Gay activities Myanmar Nov-Dec2018
Online dating in Mandalay and Yangon, gay massages updated,
some general information. Exchange rates on 30nov2018: 1 EUR = 1770 MMK, 1 USD
= 1570 MMK, 1 THB = 48 MMK.
General remarks about online dating in Myanmar. I found
blued about 10 times more active than hornet, and gayromeo even less active
than hornet. There are even more profiles that show someone else’s face or body
in profile picture than in Thailand. But in most cases it’s obvious. There are
plenty of massage boys, but they are all straightforward with “massage” or
“spa” in their name or profile text or telling me early on that they work in massage.
Side note: they don't use metric in Myanmar and those numbers (weight in kg and height in cm) usually do not match body type. For some reason, 65 kg and 175 cm seem to be popular.
Thu29nov2018 Mandalay
Arrive by airplane around midday and take bus to town for 4
kMMK, including sending passengers to their hotels. My friend ST exBFC6in2018 arrives
soon after (I pay 8 kMMK for mocy that took him here). Have dinner together,
then to my room for horizontal activities (so-so), then sightseeing together.
He cannot stay over night, another 8 kMMK for mocy for return, bye 20:00.
That gives me time for online dating. Soon find someone on
blued. Face picture not convincing, but at 18/51/168 can’t go wrong. Speed
dating: 20:38 his first message to me, 21:19 we meet on road near my hotel.
Then to my room, and after some awkward chat and silence I take the initiative:
ask him to stand up for a hug, then my hands under his shirt, and everything
takes expected course. Slim body, warm and dry brown skin. A bit hairy on ass
and crab ladder, just stay clear of these areas. Worth a repeat! He wanted to
stay overnight, but as I will meet ST tomorrow morning for sightseeing, and
sleep better alone, I send him out. Bye 22:58 in front of hotel.
And I’m lucky that staff at hotel didn’t tell ST that I had
another visitor. Or there is different day and night staff.
Fri30nov2018 Mandalay
Look in the mirror in the morning and notice two love bites
on my neck, and I don’t know which is from whom! ST would ask me later where
that love bite comes from, and I tell him it’s from him, and as he has no proof
otherwise, he accepts it.
Sightseeing all day. As already in Oct2018, no character
flaws, but cultural differences. For that reason, I book a bus ticket for Kalaw
for tomorrow morning to get away from Mandalay and ST. More than one day with
him would be too much for me. And 8 kMMK twice every day for him to come and
return is not cheap considering his place is only 8.3 km by road from my hotel.
So I’m not sad when he leaves me 20:08, that means I can
have other fun before going to bed, and sleep alone. Online dating no success.
The masseur I had in Oct2018 in Lashio Boy Spa is in Yangon, but I saw other
cute boys there, and that place is near my hotel, so I go there. Poor choice of
masseurs, but take one hour oil massage in standard room 12 kMMK. Cold shower
outside. Mattress on floor. Masseur is in towel and a bit fat for my taste. No
English. Massage is okay. Then at the end, lying on my back, he says something
that I don’t understand, but from him looking at my penis I assume he is asking
if I want happy ending. But he is not my type, so I get up and take shower. Tip
him 5 kMMK.
Cultural differences: I was brought up to eat all food on my plate. That is so ingrained that I sometimes even eat my companion’s leftovers. He was brought up that a guest's plate shall never be empty. That means large amounts of food wasted, paid by me.
We (ChristianPFC, ST, driver) arrived at the restaurant and after speaking a few words with staff, within a minute the table was full with food. About half of it was left over.
Holding hands or putting his arm around my shoulder or my
arm around his shoulder is an inconvenience for me.
.
(There is a bug in blogger. In some cases, empty lines in editor are missing in preview. In other cases, I put one empty line in editor, and there are two in preview! Circumvent this by putting a . instead of empty line between paragraphs.)
.
.
(There is a bug in blogger. In some cases, empty lines in editor are missing in preview. In other cases, I put one empty line in editor, and there are two in preview! Circumvent this by putting a . instead of empty line between paragraphs.)
.
A word on Longyi (traditional Burmese garment). I was
wondering if you could get a glimpse from the side (just like on towel day
in now closed Vassa bar in Pattaya) when they rearrange the knot. But then
I had a closed look at a friend’s Longyi, and found it is a cylinder! Only when
going upstairs could I get a glimpse of what’s inside the Longyi of someone rearranging
his under me. It looked like that person didn't wear anything under his Longyi, whereas my friend wears underwear.
.
.
The only positive thing I can say about Longyi is that it
gives you a nice view of shape of ass. But for the wearer, it has only
disadvantages. No pockets. Frequent rearrangement is necessary. Men have to
crouch down for peeing.
.
.
Sat1dec2018 Kalaw
Bus to Kalaw. In Mandalay, I chatted on blued with a boy T from
Kyaukse, and what a surprise, he is going to Kalaw for holiday as well! Meet
outside, then to my room and quickly to bed. So-so, but would meet him again.
He is a smoker, and I can smell it long after his last smoke.
.
.
Sun2dec2018 Pindaya Caves
Sightseeing all day with T. He has friends in Kalaw, and
will not come to my room tonight.
.
.
