Gay activities Dec 2018
Fri30nov2018 Myanmar
Thu6dec2018
Return to Bangkok with Nok Air. Even in cheapest class you
can choose your seat for free (except seats in front and near exits which cost
extra). I get a window seat in the back (so wings and fans don’t block the
view) and have a fabulous view of Yangon on departure and of Bangkok on
landing.
I have been chatting with a boy Je from Indonesia who is in
Bangkok for holiday for a while, and now both of us are free to meet. A
bordercase (a bit too fat and facial hair), but seems very eager. I invite him
to my room where everything takes expected course. I don’t get hard, but he
cums by rubbing his penis between our abdomen. I never had this before. No
repeat.
Fri7dec2018
Fruitless chat with boy in Ramkhamhaeng:
In Royal City Avenue (RCA) there used to be a gay disco
Castro
that must have closed sometime between my last visit in 2014
and now.
But there is a quite new gay disco: Project Runway.
200 entry, stay 00:10-03:09 (still going). Coyote boys
01:48-56 (ancient Egypt costumes) and 02:35-44 (4 dancers and 12 boys
parading). Quite full, some bordercases, but don’t hook up.
Sun9dec2018
I have been chatting for some months with PeaLao, and today
he is free to meet at Victory Monument for movie and then more in my room. We
have a good time, worth a repeat. He mentioned travel expenses (lives and works
in Ramintra), so I give him 200 THB to cover these.
Tue11dec2018 Nakon Sawan
Time to go to meet one of my boys in Nakon Sawan, Kim,
again. And time to make a list to keep track, in chronological order of first
meeting:
1. Pae the bottom pig
2. Kim the mobile phone seller (now works in restaurant)
3. Non the technical college student
4. Cutter the smoker
Upcoming 5. Boat the pharmacist
During the train ride try to reach Kim: no reply. From radio
silence (i.e. not logging in online dating so the other boys don’t know I’m
there) to actively looking for a replacement, and keeping in mind that he
could reply any time (at the end, he did the following morning 02:37, saying
he just finished work in a restaurant after changing jobs).
But I get another one, Cutter the smoker. We talked on the
phone 21:19 and agreed to meet in my hotel, he would finally arrive 23:38 after
several more messages and calls from my side. Distance by hornet was 3 km. But
it was worth the wait! Cute face, slim body, brown dry warm skin and good in
bed. Worth a repeat!
Only downers are long wait, slight smell of cigarette, and
make up that got on the white bedlinen. And the goodbye. Just when I think
about how to ask him to go home (I sleep better alone and have another one for
tomorrow morning), he tells me he has to go home. But the goodbye drags on long.
I’m tired and he speaks unclear and in low voice, so I have difficulty to
understand. But finally it emerges that he came by mocy which cost 80 THB
(which is too expensive for 3 km, or maybe he came from elsewhere?), so I give
him 100 and hold the door open. But he doesn’t leave yet, and wants me to send
him to 7-Eleven as he is hungry. But I’m very tired and in towel, so I give him
40 THB and hold the door open again, and finally have him out of my room 01:18 and
can go to bed!
I could see the disappointment in his face when I gave him
40 THB for dinner. But that’s the average I pay for my meals! Having choice of
boys and being able to cut those money requests short is almost as good as sex.
Like the one last year who asked for money for travel, and I gave him a 20 THB note
for 2x9 THB bus fare and told him he can keep the 2 THB change.
Wed12dec2018 Nakon Sawan
Turn the pillows around so the brown stains from Cutter’s
make-up are hidden. Non arrives 9:15 and we have a good time until 11:48, when
he has to go to study and I have to check out and get to railway station.
Almost perfect trip! One night in hotel and two boys. Highly
efficient.
Fri14dec2018 Massage Bank Lao
Fri14dec2018 Massage Bank Lao
Chat with Bank Lao who has been working here in massage for
years on gayromeo. The massage is good, but he is not so much my type, so I
have only one or two massages per year. He recently moved to a new place Le Lek
in Soi Yen Akat. One hour oil massage at 550 is rather expensive. Massage is
okay and so are afters. I'm not horny, but I certainly cannot fault him for not trying, so 800
tip is well deserved.
Update: He told me he would return to Lao on 16dec2018, but I still see him online, and we passed and recognized each other in the street on 19dec2018. And I vaguely remember, he told me that the same before (going back to Lao soon), it seems to be a lie, but it worked twice with me!
Sat15dec2018 Sauna Mania
Update: He told me he would return to Lao on 16dec2018, but I still see him online, and we passed and recognized each other in the street on 19dec2018. And I vaguely remember, he told me that the same before (going back to Lao soon), it seems to be a lie, but it worked twice with me!
