Monday, 3 September 2018

Dating Thai Boys (62) Kung in Kanchanaburi

Dating Thai Boys (62) Kung in Kanchanaburi Sun 19aug2018

The original chat edited (remove personal information, add English translation). Summary and comments at the end of the post.

Chat history with 🐚KUNG🐚
Saved on: 2018/08/20 14:58

2017/12/29(Fri)
20:47 Christian (his Line ID for my future reference)
20:48 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„āļēāļš Yes
20:48 🐚KUNG🐚 5555 Hahaha
20:48 Christian (link to his hornet profile for my future reference)
20:48 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ—āļģāđ„āļĢāļ„ัāļš What are you doing?
20:48 Christian Hello in Kanchanaburi
20:48 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš
20:48 🐚KUNG🐚 [Sticker]
20:48 Christian āļ­āļĒู่āļŦ้āļ­āļ‡ āļˆāļ°āļ™āļ­āļ™ āļัāļ™āļ”ี I’m in my room. I will sleep soon. Good night.
20:49 🐚KUNG🐚 āđāļšāļšāđ„āļŦāļ™āļ„ัāļš Are you top or bottom?
20:49 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„āļĨāļ­āļัāļ™āđ„āļŦāļĄ Can we video chat?
20:53 🐚KUNG🐚 Call time 3:20

2017/12/30(Sat)
12:05 Christian āđ€āļ•āļĢีāļĒāļĄāđ„āļ›āļŦัāļ§āļŦิāļ™ I’m preparing to go to Hua Hin.
12:15 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„้āļēāļš Okay.
12:17 Christian āļāļģāļĨัāļ‡āļ—āļģāļ­āļ°āđ„āļĢāļ„āļĢัāļš What are you doing?
12:18 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ™āļ­āļ™āļ„ัāļš I’m sleeping.
12:18 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ™āļ­āļ™āļ”้āļ§āļĒāļัāļ™āđ„āļŦāļĄ Shall we sleep together?
12:20 Christian āļ­āļĒāļēāļāļ™āļ­āļ™āļ”้āļēāļĒāļัāļ™ I want to sleep with you.
12:20 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš Okay.
12:20 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļŦāļĄืāļ­āļ™āļัāļ™ I feel the same.
12:21 🐚KUNG🐚 āļœāļĄāđ€āļ›็āļ™āļ•ุ๊āļ”āļ™āļ° I’m bottom.
12:21 🐚KUNG🐚 āļžี่āļŦāļĨāļ° And you?
12:21 Christian āļœāļĄāđ€āļ›็āļ™āļĢุāļ I’m top.
12:21 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ­๋āļ­āļ„ัāļš Oh.
12:22 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĨāļ­āļ‡āļ„āļšāļัāļ™āļ”ูāđ„āļŦāļĄ (Then let’s stay in contact?)

Stay in contact with the occasional exchange of message, sticker, and I sent him pictures from my travel, to show that I’m still interested and to see if the profile is still active, on the following dates:

2017/12/31(Sun)
2018/01/03(Wed)
2018/01/29(Mon)
2018/02/12(Mon)
2018/02/16(Fri)
2018/02/17(Sat)
2018/03/08(Thu)
2018/03/10(Sat)
2018/03/11(Sun)
2018/03/14(Wed)
2018/03/15(Thu)
2018/03/16(Fri)
2018/04/02(Mon)
2018/04/04(Wed)
2018/04/05(Thu)
2018/04/06(Fri)
2018/04/07(Sat)
2018/04/08(Sun)
2018/04/14(Sat)
2018/05/02(Wed)
2018/05/05(Sat)
2018/05/06(Sun)
2018/05/09(Wed)
2018/06/07(Thu)
2018/07/04(Wed)
2018/07/18(Wed)

2018/08/13(Mon)
13:41 Christian [Sticker]
13:41 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„āļēāļš Thanks.
13:45 Christian āļ­āļĒู่āđ„āļŦāļ™āļ„āļĢัāļš āļœāļĄāļ­āļĒู่āļāļ—āļĄ Where are you? I’m in Bangkok.
13:45 🐚KUNG🐚 āļāļēāļāļˆāļ™āļšุāļĢี Kanchanaburi.

