No gay activities in August and September 2025 in Germany. A friend from Thailand came to study in Germany and I could have met him and something would surely have happened, but it didn't fit in space and time. Entertain my readers with other subjects.
We were visiting friends who don't know my sexual orientation. They asked: “What do you like so much about Thailand that makes you go there every year?” - “Bananas” Incredulous looks and silence, so I add “In Thailand, you can get bananas all year round.”
Another friend, upon hearing I go to Thailand, warned me (original in German): “Sei vorsichtig, da gibt es fesche Miezen!”, which incompletely translates “Be careful with local women!”.
Friend from first paragraph asked me to help with deposit for his student visa, which is about 12,000 Euro. I didn't understand if he wants me to loan him the money, or I transfer to his German bank account and he transfers to my Thai bank account. No matter which it is, I refused. This is the highest amount ever talked about with a boy.
https://www.germany-visa.org/banking-germany/blocked-account/ Germany Blocked Account for Visa Applicants
To set it up, applicants must deposit €11,904, from which they can only withdraw €992 monthly after arrival to cover living expenses.
X (former Twitter) requires users in the EU to prove their age. There is some bug in the confirmation process, I gave up. Others reported the same: https://www.gayguides.com/topic/77287-twitterx-naughty-content-new-gay-app/ Without age confirmation, my X (former Twitter) looks like this:
To avoid misunderstandings: I have an X account to look at others' X accounts. I don't post myself. Without account, no access to X.
from: https://www.facebook.com/ronaldzz01
After two months without access to Asian boys, there are cute boys in Europe! https://www.instagram.com/p/DPKCsZXCOiu/
elias.twink Who do you choose?
https://www.instagram.com/p/DO0FrFXkn6p/
Trying my roommate's water flosser.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DMptWQWuEjK/
drjoekort People ask, “Wait, so if you’re not a top or bottom, what are you?” I’m a side. Want to know what that means? Let’s talk about it. “As a gay man, I'm a side. That means I don't put the carrot in the doughnut and nobody puts their carrot in my doughnut. … I coined the term in 2013 because I don't like anybody near my doughnut and I don't wanna be near your doughnut or see any starfish ...”
Doughnut, carrot, starfish. I haven't heard these euphemisms before.
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/DLT6rp2TOKV/
Copyright 2025 ChristianPFC except pictures and videos and linked or quoted content.

Hope you pay attention to your friend's warning about Thai girls and stick to guys.
ReplyDeleteDrJoe Kort even made a video about how he has to change all his language to remain on TT and prevent takedowns. Hence the bizarre language.
ReplyDelete