Dating Thai boys (68) BFCs in 2018
Boyfriend candidates in 2018. Any boy with whom I do not find
character or physical faults (body hair, too fat, not handsome), or
communication or money problems, is a boyfriend candidate. Copies from monthly
reports in Italic.
BFC1in2018 Tue 5jun2018 James in Rama II
I found James on hornet in Oct2016, and then met him at
once in Central Rama II where we expressed mutual interest, but after that he
would not come to my room and I would not go to Rama II because then we would
have to get back to my room or find a room there, and anyway communication was
poor. But now, when I stay in hotel anyway, and with improved communication, I
can go to stay near his room. 20 months after first encounter now finally get
to a room, where we don’t lose much time talking but go straight to bed, and he
is great! BFC1in2018. Gets the prize of being the first to fuck me this year.
After that some chat, mostly me contacting him, and then
messages not read. Ex-BFC1in2018. Some day I will call him.
BFC2in2018 Wed 6jun2018 Gai in Rama II
On the way to meet James, I was on the apps and had a GPS
misplacement by 10 km. A boy Gai from Bang Kae at that place is very eager to
come to see me in the morning, about 15 km by road, and considering how quick
he arrived here he must have taken taxi (confirmed by asking him). We spend
about 3 hours in bed, and then it’s noon and I have to check out. Another great
encounter and clearly worth a repeat. BFC2in2018.
But then, no then show on 20jun2018, and so-so sex when we
meet again:
Tue 15aug2018 Bangkok Bang Kae
Chat with BFC2in2018 Gai in Bang Kae and go to meet him
again in a hotel near his place. Not that cheap at 540 THB and 200 key deposit.
I stay in the room 10:35-16:32, with interruption for lunch. Sex is not as good
as first time, exBFC2in2018. Then he falls asleep fully clothed. Not just
sleeping, occasionally throwing around his arms and legs wildly, and bruxism as
well. (/ˈbrəksizəm/ noun: the involuntary or habitual grinding of the
teeth, typically during sleep) But I can’t sleep at that time (afternoon),
and hugging is dangerous as he could hit me, anyway I can’t have skin contact
as he is fully dressed, and I don’t know when he will wake up and we will do after,
so I leave the room 16:32. And take the key to reception to get my 200 deposit
back, but tell receptionist to leave my friend sleeping. About an hour later he
wakes up and messages me, seems not happy. But I have stuff to do.
Ex-BFC2in2018, but would meet him again for sex.
BFC3in2018 Thu7jun2018 Samut Sakon
A boy M with stats 23/60/170 messages me, and I dismissed
him being too fat, but then he sends a picture of his abdomen and indeed, he
has a six-pack, and is only 400 m away, so I give him a chance. Meet on the
street is positive, and he stays alone and has aircon and I can stay with him
overnight! In his room, those 60 kg are perfectly distributed over 170 cm, and
his skin is smooth, warm and dry, and we have a good time in the evening and
again in the morning. Clearly worth a repeat! BFC3in2018.
But afterwards slow or no reply. I haven’t met him again.
BFC4in2018 Mon18jun2018 JJ from Ratchada
In the morning a boy JJ who lives in Ratchada messages me
on facebook and wants to come to see me. Considering how fast he got here, he
must have taken a taxi. Go to bed quickly, my type, my style, awesome!
BFC4in2018.
The years before the only trouble: “Too far, I don’t know
the way, I have no money” and now suddenly boys come to my place by taxi, to
have sex with me for free!
But after that, he lost his mind! Asking for money is not
the problem, makes him ex-BFC but we can still have fun. But asking to send
money online before meeting is clearly a scam, and all conversation quickly
ends with him sending me his bank details, and I sending him pictures of 1000 THB
notes.
BFC5in2018 Wed 22aug2018
A money boy Sing is not free (with friends in Silom Soi
4). Invite another boy J to my room, and we have a great time. BFC5in2018.
Jesse speaks good German.
We have met thrice since then. No character flaws, good in bed,
but I don’t feel in love.
