Tuesday, 25 December 2018

Dating Thai boys (67) Private picture ping-pong

Dating Thai boys (67) Private picture ping-pong

Profiles who do not upload their picture or even worse, put someone else's picture in their profile, is a general problem in gay dating apps, and many people put "NPNC" (no pic no chat) or similar in their profile (I read it in Thai or Chinese as well).  

So do I, but nonetheless, I get messages from profiles without face or body picture, or obviously not their picture; or I message profiles with promising looking body pictures, asking for face picture.

What then often ensues is what I call "private picture ping-pong". As I'm mostly traveling, I'm not permanently on my phone. And by the time I check messages, the sender has already revoked permission to see private pictures, and I have to ask again. 

Ask for private pictures once:






Ask for private pictures twice:






Ask for private pictures three times:





At least the last screenshot led to meeting the boy (19nov2018) and all fine, next time have to take it to room. But I should make a statistics to confirm my feeling that communication with people who do not have their picture in their profile or send it early during conversation is a waste of time.

Copyright 2018 ChristianPFC

2 comments:

  1. Have you traveled to Vietnam? How was the gay life there if you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Twice in 2016. Details search for label Vietnam. I like boys in Cambodia and Myanmar better, hence I haven't been back to Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are currently unmoderated and open to everyone. I will see how this works out and might switch to moderation. Please sign your comment with a name or identifier.