2018/08/14(Tue)
12:40 Christian āļ§ัāļ™āļ­āļ°āđ„āļĢāļ§ัāļ™āļ­āļĒุāļ”āļ„āļĢัāļš When is your day off?

2018/08/15(Wed)
13:53 Christian [Sticker]
16:43 Christian āļ§ัāļ™āđ€āļŠāļēāļĢ์āļœāļĄāļˆāļ°āđ„āļ›āļāļēāļ“āļŊ āļāļĨัāļšāļ§ัāļ™āļ­āļēāļ—ิāļ•āļĒ์ I will go to Kanchanaburi on Saturday and return on Sunday.
22:04 Christian āļัāļ™āļ”ี Good night.
22:09 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš Okay.

2018/08/16(Thu)
8:57 Christian āļ­āļĢุāļ“āļŠāļ§ัāļŠāļ”ิ์ Good morning.
22:04 Christian āļัāļ™āļ”ี āļˆุ๊āļšāđ† Good night. Kiss.
23:09 🐚KUNG🐚 [Sticker]
23:28 Christian āļ§ัāļ™āđ€āļŠāļēāļĢ์āđ€āļˆāļ­āļัāļ™āļĄั้āļĒ Can we meet on Sunday?
23:29 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļ”้āļ„ัāļš Yes we can.
23:29 🐚KUNG🐚 āļœāļĄāļ—āļģāļ‡āļēāļ™āļš่āļēāļĒāđ€āļĨิāļ4āļ—ุ่āļĄ I work in the afternoon and finish 22.
23:31 Christian āđ€āļˆāļ­āļัāļ™22:30āđ„āļ”้āļĄั้āļ™ Can we meet 22:30?
23:31 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„āļēāļšāļ—ี่āđ„āļŦāļ™āļŦāļĢāļ­ Yes. Where?
23:32 Christian āļœāļĄāļˆāļ°āļžัāļāđ‚āļĢāļ‡āđāļĢāļĄāļŠิāļ•āļ°āļ™ัāļ™āļ—์ āļĢุ้āļˆัāļāļĄั้āļĒ I will stay in Chitanan hotel. Do you know?
23:33 🐚KUNG🐚 āļœāļĄāđ„āļĄ่āļĄีāļĢāļ”āđ„āļ›āļ„ัāļš I don’t have a motorbike.
āļžัāļāđāļ—āļ§āļĻāļēāļĨāļēāļāļĨāļēāļ‡āļˆัāļ‡āļŦāļ§ัāļ”āļāļēāļāļˆāļ™āļšุāļĢีāđ„āļ”้āđ„āļŦāļĄāļ„ัāļš Can you stay near the town hall?
23:33 Christian āđ„āļ”้āļ„āļĢัāļš āļ—āļģāļ‡āļēāļ™āļ—ี่āđ„āļŦāļ™ Yes. Where do you work?
23:33 🐚KUNG🐚 KFC āđ‚āļĨāļ•ัāļŠāļāļēāļāļˆāļ™āļšุāļĢีāļ„ัāļš Lotus Kanchanaburi.
23:37 Christian āļ™āļ­āļ™āļ่āļ­āļ™ āļัāļ™āļ”ี I sleep now. Good night.
23:37 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĄāļēāļžัāļāļ—ี่āļ§ัāļ‡āļ—āļ­āļ‡āļšัāļ‡āļāļēāđ‚āļĨāļ™āļ°āļ„ัāļš Come and stay in Wang Thong Bungalow.
23:40 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ•āļĢāļ‡āļĻāļēāļĨāļēāļāļĨāļēāļ‡āļ™āļ°āļ„ัāļĒ Opposite town hall.
23:40 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš Okay.

