Monday, 10 December 2018

Dating Thai boys (66) Pick me up (2)


Dating Thai boys (66) Pick me up (2)

I thought I covered the subject of “pick me up” in this post https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2018/11/dating-thai-boys-65-pick-me-up.html, but I was wrong!

In brief: The boy speaks good English and wants to have sex with me. He videochatted with me several times, and showed me that he is wanking. Then on Fri7dec2018 afternoon both of us had free time and wanted to meet. But I’m not going to pick him up in Ramkhamhaeng! He asked to see a picture of my penis, and then would come to my room. I never sent penis pictures before, but on blued you can send a picture that deletes after 3 or 5 seconds, and cannot take a screenshot, so I did.

He liked what he saw, but still didn’t come to my room. However before our conversation was stuck in a dead end and both outcomes (boy coming to my room or boy not coming to my room after seeing picture of my penis) were in my favor: either having the boy in my room, or being in a position of having fulfilled my part of the agreement, and calling him a liar, and cutting all future conversation short.

The reasons for not coming to my room were multiple. No money for bus. There are two bus lines that go directly from his place to my place, but he doesn’t have 8 Baht, or he is lying. So I offered to pay for taxi (when he arrives at my place) but he didn’t want that either. Instead, asked to send him 60 THB online so he can take a motorbike. But all motorbikes I took were paid after arrival!

These messages show double standards: He does not know the the way to my room based on location on google maps I sent him, but expects me to know the way to his room based on location on google maps he sent me. He doesn’t want to take taxi because there are traffic jams, but expects me to take a taxi to pick him up!

I might tease him with some more cock pictures, erect this time, and finally give up and spend my efforts on worthier cases. 

Conversation started in blued, see screenshot at end of the post, then moved to Line.

Chat history with Thai boy
Saved on: 2018/12/08 17:56

2018/11/06(Tue)
17:23 Christian (his Line ID)
17:23 Thai boy Hi
17:24 Christian Check out (his blued)'s profile on Blued.
17:24 Christian Hello. I'm Christian from Germany.
17:25 Christian (his name and location).
17:25 Christian How do you spell your name in Thai?
17:38 Christian See you tonight. What time?
(When that message was read without reply, I knew already that something is wrong and I can pursue other boys.)
18:54 Christian ???
19:13 Christian Meet or not?
20:01 Thai boy I'm fear
20:02 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:02 Christian Fear what?
20:03 Thai boy Hiv
20:03 Thai boy Because we just know each other
20:04 Christian I have condoms. Or no fucking on first date.
20:06 Thai boy Ok
20:06 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:06 Christian Only hugging and wanking.
20:08 Thai boy OK my dear
20:09 Christian I stay alone. Who do you stay with?
20:10 Thai boy Alone now
20:10 Christian I mean can we have sex in your room?
20:11 Thai boy (no)
20:11 Thai boy My dear
20:11 Christian So we have to go to my room for sex.
20:14 Thai boy Call time 2:50
20:15 Thai boy I want to kiss you very much
20:15 Christian Do you want to come here?
20:15 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:15 Christian [Sticker]
20:15 Thai boy But today I'm so tired
20:15 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:16 Christian I'm free now. Travel tomorrow and next week.
20:16 Christian I want to meet now.
20:16 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:16 Thai boy I'm really tired sir
20:16 Christian See you another day.
20:17 Thai boy Ok
20:17 Thai boy Thanks for understanding me
20:17 Thai boy [Sticker]

2018/11/08(Thu)
9:08 Christian [Photo]
9:08 Christian [Photo]
9:08 Christian [Photo]
9:08 Christian [Photo]
9:08 Christian [Photo]
9:08 Christian [Photo]
9:10 Christian 2 days 1 night in nakon sawan. Today back to Bangkok.
9:23 Thai boy  Wow
9:23 Thai boy So cute
14:45 Christian Meet tonight?
14:45 Thai boy Haha
14:46 Thai boy Meet for?
14:56 Christian Talk first. Sex next time.
14:57 Christian Or do you like sex on first date?
14:57 Christian My room is free.
14:57 Thai boy No
14:57 Thai boy I don't like sex first
15:04 Christian But you wanted camsex.
15:07 Thai boy No because I retink
15:08 Thai boy The real I'm looking for the real love
15:42 Christian How do you spell your name in Thai?
15:44 Thai boy (name in English)
15:45 Thai boy [Sticker]
15:46 Christian Sounds Muslim. Where do you come from?
15:47 Thai boy I'm from puttani
16:24 Christian I have been in pattani three years ago.
16:36 Thai boy Wow.
16:36 Thai boy So amazing

2018/11/09(Fri)
18:49 Thai boy Hi
18:49 Thai boy Miss you so much
18:49 Thai boy [Sticker]
19:21 Christian But I'm looking sex first, boyfriend later.
19:23 Thai boy [Sticker]
19:23 Thai boy Ok
19:23 Thai boy I'm understood

2018/11/12(Mon)
18:46 Thai boy [Sticker]
19:00 Christian I'm fine. In Bueng Kan now.
19:01 Thai boy Ok
19:04 Thai boy Canceled call
19:25 Christian Sorry. Busy.
19:28 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:03 Christian Now free
20:04 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:04 Thai boy Missed
20:06 Thai boy Why?
20:07 Christian The person you called didn't pick up.
20:10 Thai boy Call time 0:13
20:11 Christian [Photo]
20:12 Christian I'm here.
20:14 Thai boy Woww

2018/12/02(Sun)
13:44 Thai boy Hi
13:44 Thai boy I miss you so much
13:44 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:35 Christian Miss you too. I'm in Myanmar now.
20:36 Christian [Photo]
20:36 Thai boy Omg
20:36 Thai boy You are rich

2018/12/03(Mon)
20:51 Thai boy ??
20:51 Thai boy Can you video call me
21:03 Christian I'm on train in Myanmar. Wait until I'm back in Bangkok on Thursday.