Mon3dec2018 Train to Yangon
T comes to railway station to say goodbye. My train departs
schedule 11:30, real 12:02. Spend the rest of the day and night on train. The
ride is slow in the mountains, with long stops for market on the platform. And
something I have never seen before: the train drives like a Z, i.e. comes to a halt
and then changes direction, twice, to get from the upper part of the Z to the
lower part of the Z, at a different elevation in the mountains. (Not shown
in google maps, but you can see the Z on satellite image.)
.
.
Tue4dec2018 Bago
I paid fare to Yangon, which would be 26 hours train ride.
But there is the town of Bago with some interesting places near Yangon, so I
get off at Bago 12:03. That makes 24 h 01 min, my longest train ride by time. (Longest
by distance is Bangkok to Sungai Kolok at 1143 km in 20 hours by schedule, 22
hours real.) Spend the afternoon sightseeing in Bago, then train to Yangon.
.
.
Spend about 1 hour in online dating, no success. But there
is one massage boy who works in a shop nearby (that’s how I learn of these
places, ask massage boys on blued where they work). Go there for massage
(still showing around the receipt from Sands Spa 24dec2018 with name of TW in
my quest to find him).
.
.
Forever Massage and Body Men Only
On 48th street near Bogyoke road at 16.778107,96.169472.
They have pictures of about 10 boys, but currently only 7
available. None of them a clear hit. One looks okay, take him for 1 hour oil
massage 12 kMMK in standard room (mattress on floor, curtains; I could hear
phone vibrating and conversation on phone and between masseur and customer in
next room). My masseur undresses to underwear, then puts on towel. Too fat and
crab ladder, no happy ending.
.
.
Massage is good and follows the usual course: I lie on my
front for dry massage of legs and back. Then turn around (now lying on my
back), for dry massage of my front. Then oil massage of my front, with more
than accidental touching of my genitals. I have a grope and find him hard. He
must be gay and into me, and that turns me on and we have a good time. From “no
sex” to “worth a repeat”. But the repeat will have to wait to my next trip, and
a day where I feel horny and can’t get a boy for free. Tip him 20 kMMK.
.
The first half of oil massage in Myanmar is usually done dry, and it feels good. So rather skip the oil part (for massage it's okay, but for happy ending a mess) in future.
.
.
The first half of oil massage in Myanmar is usually done dry, and it feels good. So rather skip the oil part (for massage it's okay, but for happy ending a mess) in future.
.
Wed5dec2018 Yangon
One of the boys I chatted with yesterday on blued is free today and we have appointment at 10 am. Meet in front of my hotel (he lives 10 km
away and came by bus) 10:35 and to my room.
.
.
A few minutes later it becomes clear that we will spend a while, so I tell him I would have to check out at 12, and go to reception to pay for another day in the
hotel. Better now that being interrupted in whatever we will be doing later by
a phone call or even worse knock on the door asking if I will check out or stay
longer. That was a wise decision.
.
.
After the longest train ride 24 hours
yesterday, now the longest time I ever spent with a boy in bed during daytime:
6 hours! And worth every minute: hugging, groping, wanking, sucking, kissing,
with rests in between. No sleeping or playing on mobile phone. I had no
particular sightseeing planned that day, but had to cut it after 6 hours to go for lunch. Bye 16:58 at Sule bus station.
.
.
That gives me the evening and night to explore more Yangon
gay massages and ask for TW.
.
.
Five Seven Hair Design and Saloon (it seems most
massages are hair saloon as well)
On Byaing Yay Oe Zin Street near Kyaik Ka San road at 16.806822,96.175381.
They don’t know TW. There are pictures of about 10 boys, of
which over 5 are present, but no clear hit so I continue my quest for TW. The
owner was very helpful to get address of Haven Spa (details later). Less than
200 m walk is
.
.
Great Hair And Body Treatment Men Only
On 153rd street near Kyaik Ka San road at 16.806354,96.175222.
Everything like in Five Seven, could be a clone! Here again,
instead of lining up the available boys, I have to browse through pictures on a
pad. No clear hit.
.
.
Haven Spa
On Yae Kyaw Road, house number 35, at 16.780305,96.171151.
There is no sign outside or at the door. Only by asking a local,
and him calling the number that I got from Five Seven manager, did I manage to
find it. 4 available boys, none of them my type.
Call it a day. I have done my share of walking around and
documenting gay massages in Yangon.
.
.
There is still the masseur I had in oct2018 in Mandalay, and
who is now working in Yangon. We have been chatting for some days, but he didn’t
give me a name or address of his shop. It’s somewhere on Insein road and he
sent me this location 16.838770,96.127363 which is 8 km by road from my hotel. He
sent me his phone number and told me to give it to taxi driver to call him to
explain the way. But that’s too complicated, and then I would have to haggle
over the fare. So I will leave this for my next trip to Myanmar.
.
.
Thu6dec2018 return to Bangkok
Bus to airport, flight to Bangkok.
And that’s not the end! Some boys I messaged days ago reply
now, and there are some more I would like to meet next time, and the sentiment
is mutual!
Once I get a reply, and his level of English allows communication, make sure it's the profile owner's picture and say what I want early on during chat.
More nice bodies on blued in Myanmar. The one with face is not the owner's picture.
Once I get a reply, and his level of English allows communication, make sure it's the profile owner's picture and say what I want early on during chat.
More nice bodies on blued in Myanmar. The one with face is not the owner's picture.
Summary: once again a great trip, sightseeing as well as boys. I will go to Myanmar again as soon as possible!
Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.