2018/08/17(Fri)
7:58 Christian [Sticker]
14:22 🐚KUNG🐚 [Sticker]
14:22 Christian [Sticker]
14:22 Christian āļžāļĢุ่āļ‡āļ™ี้āđ€āļˆāļ­āļัāļ™ āļˆุ๊āļšāđ† See you tomorrow. Kiss.
20:19 🐚KUNG🐚 [Sticker]
20:21 Christian [Sticker]

2018/08/18(Sat)
10:42 Christian Good morning.
11:50 🐚KUNG🐚 [Sticker]
11:50 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļ›āļ—āļģāļ‡āļēāļ™āļ่āļ­āļ™āļ™āļ°āļ„ัāļš I go to work now.
14:44 Christian āļāļģāļĨัāļ‡āđ„āļ›āđ„āļ›āļāļēāļ“āļŊ āļĄāļēāļ–ึāļ‡āļ•āļ­āļ™āđ€āļĒ็āļ™ āđ€āļˆāļ­āļัāļ™āļ•āļ­āļ™āļ—ุ่āļĄ I’m on the way to Kanchanaburi. I will arrive in the evening. Meet at night.
14:44 Christian [Sticker]
15:17 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļĨิāļāļ‡āļēāļ™4āļ—ุ่āļĄāļ™āļ°āļ„ัāļš I finish work 22.
15:18 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļ›āļžัāļāļ—ี่āļšัāļ‡āļāđ‚āļĨāļ§ัāļ‡āļ—āļ­āļ‡āļ™āļ°āļ„ัāļš You should stay in Wang Thong Bungalow.
āļ•āļĢāļ‡āļ‚้āļēāļĄāļĻāļēāļĨāļēāļāļĨāļēāļ‡āļ‡่āļēāļ„āļēāļš Opposite town hall.
15:24 Christian āđ‚āļ­āđ€āļ„ Okay.
15:24 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĄีāļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļāļēāļāļ›āļ°āļ„āļēāļš Do you have a present for me?
15:28 Christian āđ€āļ›āļĨ่āļē āđ‚āļ­āļāļēāļŠāļŦāļ™้āļē No. Next time.
15:28 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš Okay.
18:27 Christian āļ‚āļ­āđ€āļšāļ­āļĢ์āđ‚āļ—āļĢāļ„āļĢัāļš What’s your phone number? (message not read)
19:48 Christian āļ­ีāļāļ„āļĢึ่āļ‡āļŠāļĄāļˆāļ°āļ–ึāļ‡āļāļēāļ“āļŊ In half an hour I will arrive. (message not read)
20:29 Christian āļ§ัāļ‡āļ—āļ­āļ‡āļ–ึāļ‡āđāļĨ้āļ§ I’m in Wang Thon now. (message not read)
21:14 Christian [Sticker] (message not read)
21:14 Christian āļāļģāļĨัāļ‡āļิāļ™āļ‚้āļēāļ§ I’m eating now. (message not read)
21:48 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš Okay. (finally messages read)
Have dinner and as I have nothing else to do, walk to KFC and have a look from outside, can’t spot him.
21:48 Christian āļœāļĄāļĢāļ­āļĨāļēāļ™āļˆāļ­āļ”āļĢāļ– I’m at the parking lot. (Lotus Kanchanaburi)
21:48 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„āļēāļš Okay.
21:48 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĒัāļ‡āđ„āļĄ่āđ€āļĨิāļāļ‡āļēāļ™āđ€āļĢāļĒ I haven’t finished work yet.
21:48 Christian āļŦāļ™้āļēKFC In front of KFC.
