Gay activities Jan2025 Myanmar
More precisely 13jan-7feb2025, Mandalay, Bagan, Yangon. Massages were reported separately. Update: These events took place before the earthquake of 28mar2025 and this post has no information about the earthquake. I wish them a quick recovery and hope I can return end of the year.
Exchange rate 1 EUR = 4,600 MMK, 1 USD = 4,500 MMK, 1 THB = 130 MMK. As most prices are multiples of 1,000 MMK, I abbreviate 20,000 MMK = 20k.
As a general note, there is none of the crap that is going on in Thailand (Can you pick me up? / I don't know the way. / Send money for taxi online.). Most of my encounters came to my hotel, some I met outside on their request, others came right to my room. In about 20 encounters combined 2017-19 and 2025, in over 5 different hotels, never had a problem with joiners.
During
my trips to Myanmar 2017-2019, I met a few who I would like to meet
again but lost contact, and a few I still have their contact, but don't
feel like meeting again. You can consider this trip a fresh start
dating-wise.
Mon13jan2025 Bangkok to Mandalay
Tue14jan2025 Mandalay
Abort date with fatty M14jan1 after videochat. Another date M14jan2 cancels. In following, I will not use names but abbreviate M14jan1 = Mandalay, 14jan2025, 1st boy.
I was thinking about going to Nature Spa or Smart Boy, but get message on HeeSay eager to meet now and looks okay in videochat. M14jan3 stats (63y/61kg/173cm) don't match pictures and videochat. An okay encounter, tentative repeat.
An hour later, the next M14jan4. Stats don't match (24y/40kg/173cm), but videochat okay. An okay encounter, tentative repeat.
Almost got a third date M14jan5, but boy cancels.
Wed15jan2025 Mandalay
M15jan1 eager to meet, but looks fat and pale in videochat, I cancel.
Massage at Luxury Spa, no happy ending, still filed as pay for sex. Boy pictures in this post are not the boys I met, just for illustration.
Thu16jan2025 Mandalay
Massage at Smart Guy with happy ending.
A good time with M16jan1, get his IG to stay in touch for a repeat.
M16jan2 knock on door 21:06. In longyi and a smile which exposes teeth red from betel and one misaligned tooth*. Skinny. Quickly to bed, no underwear. Hard from start, big. A combination of big cock and slim body; when put sideways, his cock reaches beyond his hip. A bit of facial hair shaved some days ago, pubes shaved as well, grown back about 5 mm, on base of shaft as well. I take the lead, some moaning. Uses phone for translation, makes no sense to me: Is it difficult times? - God help me. - How are you staying? Is he making poetical allusions or does translate work poor? He got a few calls with different call melodies on his two phones, that he either declined or let run until timeout. Suck him, wants me to stop because afraid he will cum? Put him on front to massage his back and can finger him, moans but then evasive. I almost got hard again. Wank him and make him cum on his abdomen, nice shots. From Yangon, is here for work. About 22:05 I'm done, but he gets me into a prolonged tedious chat with translation.
He wants a souvenir or a gift from me? I don't have anything for him. He wants to give me something? I don't need anything from him. Of course I have an idea what he wants, but he has a job, and they sent him here for work, and I'm not going to interfere with market dynamics. I have to cut it: “I'm tired and I'm going to sleep now. Good night.” to get him out.
Bye 22:20 in my room. Repeat or not? Let's see if he contacts me. He doesn't, but I see him online in Yangon two weeks later.
*Teeth red from betel and misaligned a turn-off for me. Just like when buying slaves and horses, I pay attention to teeth of my sexual partners.
Fri17jan2025 Mandalay
M17jan comes to my room and we spend 2 hours. Uses phone a lot, for translation (okay English), wants to take pics or vids but I refuse, general play on phone. Is very horny, but I take it slowly. Various chat with translation, i.a. asks for money but I refuse. Nice body and good activities. Repeat.
Sat18jan2025 Mandalay
M18jan1 cancels.
M18jan2 refuses videochat, but I still invite him to my room. Knock on door 9:58. Negative first impression: beard on chin and upper lip. But slim brown. He takes the lead immediately, hugging and bed. Wears no underwear under jeans. Clothes unwashed. Looks and smells Indian (I never got close to Indian, but I assume that's the smell). Hard from start, average size. No body hair. Warm dry brown skin, okay muscular. Uses poppers, smells fresh. Offers me as well but I refuse. Good hugging and cuddling. Rims me, I suck him. Balls and cock okay. Indian smell everywhere. Nipple play okay. Has a gap between front incisors, with a small tooth in between. After some hesitation, I let him fuck me. Various positions, finally cums on my abdomen, nice squirts. We shower together, he tells me has to leave. More hugs and cuddles (perfect!), but I spot stains on his clothes (a turn-off). Bye 10:45 in my room. Nice body and great activities, but not so much my type and I can't work with that kind of facial hair and smell. No repeat.
