Cambodia Feb2025 chats
Some formatting and information lost when copy and paste from original, and simplified to make it easier to read. Emojis, stickers and pictures omitted. In some places shortened, messages that are close in time but separate and appear in different lines in original, separated by / and placed in one line.
Thu13feb2025 Phnom Penh
CPFC [17:33] I'm here
Thy [17:33] Next to each other
Thy [17:34] Oh 7.76km
CPFC [17:35] When do you have free time?
Thy [17:36] I have free time at 7:30 p.m.
Thy [17:37] I'm busy working
CPFC [17:37] See you after work.
Thy [17:38] Tonight
CPFC [17:40] Okay
Thy [17:57] Can you come and see me near my house?
CPFC [17:58] Can we meet at your place?
Thy [18:09] We can meet outside
Thy [18:10] If you ride a pass, you can pick me up
Thy [18:10] But be safe for me too, honestly
CPFC [18:13] Can we meet at Royal Palace Park? I pay passapp for you.
Thy [18:15] I do not dare to go on my own, there is no money in the kong
CPFC [18:17] Then we cannot meet.
Thy [18:20] I do not know how to be
Thy [18:21] Do you really want to see me?
CPFC [18:23] Yes I really want to meet you.
Thy [18:24] Can you come around me?
CPFC [18:41] Sorry. I don't want to drive around.
Thy [18:42] What are we doing?
CPFC [18:42] I'm working on computer.
Thy [18:42] Dont
Fri14feb2025 Phnom Penh
12:17 Indo Sticker
12:17 CPFC Hello in Phnom Penh.
12:17 Indo Ok brothers
12:18 This is me [name]
12:18 CPFC Street 178, Nawin Guesthouse
12:19 Indo In reply to this message / Ok brothers?
12:20 CPFC Yes
12:22 Indo What should I do, if I have arrived at your hotel?
Do I wait for you outside, or just go in to meet you brothers or what?
12:24 CPFC I will meet you outside.
12:27 Indo Ok
12:29 So, are you mean / Now, I’m now coming your hotel?
But, where I’m arrive in your hotel I can waiting for you in outside your room
12:29 Like That’s your mean brothers?
12:29 Or, how abaout you?
12:31 CPFC Yes come now please. I'm ready to meet.
12:50 What are you doing?
13:03 Hello
13:19 Last seen 12:30 [note to myself when he was last online]
13:20 Indo [doesn't pick up my call] Cancelled
14:18 Indo Hallo brothers
14:18 I’m sorry, now I can reply your message
14:18 CPFC Can we meet now?
14:19 Indo I’m finish now, for bathroom, washing my plate and then wash my clothes
14:20 In reply to this message / Where are you go, brothers?
14:20 CPFC I'm in my room.
14:20 Indo In reply to this message / Where me go now, brothers?
14:20 CPFC Yes you can come now.
14:21 Indo Now, I’m go your hotel room brothers?
14:21 CPFC Yes
14:21 Indo Ok brothers
14:21 Yes, I want come your hotel now
14:21 CPFC Okay, meet here at my hotel.
How to use PassApp?
14:22 Indo Now, I’m booking PasApp for go to your hotel
14:23 Sorry brothers, For the purpose of my trip, can I write it there when ordering PasApp brothers?
14:23 CPFC yes
14:24 Indo In reply to this message /
Yes, I mean where am I going, bro? What is the name of the place I am going to?
14:25 CPFC Nawin Guesthouse
14:25 Indo Ok brothers
14:25 Waiting me
14:26 I’m now want to booking PasAAp for go to your room
14:36 I’m sorry This is your Hotel brothers?
14:36 Or not
14:36 CPFC Yes
14:36 Indo Ok
14:37 CPFC This is my hotel
14:38 Indo Sorry brothers, I don’t know
14:38 Like that’s is ok or not brothers?
14:38 CPFC In reply to this message / This is my hotel
14:38 Indo In reply to this message
14:38 CPFC Yes
14:38 Indo Yes
14:40 Indo You can see there, that it says Where to?
So, I mean can I now order the Pass App or do I have to fill in the words Where to?
14:40 CPFC NAWIN
14:41 From your place to NAWIN
14:41 Indo [screenshot]
14:41 CPFC 1 your place
14:41 2 Nawin
14:42 Indo From My hotel nothing brothers
14:43 I’m sorry brothers, I’m bother you
14:43CPFC Search for Nawin
14:45 Indo Like that’s is ok or not brothers?
14:46 CPFC Yes
14:46 From your place to Frangipani
14:47 Indo Yes brother
But, I try my place from Pas App Aplication nothing brothers
14:48 How about we now?
14:48 CPFC I don't know.
14:49 You can walk about 5 minutes to my hotel.
[He was about 500 m away, and we chat half an hour about PassApp!]
14:49 Indo If I go now your room
And I’m not booking Pas AAp online but offline, is ok I can
14:50 CPFC Yes
14:50 Indo But the Pas App is offline, I’m should pay for Pas App expensive brothers
14:51 CPFC Okay
14:51 Indo Ok, I’m going now
14:51 Please your wait me
14:51 CPFC Yes
14:52 Indo Please, can you send a picture your hotel from front
14:53 Just for I’m say with Abong, I want to your hotel
Like that’s same from your picture send me
14:54 CPFC [picture]
14:56 Indo Video file
15:01 I’m arrive now brothers
End of How to use PassApp?