21:49 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĄāļēāļัāļšāđƒāļ„āļĢāļ„ัāļš Who did you come with?
21:49 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĄāļēāļĒัāļ‡āđƒāļ‡ How did you come here?
21:49 Christian āļ„āļ™āđ€āļ”ีāļĒāļ§ Alone.
21:49 Christian āļĢāļ–āđ€āļĄāļĨ์ By bus.
21:49 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļĒ Okay. (misspelled)
21:49 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš Okay. (corrected)
21:51 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļ›āļĢāļ­āļ—ีāļēāđ‚āļĢāļ‡āđāļĢāļĄāđ€āļĢāļĒāļ„āļēāļš Better wait at the hotel.
21:51 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ”ี๋āļĒāļ§āļัāļšāļš้āļēāļ™āļัāļšāđ€āļžื่āļ­āļ™āļ่āļ­āļ™ I will go home with my friend first.
21:51 Christian āļ„āļĢัāļš Okay.
21:52 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„āļĢัāļšāļāļĨัāļšāļš้āļēāļ™āļ”ีāđ†āđ†āļ™āļ°āļ„ัāļš Have a save walk.
21:52 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ”ี๋āļĒāļ§āđ€āļˆāļ­āļัāļ™ We meet later.
22:04 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ—āļģāđ„āļĢāļĒุāļ„ัāļš What are you doing?
22:05 Christian āđ€āļžิ่āļ‡āļāļĨัāļšāļŦ้āļ­āļ‡ I’m just back in my room.
22:09 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„āļēāļš Okay.
22:09 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ™āļ­āļ™āļ”ึāļāđ„āļŦāļĄāļ„āļēāļš Do you sleep late?
22:10 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‚āļ­āļิāļ™āļ‚้āļēāļ§āļ่āļ­āļ™āļ™ I will eat first.
22:10 Christian āļ›āļāļ•ิāļ™āļ­āļ™āđ€āļ—ี่āļĒāļ‡āļ„ืāļ™ Usually I sleep midnight.
22:10 Christian āļ„ุāļ“āļĨ่āļ°āļ„āļĢัāļš And you?
22:10 Christian āļ„āļĢัāļš Okay.
22:11 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ­๋āļ­āļ„āļēāļš Oh, I see.
22:11 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĄāļēāđ€āļˆāļ­āđāļĢ้āļ§āļ—āļģāđ„āļĢāļĨāļ°āļ„ัāļš What do you want to do when we meet?
22:11 Christian āļ™āļ­āļ™āļāļ­āļ” Hugging.
22:11 🐚KUNG🐚 āđƒāļŠ่āļ›่āļēāļ§ Really?
22:12 Christian āđƒāļŠ่ āļœāļĄāļŠāļ­āļšāļ™āļ­āļ™āļāļ­āļ” Yes. I like hugging.
22:12 Christian āļ„ุāļ“āļŠāļ­āļšāļ­āļ°āđ„āļĢ And what do you like?
22:12 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‚āļ­āļ•ัāļ‡āđ„āļ§้āđƒāļŠ้āļš้āļēāļ‡āđ„āļ”้āđ„āļŦāļĄāļ„ัāļš Can I have some money?
22:12 Christian āļ‡āļ‡ What? 