Sun19jan2025 Mandalay
M19jan difficult to communication (delays, translations make no sense), file as missed.
Massage at Moon Light and happy ending.
Mon20jan2025 Mandalay to Bagan
Departure is afternoon, enough time in the morning to have a date. Two from before message me, but I have date with yet another M20jan. Nice body and cute face, great hugging and cuddling, warm dry skin. Repeat.
Tue21jan2025 Bagan
There is a fair with visitors from far away, many cute boys but no English.
HeeSay busy, but have to ask for facepic and none my type. In 5 days in Bagan, I wouldn't meet anyone.
Wed22jan2025 Bagan
Shin Bo Me Ok Kyaung. I notice condom wrappers outside, and many more (about 20) inside and one used condom. A German friend and his Burmese wife noticed this as well, and the wife says this place was a library and not temple and therefore not holy.
Again at fair, cute boys, smile and hello to some, but no English.
Back at Shin Bo Me Ok Kyaung about 19:00-10, nobody there. Star watching from roof.
Fri24jan2025 Bagan
Electricity is dire, even my hotel runs the generator only a few hours every day. But when they do, that would be a pick-up line: “Come to my room, I have electricity and hot running water!”.
On roof of Shin Bo Me Ok Kyaung 21:20-40, no moon, I can see more stars directly above me than over horizon. Horizons still some light, even on top not completely dark, only gray. Can clearly see bricks (or rather lighter color mortar between them) and my hand/fingers.
Sat25jan2025 Bagan to Yangon
Cute bellboy at my hotel. He takes me to my room, I chat him up. I ask where he learnt to speak English so well, in particular without the typical Burmese accent: from Tiktok and Youtube.
Sun26jan2025 Yangon
Breakfast buffet is on rooftop, which has a penthouse as well. This is accessible from public balcony, and door is open and I see they checked out already. The cute bellboy comes and leads me into the penthouse for a look and general chat. Was this an invitation for more and I botched it? At least later on public balcony I touch his arm with my arm, warm and dry skin.
Y26jan comes to my room and we have a good time. Ticklish on neck, not just my beard, but lips or fingers as well. My HeeSay can translate his Burmese messages to English, but his HeeSay cannot translate to Burmese (shows original English text as translation). Get his Telegram, cannot directly translate there. Then asks for money, I agree. When dressing get specific, I give him 10k, he is not happy, so I give 10k more. But when he asks for 50k, I refuse. He wants to stay overnight, but I can't today (early start tomorrow), but another day.
Bellboy wants to walk around town with me tonight after finishing work 7.
Lunch at Olympic Pool Tea Shop. When I arrive 15:30, about 10 in swimming pool, however view from tea shop largely blocked by vegetation (free view 2017-19). When I leave 16:06 nobody in pool any more.
Massage at Chan Myae Guesthouse and happy ending.
On Anawratha Rd between Street 36 and 34 several street stalls with condoms, lubricant, cock rings and medicine.
Bellboy knocks on door 19:58 (and excuse for being late), then walk around CNY festival. His home is across the river, but he usually sleeps in the hotel.
Mon27jan2025 Yangon
Meet a friend Y27jan from BC (before Covid) at a cafe, then to my room and to bed, we both stay in underwear, hugging and napping. I don't feel horny with him any more. A pity, no character or intellectual flaws.
We walk along 19th street, the only bar area in Yangon that I know of. Y27jan says Nostalgic (second picture on left side in blue, not on Google maps, near A150 Chinatown Bistro) is a gay bar. When I pass again another day and take a closer look, I can't spot anything gay.
Tue28jan2025 Yangon
Y28jan1 comes to my room and we have a good time.
Go to meet Y28jan2 on Latha street. His stats 21y/65kg/163 cm all wrong. He is with a friend, it turns out he speaks no English, his friend wrote messages and now translates. Duck-beak lips, upper lip bigger and protruding over lover lip, I like it. They want to go for dinner in Singapore, I agree. Then friend says goodbye in front of my hotel and Y28jan2 comes with me. We have a good time, he seems to like my beard. Hugging and rest, we fall asleep, wake up and check time: 00:27. Let him stay o.n.
Wed29jan2025 Yangon
Hugging in the morning. Joins me for breakfast buffet. Bellboy spots us on leaving, I say hello. Back to bed, good hugging and kissing, but as soon as activities stop, boy sleeps. I do computer work. Ponder to go out for sightseeing, but don't want to wake him up and throw him out.
Join him in bed and we have what I would call inter-abdominal sex, where we are both hard and rub our dicks between our abdomen until ejaculation. I had similar with a Khmer friend, now it's time to give it a name.
Inter-abdominal sex, not to be confused with intra-abdominal sex.