2018/12/06(Thu)
17:58 Christian I'm back in Bangkok.
19:14 Thai boy Omg
19:14 Thai boy I love you
19:14 Christian Call
19:14 Thai boy Ok
19:15 Thai boy [Sticker]
19:15 Christian Call time 0:10
19:15 Thai boy I'm waiting the bus
19:15 Thai boy [Sticker]
19:15 Thai boy [Sticker]
19:18 Thai boy [Sticker]
19:20 Christian Call me when free.
19:20 Thai boy Ok
19:20 Thai boy I want to meet you
19:21 Christian Where are you? I'm in my room.
19:21 Thai boy Pick me up please
19:21 Christian (my location)
19:21 Christian I don't go out tonight.
19:21 Thai boy [Sticker]
19:22 Thai boy So sad
19:24 Thai boy [Sticker]
19:24 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:12 Thai boy Please
20:13 Christian Sorry. Dinner now and then to bed to sleep.
20:13 Thai boy I want to sex with you
20:13 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:13 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:13 Christian Come here. Where are you?
20:13 Thai boy (his location)
20:14 Christian Ramkhamhaeng soi 61. Your room?
20:14 Thai boy No
20:14 Thai boy Now
20:14 Thai boy I'm eating
20:15 Thai boy The restaurant
20:20 Thai boy Please pick me up and lead me at your condo
20:20 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:24 Christian I don't go anywhere tonight.
20:24 Thai boy Please
20:24 Thai boy Sex together
20:25 Thai boy [Sticker]
20:25 Christian Sorry. I'm tired and want to sleep.
20:25 Thai boy Ok
20:25 Thai boy Bye

2018/12/07(Fri)
9:25 Christian Good morning.
12:43 Thai boy [Sticker]
13:14 Christian What are you doing?
13:14 Thai boy I'm horny
13:14 Thai boy No
13:14 Thai boy Now
13:15 Christian Do you want to come here? My room is free.
13:15 Thai boy Can you show your dick
13:15 Thai boy And I will go your room
13:15 Thai boy ?
13:16 Christian You can see when we meet. Not online.
13:16 Thai boy Please  1 minutes only
13:17 Thai boy OK?
13:17 Christian Not online.
13:18 Thai boy Call time 0:27
13:18 Thai boy Please show
13:18 Thai boy 1 minutes
13:19 Christian Not online.
13:23 Thai boy [Sticker]
13:24 Christian Come here and you can see and touch and suck and everything. I don't like online sex and i don't show online.
13:24 Thai boy Show only one minute
13:24 Thai boy Please
13:24 Thai boy Don't be online sex
13:25 Thai boy And after I see it I will go your room
13:26 Christian No sorry.
13:26 Thai boy Ok
13:26 Thai boy Don't worry
13:29 Christian What do you like to do when we meet?
13:29 Thai boy Kiss
13:30 Thai boy And
13:30 Thai boy Suck
13:33 Christian [Sticker]
13:34 Christian Are you free now?
13:34 Thai boy Yeah I'm free
13:34 Christian Me too.
13:34 Thai boy But I have to see your dick before we will meet together
13:35 Christian Why?
13:36 Thai boy I want to see it before everyone who will meet together
13:40 Christian Okay. I send to you on blued.
13:41 Thai boy  Oj
13:41 Thai boy Ok
(Here the chat switched to blued. See screenshot at the end.)
14:44 Thai boy Call time 0:30
14:45 Christian Call time 0:41
14:45 Christian Sorry. No cam sex. But i want real sex with you.
14:46 Thai boy Ok
14:46 Thai boy Pick me up
14:48 Christian No. Come here. My room is free.
14:48 Thai boy OK
14:48 Thai boy Send your money 60 baht and I take motorcycle
14:51 Christian I pay taxi when you arrive.
14:54 Thai boy Traffic jams
14:54 Thai boy With taxi
14:55 Christian [Photo] (Screenshot of google maps. distance 14 km and time 45 minute from his place to my room.)
14:55 Christian No problem. I'm here all afternoon.
14:56 Thai boy Traffic jams in Bangkok
14:56 Thai boy Im boring with traffic jam
15:10 Thai boy Sent your money 60baht
15:10 Thai boy Please
15:10 Thai boy I will go
15:10 Christian I pay taxi or motorbike when you arrive.
15:13 Thai boy Taken motorbike have to pay before
15:14 Christian When i take motorbike i pay when i arrive.
15:15 Thai boy No
15:19 Christian Then take taxi.
15:25 Thai boy [Sticker]
15:25 Thai boy Traffic jam 
(End of conversation. Let it rest and try again next time I'm free.) 

My phone allows me to take consecutive screenshots, so I can have the entire conversation in one picture. I would post it here, but blogger compresses the picture and it becomes un-readable. What to do? The picture is 540 x 22,672 pixel and 1 MB file size, and I can easily read and edit it in Paint.

Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.