(I understood the question, I was just surprised how he suddenly came to ask for money. Can’t leave it unanswered, but neither confirm nor deny.)

22:13 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‚āļ­āļ•ัāļ‡āđ„āļ§้āđƒāļŠ้āļš้āļēāļ‡āđ„āļ”้āđ„āļŦāļĄāļ„ัāļš Can I have some money?
22:13 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‚āļ­āđ€āļ‡ิāļ™āđ„āļ§้āđƒāļŠ้ Some money please?
22:13 Christian [Sticker]
22:13 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļ”้āļ›āļ°āļ„ัāļš Can you?
22:14 Christian āđ€āļ›āļĨ่āļē No.
22:14 🐚KUNG🐚 āđƒāļŦ้āđ„āļŦāļĄāļ­่āļēāļ„ัāļš A bit please.
22:15 Christian āđ€āļ›āļĨ่āļē No.
22:15 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‚āļ­āđ€āļ‡ิāļ™āđ„āļ”้āđ„āļŦāļĄāļ„ัāļš Some money please?
22:15 Christian āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ”้ Cannot.
22:16 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš Okay.
22:16 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‡ั้āļ™āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ›āļŦāļēāļĨāļ°āļ™āļ° Then I don’t go to meet you. 

(Refuse all requests to see how serious he is about money. Some just probe if there is more than just sex to gain from the encounter. But now that I have made the trip to Kanchanaburi, and didn’t find anyone else online in two hours, I can as well agree to a reasonable amount, after exhausting all other ways to get laid.)

22:17 Christian āđ€āļ­āļēāļ•ัāļ‡āļี่āļšāļēāļ— How much do you want?
22:17 🐚KUNG🐚 āđƒāļŦ้āļี่āļšāļēāļ—āļ„ัāļš How much will you give?
22:17 Christian 500
22:18 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ™้āļ­āļĒāļˆัāļ‡ That’s little.
22:18 Christian 500
22:23 🐚KUNG🐚 1500āđ„āļ”้āđ„āļŦāļĄ Can I have 1500? (Completely out of question! 500 is a reasonable offer.)
22:23 Christian āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ”้ Cannot.
22:40 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‡ั้āļ™āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ› Then I don’t go.
22:40 Christian 500
22:51 🐚KUNG🐚 1000
22:51 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ„āļ›่āļēāļ§ Okay?
22:51 Christian 500
22:54 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‡ั้āļ™āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ› Then I don’t go.
22:54 🐚KUNG🐚 āļšāļēāļĒāļĒ Bye.
23:00 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‡āļ­āļ™āđāļĢ้āļ§āļ§ Are you sleeping?
23:00 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ‚āļ›้āļ‡āļ‡āļ‡ (I don’t understand this.)
23:01 Christian āļ‡āļ‡ What?
23:01 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‚āļ­1000āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ”้āļŦāļĢāļ­āļ„āļēāļš Can I have 1000?
23:02 Christian āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ”้ Cannot.
23:02 🐚KUNG🐚 āļŠ่āļ§āļ‡āļ™ี้āđ„āļĄ่āļ„่āļ­āļĒāļĄี I don’t have money now.
23:02 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ—āļģāđ„āļĄāļĨāļ° Why not?
23:02 Christian 500 āđ„āļ”้ I can give you 500.
23:04 🐚KUNG🐚 āđƒāļŦ้āđ€āļŠāļĒāđ†āđ† You will give it to me? (without anything in return?)
23:04 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ”้āļ—āļģāļ­āļ°āđ„āļĢāļŠ่āļēāļĒāļ›่āļēāļ§ But we don’t do anything?
23:05 Christian āļŠ่āļ§āļĒ500āđ„āļ”้ I can help you with 500.
23:05 🐚KUNG🐚 āđƒāļŦ้āđ€āļŠāļĒāđ†āđ†āđƒāļŠ่āđ„āļŦāļĄāļ„ัāļš You will give it to me
23:05 Christian āļ­āļĒāļēāļāļ™āļ­āļ™āļāļ­āļ” I want to hug you.
23:05 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ™āļ­āļ™āļāļ­āļ”āđ€āļŠāļĒāđ†āđ†āđƒāļŠ่āđ„āļŦāļĄ Only hugging, okay?
23:06 Christian āļŠัāļāļ§่āļēāļ§ And wanking.
23:06 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ•้āļ­āļ‡āļŠัāļāļ§่āļēāļ§āļ”้āļ§āļĒāļŦāļĢāļ­ We will wank together?
23:06 Christian āđƒāļŠ่ Yes.
23:07 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‡ั้āļ™āļĄāļēāļŦāļēāđ„āļ”้āđ„āļŦāļĄ Okay, can you come to meet me?
23:07 🐚KUNG🐚 āļŠัāļāļ§่āļēāļ§āđ€āļŠāļĒāđ†āđ†āđ„āļŠ่āļ›่āļēāļ§ Only wanking, right?
23:07 Christian āđƒāļŠ่ Yes.
23:07 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĄāļēāļŦāļēāļ•āļĢāļ‡āđ‚āļĢāļ‡āđ€āļĢีāļĒāļ™āļ§ิāļŠุāļ—āđ„āļ”้āđ„āļŦāļĄ Come to meet me across Wisut School.
23:08 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ‡ีāļĒāļš Quiet. 