[That's 14:22-15:01 A dozen screenshots from both sides omitted.]
15:01 Where are you?
15:01 CPFC I'm coming
15:01 Indo Please, come hore
20:24 Indo I’m arrive now in my hotel
20:24 Brothers
20:30 CPFC Nice to meet you today.
20:42 Indo Yes, I'm sorry bro, if any of my characteristics made you feel uncomfortable and disturbed / Honestly, you can block all my accounts, brothers if you don't like my character
21:35 CPFC I like you.
21:38 Indo If you say is that’s right
21:38 I’m just say for you is Thankyou very much brothers
15 February 2025 Phnom Penh
11:50 Indo Good Day my brothers
11:50 What are you doing?
11:51 Don't forget your Have lunch my brothers
12:13 CPFC Good morning. Yes I had lunch.
12:56 CPFC [link to his online dating profiles for later reference]
12:57 Nice to meet you. See you again next time I go to Phnom Penh.
Sun16feb2025 Phnom Penh
CPFC 16:19: Hello in Phnom Penh. [Link to HeeSay] New profile?
PS Yes, I am. Miss me?
CPFC: Yes
PS Do you love me? We just meet once
CPFC: But I still remember and want to meet again.
PS Hehe. How many days that you staying here?
CPFC: Tuesday to Kampot. What are you doing now?
PS Now, I am doing assignments from University.
CPFC: When are you free to meet?
PS 16:24: Not sure yet because very busy too much.
Well, that's 5 minutes, could have been faster, but I had much worse chats that lead nowhere.
18feb2025 Kampot
CPFC 15:08 Hello in Kampot. Face picture please.
Boy 18:59 ohh hello [pictures delete after viewing]
Boy 19:02 this my face
CPFC 19:10 cute [send my recent picture]
Boy 19:10 handsome
19feb2025 Kampot
Boy 01:37 May I check out on you private album?
CPFC 08:06 Agreed I have unlocked my privacy album to you
HeeSay A Chatting continuously for 3 days, ▪ lighting up the "chat spark"
CPFC Good morning.
Boy yes good morning
CPFC My name is Christian from Germany. And you?
CPFC 23:06 Good night.
20feb2025 Kampot
CPFC 18:36 Good evening. when can we meet?
Boy 19:28 u want meeting?
HeeSay You have been chatting continuously ▪ for 3 days, lighting up the "chat spark"
CPFC 23:51 Yes
21feb2025 Kampot
Boy 06:08 okay
CPFC 07:49 When do you have free time to meet?
Boy 11:44 where a place if we meet ?
CPFC 11:44 My room. The Vibe Guesthouse.
Boy 11:54 why meet in the room ?
CPFC 12:18 where do you want to meet?
Boy I don't know
CPFC I want to touch you body and hug you. What do you want to do?
Boy why
Boy 13:02 u want to touch my body and u … me ?
CPFC 13:56 we can wank and suck and fuck of you want. what do you like?
Boy 14:03 ummm
Boy 16:46 how ?
CPFC What do you want to do when we meet?
Boy idk [I don't know]
CPFC videochat?
Boy but if u want to touch or fuck me you must pay some money
CPFC okay but In want to see you in videochat first
CPFC 17:30 when do you have free time to meet?
Boy maybe tmr
22feb2025 Kampot
CPFC 10:55 Good morning
Boy 14:46 yep
Boy 19:06 where / if u want to fuck me / how many u pay me ?
CPFC 19:22 20 Dollar
Boy 19:53 ohh / where we meet ? / I can go to meet u now
CPFC 20:24 I'm busy now. Meet tomorrow morning.
Boy ok
Boy 21:13 tmr where we meet ?
CPFC 21:27 I stay at The Vibe Guesthouse. Can you come here?
Boy 21:30 it so far
CPFC My room is here. We need a room to meet.
Boy umm but it so far
CPFC 21:34 Do you have a motorbike?
Boy 21:37 yep
CPFC Can you come by motorbike?
Boy 21:41 it 7.2km I'm scared / and I don't know vibe guesthouse / where.
Boy 21:47 what time we meet ?
CPFC 22:24 10 am / It's on Google maps.
Boy 22:28 k [short for: okay]
23feb2025 Kampot
Boy 09:18 can u come and show me this road? go to vibe guesthouse?
CPFC 09:23 videochat? / [picture of guesthouse from road] /
09:27 Sorry, he is busy right now. Please redial later.
Boy 09:30 okay
Boy 09:35 can I go now ?
Sorry, he is busy right now. Please redial later.
CPFC call me
Call Duration 00:00:41
09:54 CPFC you can go now
Boy rain or not ?
CPFC no rain
Boy okay
CPFC 10:07 What are you doing?
Boy 10:13 I'm here ! / where are u
CPFC 15:16 Nice to meet you. / What's your Facebook? / I want to meet you again when I come back to Kampot.
Copyright 2025 ChristianPFC
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.