Saturday, 30 November 2024

Gay saunas in Barcelona

Gay saunas in Barcelona
Gay saunas in Barcelona = gay activities Sep2024 (and CSD Berlin = gay activities Jul2024). 1 EUR = 1.06 USD = 36 THB at time of posting.

Sat7sep2024 Barcelona
Casanova entry 22 Euro, stay 20:42-21:49. 258 lockers. No outside food or drink allowed. No free water. Sauna warm, okay lit, can sit 10. Steam lukewarm okay lit can sit 10. Another sauna on upper floor sauna lukewarm, okay lit, can sit 20. No clock or thermometer. Jacuzzi lukewarm, well lit, can sit 10. Labyrinth and rooms (from dark to okay lit, lights not adjustable) and swing. In porn room customers smoke cigarettes despite prohibition. About 50 customers, mostly White and 3 Black and some Asians. All average bodies.

https://www.facebook.com/saunacasanovaofficial/
https://www.saunaspases.com/saunacasanova/

Sun8sep2024 Barcelona
Thermas entry 22 Euro, stay 17:52-19:32. 206 lockers. 2 white towels of good quality. Flip flops size 44. Ground floor and 2 basements. Steam warm can sit 20, nice tiles blue 3 shades irregular arrangement. VIP rooms 15-25 EUR/h. Two Jacuzzi lukewarm combined can sit 20. Three boys chat me up, okay English, offer their services and show their tools. From Brazil and Dom Rep. Overhear customer offers 30 Euro but gets refused. About 50 customers, of which 20 rentboys Latinos and some Blacks. All well endowed.

If you enjoy Brazil saunas and are based in Europe, this would save you a trip to Brazil! While Latino and Black is a side interest of me, none of them were my type. Anyway, the maths is unfavourable: 22 Euro entry, 50 Euro going rate, and you would have to rent a short time room in the sauna for 20 Euro, altogether 92 Euro.

https://www.facebook.com/saunathermasofficia
https://x.com/saunathermas?lang=en

There are more gay saunas in Barcelona, and I spent two nights in Madrid but didn't go to any more because I have seen enough and it's not what I'm looking for.

Add another country to my list of countries where I have been in a gay sauna, in alphabetical order: Cambodia, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. (No gay saunas in Lao and Myanmar. What about China?)

While walking through town, I passed two shops for sex toys and had a look. Dildos up to 12 inches, and one that had foreskin (only because it was written on the package as unique selling point, I realize most dildos have no foreskin). On a trip out of town, I noticed large advertising for a sex toy exhibition or supermarket? Searching for “sex toy shop”, there are a lot of them, all over Barcelona and Madrid.

Copyright 2024 ChristianPFC

2 comments:

  1. No German saunas?

    Club Sauna Brazil in Berlin used to be one of my favourites. They had a nice mix of regular customers and rent boys. Sadly that has closed.

    Laos might have no gay saunas, but I've had more success in their herbal steam saunas than many gay saunas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know of any gay place in Berlin that could be of interest to me. Actually, I don't know any gay place in Berlin, but I assume offers and prices are not to my like.

      Please share about herbal steam saunas in Lao. I have been to some on my few trips, but never had any luck there. Would try again try next trip.

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.