(I.e. he saw I read the message and is waiting for answer. I had to look at the map. It’s about 1 km, and we would go to my room anyway, which he recommended, so I will not go to pick him up.)

23:08 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĄāļēāļĒัāļ‡āļ„ัāļš Are you coming?
23:09 Christian āļœāļĄāļ­āļĒู่āļ§ัāļ‡āļ—āļ­āļ‡āļšัāļ‡āļāļēāđ‚āļĨ I’m in Wang Thong Bungalow.
23:09 Christian āļĄāļēāļŦāļēāļ—ี่āļ™ี้ Come to meet me here.
23:10 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ‡ั้āļ™āđ€āļ”ิāļ™āļĄāļēāļĢัāļšāđ„āļ”้āđ„āļŦāļĄāļ„ัāļš Can you come to pick me up?
23:10 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļ›āļ„āļ™āđ€āļ”ีāļĒāļ§āļ­ัāļ™āļ•āļĢāļēāļĒāļœāļĄāļāļĨัāļ§ It’s dangerous to walk alone.
23:10 Christian āļĢัāļšāļ—ี่āđ„āļŦāļ™ Pick you up where?
23:10 🐚KUNG🐚 [] (location on google maps)
23:11 Christian āļœāļĄāļ็āļ„āļ™āđ€āļ”ีāļĒāļ§ But I’m alone, too.
23:12 🐚KUNG🐚 āļžี่āđ‚āļ•āđāļĢ้āļ§ But you are bigger/older than I am.
23:12 Christian āļĄāļēāļŦāļēāļ—ี่āļ§ัāļ‡āļ—āļ­āļ‡ Come to meet me in Wang Thong.
23:12 🐚KUNG🐚 āļœāļĄāļĒัāļ‡āđ€āļ”็āļ I’m still young/small.
23:13 Christian āļĄีāđ‚āļĄāđ„āļ‹āļĄั้āļĒ Do you have a motorbike?
23:13 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļĄ่āļĄีāļ„ัāļš I don’t have one.
23:14 Christian āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ›āļĢัāļš āļĄāļēāļŦāļēāļ—ี่āļ§ัāļ‡āļ—āļ­āļ‡ I don’t go to pick you up. Come here to Wang Thong.
23:14 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļ”้āļ„ัāļš Okay.
23:15 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ”ี๋āļĒāļĄāļœāļĄāļāļĨัāļšāļ•āļ­āļ™āđ€āļ—ี่āļĒāļ‡āļ„ืāļ™ And I will return midnight. (That will be pretty rushed, but nonetheless agree to it to avoid further discussion.)
23:15 Christian āđ‚āļ­āđ€āļ„ Okay.
23:15 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš Okay.
23:23 Christian āļ–ึāļ‡āļ›āļēāļāļ‹āļ­āļĒāļœāļĄāļˆāļ°āđ„āļ›āļĢัāļš I will meet you at the soi entrance.
23:24 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ–ึāļ‡āđ„āļŦāļ™āļĨāļ°āļ„ัāļš What soi entrance?
23:25 Christian āļ›āļēāļāļ‹āļ­āļĒāļ§ัāļ‡āļ—āļ­āļ‡ From Wang Thong to main road.
23:26 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ”ิāļ™āļ­āļ­āļāļĄāļēāļ•āļĢāļ‡āđ€āļ‹āđ€āļ§่āļ™āđ„āļ”้āđ„āļŦāļĄ Come to meet me at 7-Eleven.
23:26 Christian āđ„āļ”้ Okay.
23:26 🐚KUNG🐚 Missed
23:26 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĄāļēāļĒัāļ‡ Are you coming?
23:27 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ‹āđ€āļ§่āļ™āļ•āļĢāļ‡āļ›ั้āļĄāļ™āļ° Which 7-Eleven?
23:27 Christian āļ­āļĒู่āļŦ้āļ­āļ‡ āļ„ุāļ“āļ­āļĒู่āđ„āļŦāļ™ I’m in my room. Where are you?
23:27 🐚KUNG🐚 āļāļģāļĨัāļ‡āđ€āļ”ิāļ™āđ„āļ› I’m walking.
23:27 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ”ิāļ™āļ­āļ­āļāļĄāļēāļŠิ Come to meet me!
23:28 Christian āļ„āļĢัāļš Okay.
23:28 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„āļēāļš Okay.
23:29 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ­āļ­āļāļĄāļēāļĒัāļ‡āļ„āļēāļš Are you coming?
23:29 Christian āļāļģāļĨัāļ‡āđ„āļ› I’m going.
23:30 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ–ึāļ‡āđ„āļŦāļ™āļĨāļ°āļ„ัāļš Where are you now?
23:30 Christian āđāļ›āļ› Moment.
23:31 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ—āļģāđ„āļĢāļĒุāļ„ัāļš What are you doing?
23:31 Christian āđ€āļ”ิāļ™ Walking.
23:32 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ัāļš Okay.