Sat15dec2018 Sauna Mania
I have not been to Sauna Mania for over a year, but there is
an interesting report about show here: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/12092-bangkok-trip-report/
I can’t find details about upcoming show, go on Sat night
(underwear night) which must be a busy time with or without show. Entry 260 THB
(500 for over 50 year-olds). When I arrive 19:36, performers for show are
already there, and I just have time to shower before show starts. Ends about
20:35. I like what I see and will be back. Upon leaving 21:24 ask cashier: show
is Fri Sat Sun at 19.
Mon17dec2018
A boy Men who lives nearby is free and comes to my room. A
bordercase, and talks too much. Leave it at hugging, but I can feel he is hard.
Tue18dec2018
I haven’t been in Klong Toey slum for about a year.
Proposing straight boys there in 2016 and 2017 was a huge waste of time. By
chance meet a boy Non who remembers me and whom I fancy, and while he was
reluctant a year ago, now he would go with me for 500 THB. But there is no
short-time hotel around I or he know of. So I leave it at having a grope at his
dick in a public toilet for 100 THB (not arousing for me, just to show my
sincerity) and exchange facebook.
Wed19dec2018
First comes to my room to rest (coming from Chiang Mai in the monrin,
going to Koh Samui at night) and sightseeing Wat Arun together. I have a few gropes, but
no response.
Fri21dec2018
Jesse comes to my room and we have a good time.
Sake entry 160 THB, stay 00:19-01:04. Two other
Farang. Then move on to
Hi Sis Bitchy Club (Pracha Uthit) free entry
01:40-04:33 (closing).
Theme is "fluorescent beach party" which is good for party, but only entrance area and toilets have enough light to see clearly.
Several other Farang in the disco. Short appearance of coyote boys around 02:45. Exchange a few looks and touch a few times a cute shirtless staff, but before I can take it further: “money, money, tip, tip”.
The party was decadence. And someone has to stay sober to operate it all! Queues for toilet, pissoir, washing hands. Toilet staff (back massage during peeing) leaves me alone.
Several other Farang in the disco. Short appearance of coyote boys around 02:45. Exchange a few looks and touch a few times a cute shirtless staff, but before I can take it further: “money, money, tip, tip”.
The party was decadence. And someone has to stay sober to operate it all! Queues for toilet, pissoir, washing hands. Toilet staff (back massage during peeing) leaves me alone.
Alcohol assisted dating means I can grope everyone and blame it on
being drunk, or if they are drunk might not even notice. However noboby passed the "morning after test": When I wake up sober, would I want to have this boy on my side?
Sat22dec2018
A boy G who lives nearby comes to my room. Bordercase, so-so
in bed. No repeat.
Mon24dec2018
Mon24dec2018
Chat with Non Klong Toey on facebook. He is free and would
come to see me. Appointment 9 am at bus stop. Around 9 am, just when I want to
confirm, he is offline. I assume that he has no credit and is on the way. Wait
at the bus stop 9:28-10:00, then back home alone.
Around 11 communication resumed. Next attempt. This time he
really is at the bus stop, by motorbike. I didn’t know he has a motorbike. Back
to my room where we would spend half an hour. Great body and cock (both soft
and hard big and beautiful shape), quickly gets hard. There is a slight smell
of glue sniffing in his breath, and his penis smells unwashed, and when I pull
back his foreskin there is some smegma. The downside (apart from glue and
smega) is that there is only a dribble of cum when he ejaculates. But that body
and cock alone was more than I could hope for, worth a repeat!
Wed26dec2018
Cambodian boys S whom I met twice before comes to my room
and we have a good time. At night bus to Khon Kaen.
Thu27dec2018 Khon Kaen
Sightseeing all day. For the night, have an appointment with
a boy Rap whom I chatted with on hornet on my last stay in Khon Kaen. But he
works until 21, so there is time for others!
Chat (hornet) contacts me on hornet and I clearly remember
chatting with him in 2014 in Roi Et, and he remembers too. In my room 20:03-43.
A bordercase, we play around a bit. No repeat.
Rap comes to my room 21:25-22:15. A better match than Chat,
but still I don’t feel horny. He would stay over night, but as I don’t feel
horny, and sleep better alone, and chatted with yet another, get him out.
Max (hornet) is still online and wants to meet (I didn’t use
my phone while I was with Rap), and comes to my room and stays 22:40-23:20. A
clear hit! Mutual! Only because of being tired from walking all day (estimated
10 km), and playing around with the two before do I not get hard. I would love
to have him stay over night for fun in the morning, but he has to get up at 6
to work 7:30 and returns home. Worth a repeat!
Max has been deaf since birth, which entails no speaking,
and as long as we were together he didn’t make any sound. Considering that
excessive talking is a problem with some Thai boys I meet, dating a deaf (mute)
boy is not that bad.
Over the years, I had sex with (from memory, in
chronological order): orphan, 11 toes, penis insert (various over the years), 3
nipples, cryptorchidism, silicon penis, 11 fingers, deaf.
A mute orphan would be a winning combination: doesn’t talk
and no family to take care of.
Beside first sex with a deaf (I met two deaf gays before), 3
boys in my room in one night, nay just 4 hours, for audition is a new record.
