asked for. Cancel and leave.)

Manager speaks good English and tells me about another boy massage King Place Surin. He gets me their Line and I ask for staff pictures, none my type. Google Maps ร้านนวดชาย King Club สุรินทร์ (location not confirmed and I don't have their contact information). From their Line, prices including tip: 1 h at their shop 1700, outcall up to 5 km 2000, up to 15 km 2300. What kind of massage and what else the tip includes not specified.

But I have someone on hornet. Tee comes to my room, knock on door 20:25. Positive first impression, but skin pale. Nice character, chatty, entertaining. Quickly to bed, warm and dry skin, no body hair, but a lot of pubes, and hair on ass and balls which I don't like. General chat in Thai, interesting. Speaks some English, I like his accent. He met two foreigners on hornet before in Surin. Talk about English language, he cannot make sense of “fuck” (the sexual activity) in fuck you, fuck off, what the fuck (question or exclamation), and I explain the meaning in Thai.

But I didn't invite him for talking. Have some gropes, he gets hard, but I don't feel horny with him. Ask him for back massage, good. But I have to cut it short so I have time for someone else (I was chatting with Mee and Zin). We leave 22:15 on his mocy to market for dinner. He puts spoonfuls of sugar in his soup, I almost get a hyperglycemic shock from watching!

Back to my hotel, and I miss the opportunity to say goodbye when we arrive, Tee comes to my room. He spends long time in the bathroom, with odd sounds. Later explanation: digestive problems. I have to tell him I want to sleep, alone, now, to get him out. I was wondering about remuneration. We didn't talk about money, and other than a few gropes we didn't do much, so I ask how much he usually gets. 500 to 1000, depending on activities. That's exactly what I wanted to hear, 500 is fair in this case. Bye 00:08 in my room.

That dragged out too long. Too late to meet someone else, anyway no message from Mee; Zin slow reply and not clear.

Thu14mar2024 Surin to Bangkok
Bus to Bangkok. Boy-wise a disaster, and sightseeing only fillers (places I wouldn't make a trip on purpose, but now that I'm here for boy business, do something touristy to fill the time). One day going by train, one day Sri Saket, one day Surin, one day return by bus. Max missed, and the file is still open, might try again. The only clear result is Tee, looks nice, is nice, but in bed I don't feel horny with him. File closed.

Fri15mar2024 Bangkok
Recommendation from a Farang friend. Invite Aof to my place, meet in front of my building. Positive first impression, but not brown skin as I thought from pictures. Pleasant character. To my room. Asks if he can smoke, a clear NO! Spends some time in my bathroom. Weak smell of cigarette. Did he smoke in my bathroom? Impossible, he went in just in underwear. Body okay, average cock and balls. I have some gropes, little response, and no flow of activities, rather awkward. Ask for back massage, mostly poor and repetitive, few good parts. It seems he nods off a few times (massage gets slow, then stops, then sudden movement). I have to wrap it up, tell him I'm tired and want to sleep. Again long time in bathroom. Give him 500 and bye.

In my bathroom, I notice sink plugged and full of water, pull plug. There is a pubic hair on sink. Water light blue from soap, and soap container contains water. Floor wet, toilet seat lifted. Did he re-enact the biblical flood in my bathroom? Was he high on something? No repeat. Strangely, my Farang friend who recommended him feels the same: he doesn't feel horny with Aof, but can't exactly point out why.

Sat16mar2024 Bangkok
Join a friend to an outdoor sex venue, an abandoned construction site in the outskirts, location withheld at request of my friend. The second such venue I know of.

However as you can guess, other participants of average shape, none I found attractive. But my friend is less picky, he got action. General attitude is positive, everyone (we saw over 20 other) is there to have a good time. I had several offers, but not my type and outdoor sex is not my style, I prefer an air-conditioned room, a bed, shower before and after.

April comes at night and stays over night.

Sun17mar2024 Bangkok
Fun in the morning and lazy morning in bed. 500 for taxi.