We meet on main road, he already passed the 7-Eleven. First impression in real live is so-so. I would take him for free. But then I spot hair on his knees and upper legs. That in addition to the tedious chat completely deters me. Taking him back to my room, have a look at him naked and sent him home with 500 would sent a wrong signal. So I tell him I’m more tired than horny, which is true, and say goodbye without giving him money.

23:41 🐚KUNG🐚 āđāļĢ้āļ§āđƒāļŦ้āđ€āļ”ิāļ™āļĄāļēāļ—āļģāđ„āļĄ But why did you let me walk all the way to meet you?
23:41 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļĄื่āļ­āļĒāļ็āđ€āļĄื่āļ­āļĒ If you are tired, you are tired.
(Actually I said āđ€āļŦāļ™ื่āļ­āļĒ nÃĻuay to be tired, and he understood āđ€āļĄื่āļ­āļĒ mÊuay [to] feel stiff ; have an ache.)
23:41 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ‡ิāļ™āļ็āđ„āļĄ่āđ„āļ”้ And you didn’t give me money.
23:42 Christian āļ‡่āļ§āļ‡āļ™āļ­āļ™ āđ„āļĄ่āļĄีāļ­āļēāļĢāļĄāļĒ์ I’m sleepy. And I’m not horny.
23:42 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļŠีāļĒāđƒāļˆ I’m heartbroken.
23:43 Christian āļœāļĄāļ็āđ€āļŠีāļĒāđƒāļˆ I’m heartbroken as well.
23:43 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ•่āļ­āđ„āļ›āļ™ี้āļ­āļĒ่āļēāđ„āļ”้āđ€āļˆāļ­āļัāļ™āļ­ีāļāđ€āļĢāļĒ We will not meet again. (I don’t fully understand, but something like this)
23:43 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļ‡ิāļ™āļ็āđ„āļĄ่āđƒāļŦ้ And you didn’t give me money.
23:43 🐚KUNG🐚 āļĒัāļ‡āļ•้āļ­āļ‡āđ€āļ”ิāļ™āļāļĨัāļšāļ„āļ™āđ€āļ”ีāļĒāļ§āļ­ีāļ And now I have to walk back alone. (Well, I came all the way from Bangkok to meet you!)
23:43 Christian āđ€āļŠีāļĒāđƒāļˆ āđ€āļŠีāļĒāđ€āļ§āļĨāļēāđ€āļŠีāļĒāļ•ัāļ‡āđ„āļ›āļāļēāļ“āļŊ I’m heartbroken, and I wasted money and time to come here.
23:44 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ€āļีāļĒāļˆ (lazy or dislike?)
23:44 🐚KUNG🐚 āļšāļēāļĒ Bye.
23:44 Christian āļšāļēāļĒ Bye.
23:44 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ­āļĒ่āļēāđ„āļ”้āđ€āļˆāļ­āļัāļ™āļ­ีāļāđ€āļĨāļĒ We will not meet again.
23:44 🐚KUNG🐚 āđ„āļ›āđ„āļŦāļ™āļ็āđ„āļ› Go home.
23:44 🐚KUNG🐚 āļ„ุāļ“āļĄัāļ™āļŦāļĨāļ­āļāļĨāļ§āļ‡ You are deceptive.