The following would qualify as intra-abdominal sex:
https://www.bedbuggeneral.com/Bed_Bug_Reproduction_s/79.htm
All bed bugs mate by traumatic insemination. Female bed bugs possess a reproductive tract that functions during oviposition, but the male doesn't use this tract for sperm insemination. Instead, the male pierces the female's abdomen with his hypodermic genitalia and ejaculates into the body cavity.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/grammar/intra-and-inter-usage
Although they look similar, the prefix intra- means "within" (as in happening within a single thing), while the prefix inter- means "between" (as in happening between two things). For example, intranational refers to things that happen within a single country, while international refers to things happening between two or more countries.
Neither
of us uses their mobile phone. Gets up 18:01. Bye 18:20 on road. That
was far longer than I had in mind when we met, fortunately I'm flexible
in time and can spend a day doing computer work in my hotel room with
boy sleeping all day.
Meet Y29jan on road in front of my hotel. To my room and we have a good time. Wants Ang Pao as gift for CNY, but I refuse. Comes back to this subject several times, annoying, I keep refusing.
Ang Pao, Hongbao, 红包 hóngbāo (“red envelope”) is a Chinese way of giving money as gift. In Thai อั่งเปา àng-bpao. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_envelope
Thu30jan2025 Yangon
Massage at Lime Spa with happy ending.
Online dating takes time because of slow internet, spend about 2 hours. Money boy Y30jan1 missed because no clear face pic and refuses videochat, body pics promising. (Can be for any reason: no light, poor connection, with family or friends.)
Another money boy Y30jan2 we get into negotiations. He cannot come for 30k, return trip by taxi would cost that much; wants 70k, I offer 50k, agrees but can't come now 21 because return will be too late. He is afraid he can't get a taxi back home 22 or 23. Postpone to tomorrow.
Fri31jan2025 Yangon
Chat again with Y30jan2 and I agree on 70k including taxi. Meet on road, positive first impression. To my room, small talk, to bed. Nice body and character, good activities. Hugging and rest and general chat. Good English with some pronunciation problems. Good company. Warm dry skin throughout, nice balls and cock. I had such a good time that I give him 20k extra and get in contact on social media.
Can't find exact location of RK SPA Mental health service.
Massage at Ocean Spa with happy ending. 50k all included + I tip him 10k more.
Sun1feb2025 Yangon
I was about to go out to meet Y1feb1, but he suddenly is offline. Filed as no-show.
Y1feb2 is eager to meet and nearby and comes to my room. Longyi with shorts underneath, I can see he is hard already. I don't find his voice attractive, and he is a chatterbox, and some emotional garbage. However body, cock and balls are a delight! Stats wrong: 111 lb 5 feet 4 inch converts to 50 kg and 163 cm, but in real slimmer. Warm dry skin, even soles of feet. Good activities. Talks too much, mostly emotional garbage like “I miss you too much, because I want to be your boyfriend forever” and slight smell of cigarette smoke until the end. Wants to call me sugar daddy (no hints for money) and him baby. Ask him for back massage, soso. Takes a nap about 15, I do some computer work. When he wakes up, continues talking, mentally exhausting for me, I have to compliment him out. Get his social media so we can meet again when I can think of a way to shut him up. Chatty with an accent that I don't like and mostly emotional garbage is a huge turn-off!
Massage at Real Healthy Shop and happy ending. 70k for 2 hours and tip 10k extra for outstanding activities.
Sun2feb2025 Yangon
Go to see Y2feb at his place nearby. Nice apartment. Shapely body, but I don't like his voluminous curly hair and his Arab or Indian looks. Good English. Quickly to bed, hint of chest hair, excessive pubes, hairy butt crack, crab ladder. Good activities, no character or intellectual flaws, entertaining. But not so much my type, I play along with whatever he wants to do. No repeat.
Massage at Golden Light Spa with happy ending, 40k total.
Mon3feb2025 Yangon
Y3feb1 no show (we were setting up a date, then offline).
Y3feb2 comes to my place, meet on road 13:02. Videochat was not clear, but first impression positive. Good English, entertaining chat, quickly to bed. Good activities, however rushed which I don't like at all. Possible repeat when he has more time. Bye 13:44 in my room.
Can't find exact location of Zuri Spa.
Massage at For You with happy ending, 50k total.
Repeat with Y30jan2, meet at night and stay over night. Perfect warm dry skin, then gets a bit warm sweaty, turn on aircon at 26 C and fine all night. We both fully hard several times, but only hugging. This one is a natural hugger, in his sleep he would move around grabbing for something to hug. Perfect for me. Whereas hugging some of my other encounters is like hugging a bag of rice.
Tue4feb2025 Yangon
He has to leave early (I though he could stay until 8, but it turns out his class starts at 8). 90k well deserved and repeat soon.