Afternoon walk along Inthamara to have a look at massage shops. From East to West with name, location, house number:

Home Spa (opp Soi 31, #384) none I like.
Intra Massage #353 has same boys as Home Spa.
Both select boys from pictures.
Opposite Intra is #346, was that a massage?
Was #347 a massage?
27M (right of #323-5) shares boys with 15M in Saphan Khwai.

Soi 25 Saengjan signs gone, but now Phoenix Massage. 1 h oil 600 and minimum tip 1200. There are 12 staff playing cards, I can select from pics on tablet. Manager translates Vietnamese to English and all their staff seem to be Vietnamese. I make an excuse, but should have told them 600+1200 too expensive!



KK Massage #268 all Shan (Myanmar hill tribe).
BT House #240 I don't remember from before, but manager says they have been here for 4 years. Nice reception. 2 staff currently available, but I can have a look at all staff pictures (real printed color pictures), 10 in green regular staff, 6 in red freelancer. 1 h starts at 600 soft job, 1000 hard job.
 

One Spa nothing new. Corner to Soi 3, no house number.



I leave without getting into business. On their Line accounts several I like, but in real they might not be available.

Update: https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2023/12/26/map-of-saphan-khwai-and-sutthisan-winitchai-area-december-2023/ read here and other articles for shamelessmack's impressions.

Mon18mar2024 Bangkok to Pattaya
Bus #46 (Bangkok bus line) to Roong Rueang bus station in Bangna-Trat. 131 THB bus #48 (inter provincial bus line) to Pattaya. I'm lucky the next bus is soon, only minutes to wait. Full as far as I can see (general for buses to Pattaya, usually the bus is full). As usual, we have a stop at NGV station at 12.988, 100.945 and everyone has to get out for safety reasons. The stop is announced as 15 min, real 14:47-15:11, and in addition the NGV stop is a detour from Sukhumvit. We arrive 15:28 in North Pattaya. Long wait for songtheo on North Pattaya road, 10 THB to South Pattaya 15:53-16:13. Total time from my room to hotel about 4h30min.

The NGV stop and wait for songtheo on North Pattaya road annoy me every time. I might plan future trips to join a Farang friend with his car, or hire a car with driver and make it a day trip with sightseeing along the way.

Have a look on hornet, there is new talent nearby and I invite him to my room. Warm dry skin, good activities and body. Repeat. I can't figure out the script on his chest. It's an easy to read font, a bit small and a bit faded, but no matter from which direction I try to read, it's not Latin or Thai alphabet, nor any other alphabet I would recognize. Finally ask him: it's Greek. I know the Greek from its use in sciences, but it didn't occur to me it might be Greek. 1000 well deserved for Greek.

Tue19mar2024 Pattaya
I had chatted with Seng on hornet and his pictures there not clear, however I suspect body hair. He works in Classic Boy, better go there to see him in real than invite him to my room based on unclear pictures.

Classic Boy 21:13- 22:18, 180 THB for orange juice. 11 boys 0 customers when I enter. They open 21, and then half of boys have dinner (i.e. are not on display). First other customers 21:37.
Ask wait staff: boy drink 250, off fee 500, tip 2000. I should have displayed shock over the 2000, but didn't comment. Seng is indeed hairy, far too much for my taste. Else a clear hit. Tip him 100 (skin temperature check positive, nice body odor). And there is another boy whom I have seen online and have an interest in. Now I know where he works and see him in real.

The trip to Sri Saket was worst value-for-money-and-time, this visit to Classic Boy best value-for-money-and-time. If I had invited Seng to my room, that would have been two hours of my time (prepare and wait before and after meeting included) and would have been awkward tipfingering around body hair, and still would have to tip 1000. Instead an hour of entertainment in the bar, and see two boys I have an interest in for the price of one drink.

Get Nop Lao from Hornet to my room, in this case clear pictures. Positive first impression: slim, dark brown, nicely dressed, no body hair, cute face, and getting better in my room and in bed. Great body. Activities okay, he is tired from lack of sleep and walking. 1000 not really deserved, but when I get him again and he is in good form, I will have a great time with him! Get his IG and FB to have more ways of communication.

Wed20mar2024 Pattaya
Winner Boy Bar 20:23-21:00, cumulated 7 boys and 7 customers during my stay. My favorite is not in.