Previous was one at night and another in the morning.
Fri28dec2018 Khon Kaen to Maha Sarakam
Fri28dec2018 Khon Kaen to Maha Sarakam
There is still time for a fourth boy in a hotel room that I
stayed one night, making this a dating marathon. And indeed there was another
Ray (hornet) yesterday, who would come to meet me in the morning. but while he claims to be in Khon Kaen
university, hornet says 32 km (but distance doesn’t change when I’m out in town
for sightseeing, kms away from my hotel, so there might be an error in hornet).
But then he asks for money, and I refuse. We would repeat this 8 (eight!)
times, he would keep writing, and asking for money in a different way. At first amount not specified, then asks for 500, then lowers to 300, at the end I offer 100 for travel cost, and then time runs out (check out midday).
Maha Sarakam, shortly called Sarakam by the locals. Five
years ago I didn’t ever know that there is a province Maha Sarakam, and now I
am there! There is one very interesting profile on blued, and he is just 800 m
away, and I get a few replies, but at the end he spends the night live on
blued (over 300 viewers and plenty of comments coming in, a clear case of sensory overload).
I would pay to get my hands on that body!
I would pay to get my hands on that body!
Sat29dec2018 Maha Sarakam
Chat with a boy in the morning, but he wants money. Out
sightseeing 9-11.
At 12:03 set up a date with Job (blued) for 12:30, which he
moves to 14:30 upon my question where he is (12:44). That’s too late, or too
early, I have sightseeing for the afternoon.
In parallel, chat with Ohm (hornet) and 12:51 set up a date
for 13:15. He is 10 km out of town and would come by motorbike. 13:23 send him
a picture of my hotel as a reminder.
13:32 message from Job: I’m here now (picture of hallway of
my hotel). So I go for a quick hello and goodbye, telling him a friend is on
the way from out of town.
When Job is around the corner I check for message from Ohm:
caught in a police checkpoint without helmet. He doesn’t have to go to police
station, but has to wait until the checkpoint is disassembled. Last reply is
13:49, and 14:49 I give up and go out for sightseeing.
At night meet Job again, and everything fine in bed. Worth a
repeat. Chat with Ohm resumed (no excuse or explanation given, or
demanded, so I assume he didn’t knock on my hotel room door while I was away).
Set up a date for 9:30 tomorrow.
Sun30dec2018 Maha Sarakam
No reply in the morning. Don’t wait for Ohm, go out
sightseeing, and then check out midday, bus to Bangkok, which was a good
decision: my messages were only read and answered the following day!
Mon31dec2018 Bangkok
I have been chatting with D from Indonesia for months, and
it wasn’t clear if he is interested. Now he wants to meet, or more precisely he
wants me to pick him up. But after offering taxi fare for return, he comes to
my room and we have a good time. Worth a repeat.
Summary:
14 Free sex: Kalaw, Yangon, J Indonesia, Pea Lao, Cutter NS,
Non NS, Jesse, G, S Cambodia, Chat KK, Rap KK, Max KK, Job Mahasarakam, D
Indonesia (500 taxi return).
3 Paid sex: Yangon Massage 20 kMMK = 400 THB, Bank Lao 800,
Non KT 500 = 1700 THB.
2 No sex: Men, First.
1 No show: Kim NS.
4 Old: Non NS, Jesse, S Cambodia, Bank Lao.
13 New: Kalaw, Yagon, Yangon, J Indonesia, Pea Lao, Cutter
NS, G, Chat KK, Rap KK, Max KK, Job Mahasarakam, Non KT, D Indonesia.
12 Repeat: Kalay, Yangon, Yangon, Pea Lao, Cutter NS, Non
NS, Jesse, S Cambodia, Max KK, Job Mahasarakam, Non KT, D Indonesia.
5 No Rep: J Indonesia, G, Chat KK, Rap KK, Bank Lao.
(Repeat + Free)/(No repeat + paid) = 26/8 = 3.25. Best since
start of statistics.
3 Disco: RCA Project Runway, Sake, Hi Sis Bitchy Club.
2 Massage: Yangon, Bank Lao.
1 Sauna: Sauna Mania.
Copyright 2019 ChristianPFC







Damn hot boys from project runaway disco, is the boy available for off, or just for show and drink? I could easily off a few of those muscles lol
ReplyDeleteI don't know, but I'm sure you can arrange something when you chat them up and invite them for drink when they hang around in the audience after show.
DeleteProject Runway, not runaway. One letter can make a lot of difference here.
"" But that’s the average I pay for my meals! Having choice of boys and being able to cut those money requests short is almost as good as sex""
ReplyDeletethis sounds like comment by latinpoxxxx from Sawadtee forum
Hi. I am a big fan of your blog. I am traveling up to Isaan. Is korat woth a visit ? Any gay cruising around ?
ReplyDeleteAlso would love to meet with Non from klong toey. Would you mind sharing his contact ?