When I enter Junction City, a local approaches me, takes off his mask and I recognize him from 2019, but it takes me hours to recall his name. Then in Scott Market, a Malaysian tourist and I recognize each other from Grindr.
Massage at Lime Spa (Old Yay Tar Shay Street) with happy ending 20k+30k.
Date with Orchid Spa boy for over night. He wanted taxi fare in advance, but I don't like this idea in general and here I don't have online banking and would have met someone else had he insisted, but he comes without advance taxi money.
In Thailand I often hear the boy does not have the money for taxi or even bus, which is poor money management and mostly I look for someone else in such cases. For lack of 100 Baht for a taxi ride, the boy misses out on 1000 Baht.
Wed5feb2025 Yangon
We have an okay time. Not as huggy and cuddly as I remember. Warm dry skin throughout. Check taxi fare on his phone: 14k5 so I give him 30k for return trip and 100k tip. We hadn't talked about money, but other places have overnight fees of 100k to 120k. He takes the money and and after some other activities and phone calls asks for 120k, so I give him 20k more. Bye 7:44 in my room. I had hoped for more and longer.
Massage at For You with happy ending. 90 min in VIP room 45k and tip 40k.
Thu6feb2025 Yangon
Massage at Real Healthy Shop with happy ending, total 80k for 2 hours with same boy as last time.
Y3feb1 second attempt, meet near his place 20:18, then back to my room. Long hair and glasses that I don't like. Clothes indifferent. Brown skin, slim warm dry. We both stay in underwear throughout. Horny bottom, but I can't get hard. Poor English. Kissing okay. Hugging good. Hip bones and tensed six pack good. Bye 21:08 in my room. Afterwards messages, he is disappointed because I didn't give him pocket money / red envelope, but I clearly refused on chat before meeting.
Fri7feb2025 Yangon to Phnom Penh
Summary Jan2025 Myanmar
10 Free sex: M14jan3, M14jan4, M16jan1, M18jan2, M20jan, Y27jan, Y28jan1, Y1feb2, Y2feb, Y3feb2.
The following are boys who didn't ask for money in their profile or during chat, but brought this subject up during our encounter. In all but one case I refused.
6 Money request: M16jan2, M16jan2, M17jan, Y26jan 20k, Y29jan, Y3feb1.
14 Paid sex: Luxury 25k+25k, Smart Guy 25k+20k, Moon Light 30k+40k, Chan Myae Guesthouse 20k+20k, Lime Spa 20k+30k, Y30jan2 70k+20k, Orchid Spa 50k+10k, Real Healthy 70k+10k, Golden Light 20k+20k, Y30jan2 90k, Lime Spa 20k+30k, Orchid Spa 120k+30k, For You 45k+40k, Real Healthy 80k.
2 I cancel: M14jan1, M15jan1.
3 Boy cancels: M14jan2, M14jan5, M18jan1.
5 Missed: M19jan, Y30jan1, Y30jan2, RK SPA, Zuri Spa.
2 No show: Y1feb1, Y3feb1.
18 Repeat: M14jan3, M14jan4, Smart Guy, M16jan1, M16jan2, Moon Light, M20jan, Y26jan 20k, Y28jan1, Y29jan, Y30jan2, Y1feb2, Real Healthy, Y30jan2, Orchid Spa, For You, Real Healthy, Y3feb1.
7 No repeat: Luxury, M18jan2, Chan Myae Guesthouse, Y27jan, Lime Spa, Y2feb, Lime Spa.
4 Old: Y27jan, Y30jan2, Orchid Spa, Real Healthy.
The above met twice, once filed as new and then as old.
Everyone else 21 New.
Copyright 2025 ChristianPFC except boy pictures






Some boys get good results from google translate others do not.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to know why there is a difference.
I knew one Cambodian lad who spoke almost no English & got very good results with verbal Khmer input.
I know Cambodian another who gets some terrible & incomprehensible output, also from verbal Khmer input.
Some boys I meet can barely read and write their native language. There must be some difficult to understand dialects or poor pronunciation, not speaking in full sentences, and so on, all contributing to poor results with translation.
DeleteWith Thais, I communicate in Thai. With others, either they speak English or I keep the communication with google translate short (just the basics) and anyway I wouldn't know where the problems lie.
Great info, Christian. Are the spa guys as well endowed as we see on the twitter sites?
ReplyDeleteOne case I can confirm, exactly as I expected from picture (#12 in Golden Light Spa). Others I didn't pay attention, cock average in picture and in real, but I like them for other reasons.
DeleteAnd the Bellboy... nothing ever happened, sounded like for sure something would...
ReplyDeleteAnd the bellboy, nothing happened, and sounded like it would for sure?
ReplyDeleteSorry to disappoint, but nothing happened. (Your comment was trapped in spam, I saw it only now.)
Delete