I skipped Nice Boys on my several trips because boys are in jeans. Staff warned me when I came in, but after skipping several time I had to take a look. Nice Boys 21:05-38. Many new boys, total 13 boys and 7 customers during my stay. Boys shirtless but various kinds of trousers, not just jeans. Several sitting with customers and activities behind cushions. None of my favorites in, one new cute. Staff is apologetic about jeans and tells me boys have so many choices where to work (karaoke) and don't want to be on stage in underwear.

Thu21mar2023 Pattaya
Chon comes to my room and we have a good time, 1000 well deserved. Nice abdomen, back, butt and I like his body odor. In particular I like to pinch his abdomen, no body fat, here a video of someone else from IG for illustration:

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C68jj8xS_5A/
and a similar: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7q_5fmyCs6/

Rut from Hornet comes to my room. As I guessed from pictures, a bit fat and white skin. But I like his eyes and lips, and we get along well. One of the rare free encounters in Pattaya.

Fri22mar2024 Pattaya to Bangkok
Bangkok to Pattaya by bus is awkward, but the return is easy. I can walk from hotel to van station on South Pattaya and get a ticket for the van that suits me best in time (in this case 11 too early, 12:30 just right) to Ekkamai, from there taxi to my place. We have a stop 13:24-39 at “NGV, EV and Petrol” hwy 361 at 13.395, 101.0089 and everyone has to get out. Can't they get their stuff in order and fill up before departure?

Sat23mar2024 Bangkok
Bank Sakaew unblocked me on facebook and messenger and wants to meet. He comes to my room and we have a good time. 1000 well deserved.

Tue26mar2024 Bangkok to Chongqing

Summary Mar2024 Thailand
6 Free sex: BankSS (mobile phone for 3990), Lin, Chai Samsen, Ann Sri Saket, April (500 taxi), Rut.
8 Paid sex: Dui 1020, Zee 660, Tee Surin 500, Aof 500, Greek 1000, Nop Lao 1000, Chon 1000, Bank Sakaew 1000 = 6680.

3 Missed: MRT Sam Yan, Max Sri Saket, Diu Surin.
1 No show: Smart69.

10 Repeat: Dui, BankSS, Lin, Chai Samsen, Zee, Greek, Nop Lao, Chon, Rut, Bank Sakaew.
4 No repeat: Ann Sri Saket, Tee Surin, Aof, April.

7 Old: Dui, BankSS, Lin, Zee, April, Chon, Bank Sakaew.
7 New: Chai Samsen, Ann Sri Saket, Tee Surin, Aof, Greek, Nop Lao, Rut.

Copyright 2024 ChristianPFC except linked pics and vids

3 comments:

  1. Christian buys boy the phone ! world we know comes to an end

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fascinating report. It's got it all.
    Boys, sex, travel & even buying phones. Lucky to find a boy who didn't want an iPhone.

    My response to a cracked screen was to replace it. I did it myself, although if in Thailand, I would probably go to one of the many phone repair places.
    My second response was to put a glass screen protector on. I've not had a cracked screen since, but have had several cracked protectors, which can be replaced in a few minutes.
    I expect to keep a phone for 4 years. Your average bar boy expects to keep one for 6~12 months.

    The BKK to Pattaya bus trip is interesting. Surely the airport bus is far quicker ? 1 hour to airport, 15 minute safety margin, 1.5 hours on bus. 15 minute Songthaew or moto along Pattaya South road. Only concern points are having to book the bus to be sure of getting a seat and a possible unreasonable wait for a Songthaew on Pattaya South road. The latter is solved by paying 50 baht for a moto sai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my 4th smartphone in 11 years. I intended to use the previous ones for longer but there were issues that warranted a new one. But not a broken screen. In my entire life, I dropped a phone once, that was in 2002 or 2003, no damage.

      I have taken the airport bus (avoid the wait for songtheo in North Pattaya, as I can get out in Sukhumvit South Pattaya which has more frequent service). But I would have to book the airport bus a few hours in advance, which is against my religious beliefs. I would be very hesitant to take a mocy for 50 when there is a songtheo for 10, even if I have to wait.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.