BFC6in2018 Mon 1oct2018
Mandalay / Mingun / U-Bein bridge
Only boat schedule (one boat
at 9 am to Mingun) prevented me from inviting a boy in the morning. Afternoon
back in Mandalay. So many contacts on blued, I have to sort how attractive,
English, distance, who is free when.
ST arrives 14:10 and we go for lunch and then to my room
(it’s raining anyway). My type, my style, BFC6in2018. Perfect way to spend a
rainy afternoon! Then rain stops, and 16:00 we depart for U-Bein bridge.
Tue 2oct2018 Mandalay / Gokteik
Get up 2:40, and at 3 the mocy (friend or relative) is
already waiting outside to take us to railway station (I would have walked). At
the ticket counter, his ID is not accepted and he has to get back to hotel to
get another proof of identity. When he comes back, he has my bag with him and
tells me he checked me out of the room because he doesn’t like that room. An
unacceptable intrusion, ex-BFC6in2018.
Meet him again Thu29-Fri30nov2018, but the spark is gone,
so-so in bed and more character differences.
BFC7in2018 Thu11oct2018 Nakon Sri Thammarat
My last chance is a boy NatTH whose pictures are not a
clear hit, but with stats 24/48/166 you can’t go wrong. Asks for my room
number, and knocks on my door. Looks better than in pictures, and my type, my
style. Absolutely want to meet him again! Next trip to South is Hua Hin in
December (when friend from Germany is there), I will stretch it to Nakon Sri
Thammarat!
Communication and money problems, ex-BFC7in2018. But will go
to meet him again when I’m in the south.
BFC8in2018 Tue 16oct2018 Nakon
Sawan Kim
Kim finishes work 21 and picks me up at my hotel 22:32.
Then invites me for drinking with his friends in a Thai style pub 22:44-23:51.
That was the maximum I could endure (loud music, many people, being out late).
Then back to my room (on his mocy, KimNS slightly drunk), and to bed. My type,
my style, will come back!
One no-show on 7nov2018, ex-BFC8in2018, but still running as
fuck-buddy.
BFC9in2018 Thu25oct2018
Chanthaburi Boss
Meet on street and go to my room. Chat first, then I
initiate sex. After a slow start my type, my style. Worth a repeat!
But from chat and slow start I might have been on the
receiving end of pity sex. Or I’m a bordercase for him, but as he is stuck
there in the boondocks, and has nothing better to do and I’m staying next to
his workplace (and his room is in the same building), he can as well see how it
turns out.
Now he is back home in Korat, and I hope I can meet him
there some day.
BFC10in2018 Wed5dec2018 Yangon
One of the boys I chatted with yesterday on blued is free
today and we have appointment at 10 am. Meet in front of my hotel (he lives 10
km away and came by bus) 10:35 and to my room.
A few minutes later it becomes clear that we will spend a
while, so I tell him I would have to check out at 12, and go to reception to
pay for another day in the hotel. Better now that being interrupted in whatever
we will be doing later by a phone call or even worse knock on the door asking
if I will check out or stay longer. That was a wise decision.
After the longest train ride 24 hours yesterday, now the
longest time I ever spent with a boy in bed during daytime: 6 hours! And worth
every minute: hugging, groping, wanking, sucking, kissing, with rests in
between. No sleeping or playing on mobile phone. I had no particular
sightseeing planned that day, but had to cut it after 6 hours to go for lunch.
Bye 16:58 at Sule bus station.
Still running as BFC. We are in contact online, and I would
pay for him to come to meet me in Bangkok, but cannot go to see him in Myanmar
before August.
BFC11in2018 Wed 7nov2018 Nakon
Sawan Non
On my last trip to Nakon Sawan I chatted with a boy Non
who is worth going there to meet him. We have a good time in bed, worth a
repeat. He stays over night, and leaves 8:06 in the morning. I take train back
to Bangkok.
That repeat took place on 12dec2018. I don’t feel love, but
will meet again for sex.
Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC
BFC10 seems clear winner
ReplyDeleteWhy you write nowadays so seldom? I have been waiting for your reports 👍
ReplyDeleteThe gay forums and my blog have become less important parts of my life over the years.
Delete