Gay online resources for Myanmar
Social media: Facebook, Instagram, X (former Twitter) are in use in Myanmar, accessible only with VPN because blocked by firewall. But I saw large advertising that had the advertiser's Facebook.
Messenger services: Telegram and Viber. I use Telegram but don't have Viber.
Gay online dating: Grindr a bit more active than HeeSay (former Blued), Hornet and Romeo low activity. Specific massage shops or boy's online presences in separate posts, here general information. Most links NSFW.
My aim is to meet someone in person. I'm not interested in porn (except if it's to advertise someone I can meet in person) and certainly would not pay to watch porn. I'm not interested in chat (except to exchange where and when to meet) or to buy things.
Telegram
Some Telegram channels don't allow copying, forwarding, screenshot. A mess of multiple names and profiles and forwarding, going in circles to find the source. Occasionally try to follow a link, but account suspended or deleted. When you start a chat with someone, you might see a message: … uses a self-destruct timer for all chats. All new messages in this chat will be automatically deleted 1 day after the are sent. Who came up with that idea? I want to have a record. Even worse, if your chat partner deletes a chat, it will be gone for you as well.
The Dark Zone (Gp) https://t.me/per34567
Forwards posts from various other sources, those from massage places useful for me.
The following are gay chatrooms in Burmese or forwarded porn of no or little (the rare link to an individual profile or gay massage) use to me:
𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 https://t.me/i_am_gay_12
Gay Universe MM https://t.me/Gayuniverse78
Bhar lar lar (for Gay) https://t.me/bharlarlar9726
𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹 https://t.me/universalpre69
𝙂𝙖𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙡 https://t.me/Dark_Mood_Dating_003
MM We Are Gay Family https://t.me/ahtang1317
MYANMAR Onlyfans Videos Collection https://t.me/onlyfansvideos1316
Free X Channel https://t.me/freexchannel3
(Name in Burmese) https://t.me/lgbtmyanmar129
The Hub https://t.me/BiSExHub
Infinity Bi TV https://t.me/infinityphmenshows
The three titles 𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 and 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹 and 𝙂𝙖𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙡 are not fonts but something else. If I copy and paste and try to remove formatting, they stay the same. I can italic and bold and underline them. Google recognizes them as text. But I cannot convert them into plain text! What's going on?
Some channels use every effect available to man to make their content stick out. This one has moving flowers and butterflies and twinkling fonts of moving letters and changing colors (following pictures frozen as a screenshot).
CROWN MEN SPA _YGN https://t.me/crownmenspa
The following is a screenshot from my Telegram, apart from one Cambodia and one Philippines channel, all Myanmar. Some I followed for over a year but didn't have a look at their posts, resulting in up to 40,000 unread messages. The list alone is an assault on the senses, and when you open the channel it gets even worse. Have to sort original content from forwarded.
Fortunately spa names in English and some of their texts in English. And boys seem to work for only one shop, and pictures include an abbreviation for the shop (in English, and boy's numbers in Arabic numerals) and a phone number.
Facebook
Xan Photography https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61564656426690
Original content within the limits of Facebook (no nudity).
X (former Twitter)
LEO Photography https://x.com/LEOPhotoMyanmar
Original content and links to the spas where the boys work. The most useful source for me.
LION Photography https://x.com/lion_pto Not Myanmar, but worth sharing for similar original and quality content (both the subjects and the photography)
Here some X accounts on the subject of gay Myanmar:
https://x.com/KoTharThar14
https://x.com/Kyawgyi112233
https://x.com/KhantKoKo6998
https://x.com/myin41447
https://x.com/paingla88680524
https://x.com/MoeSat_03599525
https://x.com/Kaunght77
https://x.com/lapyaea97991218
https://x.com/ShanMinKhant4
https://x.com/h18881093
https://x.com/TeacherBoy2021
https://x.com/MgNyan54720469
https://x.com/Sataye6
https://x.com/Khant87811382
https://x.com/Spalay17
https://x.com/KyawNi45110300
https://x.com/MinKhan57585277
I used mainly Telegram, there surely is more on Facebook (within their limitations) and X (without limitations). If my readers know more, please comment.
Copyright 2025 ChristianPFC



How about practical things like condoms and lube in Myanmar? Are those provided in the massageplaces? Are they sold in all the convenient stores just as in Thailand?
ReplyDeleteI brought my own supplies and didn't check what's available in convenience stores. Will do next time. The massage places had condoms and lube. But I noticed generic Viagra and other similar drugs being sold on the street in Yangon. For lack of foreign tourists, their market must be locals.
Delete