What a waste of my time, all the chat and the trip to Kanchanaburi!

I didn’t see the money request coming. But from then on pretty predictable: starting with a high offer and coming down to reasonable, and the pick-me-up mentality. You could argue that I had made up my mind not to have sex and not to pay when I arranged to see him. But I don’t feel any remorse about that. I came all the way from Bangkok, so I had to have at least one look at him in real live.

It’s not that I wouldn’t pay for sex, but I want to know in advance because it changes the rules from an advantage for the boy to an advantage for me. And there are some like this who I would take for free, but not pay for.

It remains the question how to get to that point (free or money) earlier in the conversation, without alienating boys who would never think of asking for money for sex, and without giving ideas to those would be amenable to the idea and just didn’t think of it before.

If I hadn’t had some sightseeing the following day in Kanchanaburi, the trip would have been a total waste of time and money! This is the furthest I have travelled to meet a boy, and then failure. Previous record was Chachoengsao in 2013, where I didn’t even meet the boy, because he was elsewhere the day I went to Chachoengsao to meet him, as we had agreed and confirmed several times. Best is to always have an alternative plan.

There is an interesting coincidence. I once had a boy from McDo Rama 4 who was similar greedy and a thief (no proof, but my headphone missing coincide with his visit; whereas for clothes he had the trick to come in his uniform, then ask me for clothes to change, and take them home and not return them). We met twicke, and then I got bored of his tricks and lost contact anyway. And now this one from KFC. Whereas all boys I had who worked at 7-Eleven or similar were okay or positive.

Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC

10 comments:

  1. complete waste of time and energy for both of you, at least you had your sightseeing but what boy got from all that?

    For me it smelled money request from beginning , how come you missed it?
    pitfall of blind dating I guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. In future insist on several pics of the legs and belly to rule out unfavourable hair or fat distribution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these failed sex stories more then real sex stories, very entertaining and I love the boy's closing argument, you are deceptive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boy was way too pushy with money, I would have abandoned the meeting plans. It is one thing to bargain when it is clear that it is just a business transaction with a MB, very different when it is supposd to be a hookup between two interested in sex. But, as you were already there, it is understandsble that you gave it a try,I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, hairy legs, so sexy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about posting a picture of a black hairy spider, because that's how I feel when I see hairy legs.

      Delete
  6. Hi chris, are you in hat yai? Wanna meet up? Your blog helps me alot with my trip in hatyai, btw i will be here till day after tomorrow, would love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check this time to time to get in touch with you. Hope you are okay as i am anonymous.

      Delete
    2. I will be a long time until I will be in Hat Yai again.

      Delete
    3. Oh too bad we cant meet, are you willing to contact me through my temporary number? 0629127315

      Delete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.